Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ABC To Publish Book About Never-Before-Told Stories Of GH Residents
Topic Started: Jan 18 2011, 07:15 PM (295 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

If the book that GENERAL HOSPITAL's Spinelli and Diane have been working on has you intrigued, you'll be able to read it for yourself on April 5! Following the success of The Killing Club from ONE LIFE TO LIVE and Charm! from ALL MY CHILDREN, ABC Daytime has once again teamed up with Hyperion to publish The Secret Life Of Damian Spinelli, a novel based on GENERAL HOSPITAL's beloved computer geek to coincide with the soap's 48th Anniversary!

In episodes that began airing this month, Bradford Anderson's Spinelli and Carolyn Hennesy's Diane started working together on a novel based on the Jackal's exploits as a private investigator. Filled with mystery and suspense, the pages are found on Diane's stolen computer disc and include never-before-told stories of Port Charles residents -- their confessions and behaviors in times of crisis and triumph through Spinelli's imagination.

Hennesy, an established author in her own right with her Pandora series, has written the book. Readers will be able to download The Secret Life Of Damian Spinelli as an ebook, as well as an enhanced ebook, which will feature GH clips and other bonus material.

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/2011/01/abc-to-publish-spinellis-book.html#more
Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

:sleep:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Interesting. I bought one on Days by Sheri Andersen.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Dorothy595
Jan 19 2011, 12:35 AM
Interesting. I bought one on Days by Sheri Andersen.
I got that one for Christmas. Read the first chapter so far lmao.

Drew
Member Avatar

And here I thought they were talking about their hospital Residents :lol: What was I thinking?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply