Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Casting Updates 1/15
Topic Started: Jan 15 2011, 01:29 PM (5,211 Views)
ilovelumi

Kenny
Jan 23 2011, 12:44 AM
Does anyone remember the original Taylor? She was awful.

I remember Taylor I never thought she was awful just kind of blah and there. The actress was competent but didn't have any screen presence at all. Ari even back then when I thought she was not that great outshines her 1000 times in this clip.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Taelyn

dooldooldool
Jan 23 2011, 04:07 AM
am103
Jan 23 2011, 12:56 AM
........nuGabi's been on for several months now, and her character continues to be very one-note and boring. If DAYS wants us to care about these teens, they need to give us a reason to care!
So true. I don't think the actress has had more than 50 lines in all her appearances this far. They could have hired an "under-five" for most days she has been on........
For me the problem is Will. I just dont buy this actor as a romantic lead at all.. Everytime he touches Gabi it just seems forced and not natural. he just still seems like a boy, and not the hottest boy on the block by far. he is a long way off from Jay, and Jason Cook.. I can buy into Chad because he seems more Mature, and he truly reminds me of EJ.. So he is ok for me. But Will just does not cut it for me.. And Gabi just looks too pretty and too Mature for him. I think they are holding her back some so she does not outshine him.

So they should IMO recast Will, to a more mature, edgy goodlooking Teenage guy with a good body, instead of the gangly looking 7th grader that Will resembles.
Recast Nathan.
They may even have to recast Philip.. Somehow I cant see him just GONE GONE, But Hell.. maybe so.
So then maybe they need to Cast Eric and bring him home finally.
And if Jason Cook is staying at GH they could even recast Shawn D with some Hot new actor in mid-late 20's range {{{ Ugggg, JC will always be my fav Shawn}}}, he could play into Bope's story, and maybe engage with Taylor, or even Melanie (If she can Marry Philip she is game).Or, forget those guys and bring back Dee and Drake ...... YEAH !!!!! Thats the Ticket :)

With Stephanie gone will we never see Kayla again ???? BIG POUT !!!!!!!
Edited by Taelyn, Jan 23 2011, 10:29 AM.

sonemfan4life

look at her during the biploar storyline on gh she was good. the stuff they had her play alongside tc was just stupid stuff

Edited by sonemfan4life, Jan 23 2011, 12:26 PM.

sonemfan4life

i liked her as rebecca when they werent trying to make rebecca new emily.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I hated her as Rebecca. Its like "lets put dark eyeliner and she's suppose to be a darker character" It never worked because NL range is limited.

Dont even get me started with Sonny and Emily....that was just sick bordering on pedophilia. The guy knew her when she was 10 and he was pimpin Karen.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Virgo Twins
Jan 22 2011, 11:32 PM
JamesScott_19
Jan 22 2011, 10:02 PM
Oh come on guys she has`nt even been on the show,you guys are such bullies :P

Anything to get Ej away from Sami is a plus,lets just hope she can act if not............ :shame:
I agree anything to end this stupid Sami obsession of EJ's. I think that Stefano is so right and EJ is not over Sami by a long shot. Stefano/Kate suspect that EJ is still in love with Sami and I agree. It is a damn shame I am ready for this to take a new direction. :shame:

:wave: triplet!!!!!!
:wave: how are you glad that we are always on the same page :D

I agree at this point her acting can be as bad as Nadia, as long as Ej is away from Sami.

I can take anything at this point, I would judge my opinion how she acts when she is on for quite some time, until than just get my favorite character from Sami,please writers make this story right.
Edited by JamesScott_19, Jan 23 2011, 03:58 PM.

sonemfan4life

hopefully taylor will help ej and nicole stay as far away from sami as possible. in fact i hope i get a good scene of her bitching at sami as soon as sami tries o come over and start her weekly drama with ej and nicole

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Thanks for the clips, Kenny. NL is quite good in these, so that's encouraging. And she's definitely gorgeous.

I'll be honest...the biggest concern I have right now is how hard KC is pimping the EJ/Taylor pairing. That alone gives me grave concerns for how it will work out. But I could be biased because I am a big JS fan - so far it seems to me he's had chemistry with everyone he's shared scenes with. Definitely with AZ. I was really warming up to his scenes with Lindsay Hartley. So I'm staying open minded. Obviously...I've always loved the chemistry between JS and Alison Sweeney. It just seems to me the more KC and Co. pimp a pairing, the more I can't find anything to like about them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply