Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor: Redemption Island
Topic Started: Jan 10 2011, 10:34 AM (7,920 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

King
Feb 24 2011, 01:10 AM
I hate how they're all following him like morons!
I think they're starstruck. Just like Jessie's lemming whores on BB11.

(Why am I posting so much about Jessie tonight?)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

It's exactly like Jesse. I hate it.

Rob played THREE TIMES! THREE! And lost. ARG!

KMan101
Member Avatar

Who cares? He's back and there's nothing we can do about it. Being upset isn't going to get him off our screens. Not watching will. LOL. It's that simple.

Do I like that he and Russell are back? Not really. Not at all. But I'm not going to get outraged over it and make it ruin my experience watching Survivor. I do think Rob's tribe needs to stop being such followers. At least Russell's tribe has brains.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I can understand people not liking them being on. The producers hype them as the two best players when they're not even close to being the best. If you wanted the two best players then it would be Parvati & Sandra IMO. Parvati's proven to be a master at the game and Sandra has won twice.

Not to mention Rob & Russell get the majority of airtime and the rest of the cast is ignored.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Kenny
Feb 24 2011, 12:32 AM
darraholic
Feb 24 2011, 12:28 AM
And kudos to Ralph for going against Russell.
Ralph is awesome. I hope he kicks Russell's ass.

"I don't like the way you're coming at me..." Psssh!

As for Russell playing the same game he played in Samoa and Heroes/Villains, maybe he feels like he was robbed in previous seasons and he's determined to prove that it's possible to win the game the way he's played it all along? In other words, his ego won't allow him to modify his gameplay. He wants to do it his way.
I think you hit the nail on the head with Russell. It's all about his ego and if he loses this season he won't be because of how he played the game, he'll have some other convoluted reason as to why.

Manny
Member Avatar

First of all, the spoilers are WRONG??? I didn't know the actual boot order, but I did know something that made me very happy and now that means it's not happening? Oh man... :(

Anyway, does Russell really think he can play the SAME game like he did TWO times already. First time, he had a tribe made out of idiots and he made it to the finals. Second time in All Stars 2, no one knew Russell. No one has seen his season and they didn't know him, so they kept him (foolishly) because they didn't know.. so those two times he could have played his way. But now, everyone knows the way he plays, yet he's doing it AGAIN? Fool. I hope he loses big time.

I like Rob, always have, always will. But I don't want him to win either. I do want him to outlast Russell :)

Editing once again SUCKS. We still haven't met half of the cast. I hate it. Last season, it was such an improvement. Such great editing. We got to meet almost everyone (except Kelly Purple) and it was so nice to watch. This season, whoever gets the spotlight ends up being voted off.

Philip is loon. Kristina will feel bad cuz she wasted her HII.

Speaking of HII, I repeat, they are a joke. But I do like that Ralph found it without a clue and it wasn't Russell. I hope Russell feels very stupid.

I don't really have any favorites yet, since we didn't get to know many people..

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Finally got to watching this season & so far liking it, not loving it yet...

I was so sad to see Francesca get voted off, I loved her the minute after that interview where she was like who cares if Phillip is an ex FBI agent? LOL. Gosh I really hope she can last on Redemption Island and make a comeback later on :)

That first tribal council was one of the best IMO! LOL @ Philip!! That guy is just so crazy, I am highly annoyed yet kind of riveted by him at the same time. His slouchy faded pink underwear KILL me.

The editing is not to hot this season so far, I have to agree. I don't think we've heard that one guy, I think his name is Grant, even speak yet!

I LOVE Boston Rob!! That is all.

Russell is just absolutely revolting, hate seeing him again. I love that he thinks Ralph is dumb when he really isn't. I think Ralph vs. Russel has great potential and I hope to see Ralph come out on top!!

darraholic
Member Avatar

I don't know if all the spoilers are wrong. But Francesca was spoiled as late premerge and Matt was spoiled as going late in the game. So right now all the spoilers are up in the air.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Grant actually spoke in Episode #2.

I think the only people who haven't spoke yet are Julie, Steve & Krista on Russell's tribe. Well we saw Krista make an alliance with Russell.

Manny
Member Avatar

Has Sarita said anything? If she did, I missed it..

darraholic
Member Avatar

She did in the first episode. She was against Russell. Plus Russell/Krista/Stephanie were bitching about her after the last challenge.

Jelly Bean
Member Avatar

why are they taking so long to get into redemption island?

Jelly Bean
Member Avatar

Manny
Feb 27 2011, 04:17 AM
I like Rob, always have, always will. But I don't want him to win either. I do want him to outlast Russell :)

Philip is loon.
phillip cracks me up

darraholic
Member Avatar

What do you mean? Why they haven't shown it yet? It's because they need 2 players so we'll finally see the matchup on Weds. I so hope Francesca beats Matt.

Manny
Member Avatar

Yeah, I'm hoping Francesca wins too! But I doubt Francesca will have the strength and knowledge to win everyone and join the game again. :(

But hopefully she can win against Matt. He's lame.

taylore
Member Avatar

i want fran to beat matt,as for philip he's the best.the only player i love this season so far.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Manny
Feb 28 2011, 04:21 PM
Yeah, I'm hoping Francesca wins too! But I doubt Francesca will have the strength and knowledge to win everyone and join the game again. :(

But hopefully she can win against Matt. He's lame.
Hopefully these Redemption Island "duals" don't require you to just have strength! Hopefully there's also some puzzle/brain type activities and stuff like that as well. I have faith that Francesca can possibly last on the island if that is the case.

King
Member Avatar

I don't mind that they're back. Maybe my post was unclear.

I am upset that they're being idolized. It's totally like Jessie on BB.

And I just HATE HOW ROB TALKS ABOUT HIMSELF LIKE HE IS AMAZING AT THIS GAME! He played the game amazingly well ONE TIME. Out of three. He sucked the other two times so I don't know what he is talking about all the time talking himself up. (Personally, I think the people on All Stars were more DUMB than Rob was SMART, but I digress. I am just playing Devil's Advocate against myself and saying Rob played well that one time.)

darraholic
Member Avatar

I think your right about the all star cast being stupid. Tom & Alicia sat back and let Rob/Amber stick together. As did Jenna/Rupert. And lets not forget Lex/Kathy's dumbass move by voting out Jerri instead of Amber.

Manny
Member Avatar

Same can be said about Russell though. His first season, the entire cast was SO STUPID. Then in All Stars 2 people were SO STUPID once again. Russell was the only person no one knew about. Everyone knew everyone else, but no one knew Russell, because no one got to see Russell's season. Which was unfair from the start, but that's why they should have voted him off right away. Them being stupid (Tyson especially) got Russell to the finale. Then you have J.T. being stupid along with others from Heroes. Etc...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply