Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: February Sweeps Preview; 2/1 issue
Topic Started: Jan 19 2011, 09:12 PM (18,929 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

"It's romance and Gothic mystery," says Executive Producer Ken Corday. "We'll also see the reunification of people we've been waiting to see unified and growing love."

Bo/Hope/Carly

"Bo and Hope are going to find center stage again. Bo realizes that he made a mistake and breaks up with Carly. It will take a while, but Bo and Hope will be together solid. Hope doesn't want to be a cop anymore, but Hope needs the action, so it will bring her to a point where she says to Bo that she feels adrift in her life, and what happens then?"

EJ/Sami/Rafe/Stefano

"EJ and Stefano feel Rafe has outlived his usefulness, so they kidnap Rafe and replace him with a doppelganger. The Rafe impostor sets out to turn Sami and the kids against him. So they get this guy, but he's not quite ready; the wires aren't connected. Meanwhile, Rafe is kept in the basement by the DiMeras. The first inkling Sami has that he's not the same is when she sleeps with him. It's kind of like Gaslight, where Sami is like, "How did I marry this guy who is acting like a completely different person after an auto accident? What happened?" This story will play well into spring."

Nicole/EJ/Taylor

"Taylor is back in town and tries to get close to Nicole. EJ and Taylor meet and it's like lightning striking. EJ doesn't know who Taylor is until she walks down the aisle at his wedding to Nicole and he realizes that he is uncomfortable being around her because of the feelings he has for her. The entire point is to see EJ for the first time have a heart that can be broken. That leaves Nicole not knowing what's going on, but she's still in love with Brady."

Chloe/Philip/Melanie/Nathan/Stephanie/Kate

"There will be big changes in these people's lives. Chloe is suffering from postpartum depression and it's much deeper than anyone knows. She feels as though she has nothing to live for. This baby is more of a load on her, as it can be with newborns, and she puts his life - and hers - in serious danger when she tries to take her own life. Kate will take advantage of Chloe's depression. Melanie faces some devastating losses, which I'm sure you can figure out."

Daniel/Jennifer

"Daniel saves Jennifer's life and this is the start of, you save someone's life, they owe you theirs. The scenes between them are good. They will grow close as they bond over their crumbling marriages."

Maggie/Victor/Brady/Vivian

"With Vivian, every time they cut off the snake's head, it grows back, so Brady takes back Titan and he does it without Victor because he feels Vivian has a way into Victor, so he seizes it from Victor's clutches."

Will/Gabi/Chad/Abby

"Abby returns to town and meets Chad. They growing love between these two couples is the story here. We're going to be careful and bring them along slowly."

Source: Forbidden Love
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Quote:

Daniel/Jennifer

"Daniel saves Jennifer's life and this is the start of, you save someone's life, they owe you theirs. The scenes between them are good. They will grow close as they bond over their crumbling marriages."

There aren't enough vomit emoticons in the world....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Oh Jennifer, I hardly knew ye :(
Quote Post Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

Get Doctor Bones-a-lot away from my JENNIFER!!

blah blah Bope again blah blah whatever

Sami sleeps with the fake and wonders how he can be so different after an auto accident? Fascinating! :sleep:

EJ has a heart that can be broken? Ppppfffftttttt ... alrighty then.

Thanks for posting :)

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

lysie
Jan 19 2011, 09:12 PM
Melanie faces some devastating losses, which I'm sure you can figure out.
Oh, look, a bright spot to counteract the sheer nausea induced by Daniel and Jennifer. Daniel and ANYONE makes me ill.

Mason
Member Avatar

I can't remember the last time a spoiler/preview sickened me so much.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

lysie
Jan 19 2011, 09:12 PM
Maggie/Victor/Brady/Vivian

"With Vivian, every time they cut off the snake's head, it grows back, so Brady takes back Titan and he does it without Victor because he feels Vivian has a way into Victor, so he seizes it from Victor's clutches."
This is the only portion of the preview that mildly interests me and doesn't sicken me.

MarvinPepper
Member Avatar

" It will take a while, but Bo and Hope will be together solid."

Music to my ears. Thanks so much for posting!! :D

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I thought Bo already broke up with Carly. The Bo and Hope stuff sounds more of the same with her having issues.

I hope they don't drag out the 2 Rafes thing for too long. I am irritated about it already.

The stuff with Taylor and EJ might be good if the actors do have chemistry.

So, Chloe does hurt herself. I figured that was coming after Jason's preview of Chloe in the hospital. I am curious to see how Nadia does with this storyline.

I don't know what I think about Daniel and Jennifer. I know I am in the minority, but I prefer him over her. Jennifer is so so boring.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Oh EJ falls in love while fucking over Sami's life....awhhhh! Man I feel vomit in my mouth. I think fake Rafe will fall for Sami and Sami suddenly become his property.

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jan 19 2011, 09:27 PM
So, Chloe does hurt herself. I figured that was coming after Jason's preview of Chloe in the hospital. I am curious to see how Nadia does with this storyline.
If nothing else, it should be great comedy.

lysie
Member Avatar

Quote:

"It's romance and Gothic mystery,"

Gothic mystery? Really?

Quote:

"Bo and Hope are going to find center stage again.

I don't know how they'll ever find it. The glares from Melanie's teeth and Sami's hair should have blinded them by now, and if they can see past that EJ's flapping his arms to distract them from center stage. I bet they find center stage for one episode.
Quote:

Bo realizes that he made a mistake and breaks up with Carly. It will take a while, but Bo and Hope will be together solid.
Way to take out all the drama, Corday.
Quote:

Hope doesn't want to be a cop anymore, but Hope needs the action, so it will bring her to a point where she says to Bo that she feels adrift in her life, and what happens then?"
I know where she can get some action.

Quote:

EJ/Sami/Rafe/Stefano
This story will play well into spring."
Well, that figures. Because it sounds terrible.

Quote:

"Taylor is back in town and tries to get close to Nicole. EJ and Taylor meet and it's like lightening striking. EJ doesn't know who Taylor is until she walks down the aisle at his wedding to Nicole and he realizes that he is uncomfortable being around her because of the feelings he has for her. The entire point is to see EJ for the first time have a heart that can be broken. That leaves Nicole not knowing what's going on, but she's still in love with Brady."
Most of this doesn't even make sense.
Quote:

"There will be big changes in these people's lives. Chloe is suffering from postpartum depression and it's much deeper than anyone knows. She feels as though she has nothing to live for. This baby is more of a load on her, as it can be with newborns, and she puts his life - and hers - in serious danger when she tries to take her own life. Kate will take advantage of Chloe's depression.
Another suicide? Really?
Quote:

Melanie faces some devastating losses, which I'm sure you can figure out."
Obviously she loses her teeth.

Quote:

"Daniel saves Jennifer's life and this is the start of, you save someone's life, they owe you theirs.
Huh?

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

WOW DAYS...batting .0000 you SUCK! None of these stories sound remotely interesting.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Daniel and Jennifer! I knew they were going to do this. I said oh crap, its about time for Danielo to grope, I mean treat some1 and viola, gropemance!

Rafe Sami Ej, OH PULLLEEEEZZEEEE. All we need is for Ej to lock Sami in a cage now.
I will only watch the Ej and Taylor clips when someone puts them on u tube, bc I refuse to watch the rest of this drivel fest. Oh and I will also watch the Bo and Hope clips, but the gropemance I refuse to watch.

Lemme guess, is Kate gonna try and get her hooks into Parker? Chloe is having serious issues and I'm sure Kate will try and get the baby and raise him her way and do what she did to Lucas and Phil, try and control his life.

I won't watch that suck fest either.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Quote:

"It's romance and Gothic mystery," says Executive Producer Ken Corday.
LoL @ Higley writing "goth." JER would be insulted.
Quote:

Hope doesn't want to be a cop anymore, but Hope needs the action...
Bounty Hunters Part Deux?
Quote:

Bo realizes that he made a mistake and breaks up with Carly.
So Carly was a "mistake?" Whatever.
Quote:

EJ and Stefano feel Rafe has outlived his usefulness...
He has.
Quote:

...so they kidnap Rafe and replace him with a doppelganger.
Groan.

Just kill him.
Quote:

The Rafe impostor sets out to turn Sami and the kids against him. So they get this guy, but he's not quite ready; the wires aren't connected.
Wait... what?

Am I supposed to take this literally? Is faux-Rafe a robot?
Quote:

Rafe is kept in the basement by the DiMeras.
Has the secret room been demolished? :(
Quote:

This story will play well into spring.
Groan.
Quote:

Taylor is back in town and tries to get close to Nicole. EJ and Taylor meet and it's like lightening striking. EJ doesn't know who Taylor is until she walks down the aisle at his wedding to Nicole.
I actually like this.
Quote:

Nicole is still in love with Brady.
Groan.

Can Brady just die already? Eric Martsolf is awful.
Quote:

Chloe/Philip/Melanie/Nathan/Stephanie/Kate
AKA "The Clusterfuck."
Quote:

There will be big changes in these people's lives.
Yeah. Half of them will be gone by spring.
Quote:

Chloe is suffering from postpartum depression and it's much deeper than anyone knows.
Is it too much to hope that she kills herself?
Quote:

She tries to take her own life
Yes!

Wait... tries? Does that mean she's unsuccessful? :(

I can't wait to see Nadia acting these scenes out. Comedy! :lol:
Quote:

Melanie faces some devastating losses, which I'm sure you can figure out.
YES! Die, baby, die!
Quote:

Kate will take advantage of Chloe's depression.
Hmm...interesting.
Quote:

Daniel saves Jennifer's life and this is the start of, you save someone's life, they owe you theirs. The scenes between them are good. They will grow close as they bond over their crumbling marriages.
So is this the start of a Daniel/Jennifer/Chloe triangle or a Daniel/Jennifer/Carly triangle? Or a shitty quad between the four of them? Knowing the writers, it's probably the latter.
Quote:

With Vivian, every time they cut off the snake's head, it grows back, so Brady takes back Titan and he does it without Victor because he feels Vivian has a way into Victor, so he seizes it from Victor's clutches.
I don't care about anything involving Brady. He needs to go.
Quote:

Abby returns to town and meets Chad. The growing love between these two couples is the story here. We're going to be careful and bring them along slowly.
In other words... filler.

I haven't even seen Abby yet and I know I'm going to hate her with Chad.

Will and Gabi suck too.

LovingDays

Daniel & Jen hummm maybe i would like this couple i have to wait and see

Nicole Walker

This shit is crazy. The only normalcy is Bope getting back together and Abby and Chad falling in love. The rest of this shit is crazy especially the EJ and Taylor one, that don't even make sense and it sounds STUPID!! Rafe clone, um he's nto wired right. UH if you're going to replace someone with a clone make sure the person is wired right. Jennifer and Daniel, didn't see that coming.

TINA222
Member Avatar

So um Rafe2 is a robot? Sometimes this show does have a sense of humor. How they fuck are they gonna tell the difference? Sami sees something is wrong when they have sex? Yeah RobotRafe has a bigger dick or he wants to do it doggy style. :lol: Either way :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sami does it with a robot. I think Robot Rafe will be like NewJohn. All I ask is he shoves Sami's head into a door like New John did to Marlena. :lol: and calls her stupid boring dull ugly lazy and she has hideous hair. She is also a bad lay. :lol:

Instant angst for EJ and Taylor I see. I think they sleep together. Awkward much. EJ always develops feelings for the woman he sleeps with. he cant help his girl tendencies. :lol:

Dan continues his creepy track record of getting it on with his patients. ewwwww.

Hope and Bo get back together and then get backburnered. Where does that leave Carly if Dr. Creepy is for Jen?

Melanie loses the baby. dont care. She is barely an adult.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Jeezits...

Daniel and Jennifer? :shame:

Rafe x 2 well in to Spring? :headbang:

EJ has never had his heart broken before? And now we can look forward to it happening? Posted Image

The only bright spot for me looks to be the potential for Bope. But given their big 'on the run' story has resulted in seeing them an average of once a week...and not really together...I'm having a bit of trouble drumming up any enthusiasm.

Thank God for tax season. It has to be at least more interesting - and less painful - than watching this show.

Posted Image you, Corday.

Thanks for posting, Lysie.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Quote:

Nicole/EJ/Taylor

"Taylor is back in town and tries to get close to Nicole. EJ and Taylor meet and it's like lightning striking. EJ doesn't know who Taylor is until she walks down the aisle at his wedding to Nicole and he realizes that he is uncomfortable being around her because of the feelings he has for her. The entire point is to see EJ for the first time have a heart that can be broken. That leaves Nicole not knowing what's going on, but she's still in love with Brady."

This sounds great if you're a JS fan. But, what is Nicole going to get out of this? This sucks. I want Bricole back now.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply