Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: February Sweeps Preview; 2/1 issue
Topic Started: Jan 19 2011, 09:12 PM (18,799 Views)
mbdimera
Member Avatar

I hate the way Corday gives previews. He either gives away too much information or not enough.

I worry about what will happen to Bope after the reunion. It sounds like TPTB are unsure what to do with them (as usual).

The Chloe stuff could be very good or very bad, depending on if the writers actually take their time and don't make a mockery of PPD.

I'm looking forward to EJaylor. :wub:

I don't care what Sami does with her new triangle of Rafe 1 & 2, as long as they do it away from the rest of the canvas.
Edited by mbdimera, Jan 19 2011, 09:39 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

I see Dr. Dan is continuing on with his "bang every patient that I've ever had" campaign.

Melanie suffers some losses (miscarriage)...music to my ears.

Sami realizes something is different about Rafe after she's sleeps with him...pretty sad that she has to screw someone in order to know them. It's even sadder that she doesn't recognize that Rafe's schlong is different (maybe she's had so many that their all the same to her???)

I see that the paragraph about Victor/Vivian/Brady is EXTREMELY short...there's your proof that they don't give a damn about their storyline. There's nothing interesting said about them at all.

Will/Chad/Gabi/Abby: I just really don't give a damn.

Kenny
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 19 2011, 09:28 PM
Quote:

Melanie faces some devastating losses, which I'm sure you can figure out."
Obviously she loses her teeth.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Domo alligato mister roboto..domo..LMAO!

These are so bad, its just funny....

Oh, and Nicole always loses....thats not news.

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

The EJ/Taylor stuff isn't going the way that I'd hoped. I don't want to see EJ get his heart broken again...that's been done enough.

And I'm also mad about Nicole being thrown under the bus again. My poor girl just can't win.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

To quote Reese Witherspoon in Legally Blonde:

"I'm sorry, I just hallucinated. What?!"

Deleted User
Deleted User

so, Sami is raped by the Dimeras again. great.

Let's hope she's on some kind of birth control this time. oh boy.
Quote Post Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

since real rafe is robotic maybe faux rafe will be human

Nicole Walker

LMFAO. Sami sleeps with a robot. OMG! I've read it all! :lol:
Edited by Nicole Walker, Jan 19 2011, 09:51 PM.

am103
Member Avatar

Sick!!! Does this mean another hospital grope-fest?! Oh, poor poor Jennifer... I wasn't a fan of Jack and Jen ever, but if this is what DAYS is gonna do to my favorite character, they need to bring Matt Ashford back ASAP!

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

I think Rafe 2 will not be the guy they think he is and Sami will be in danger. I'm thinking Rafe will get out only to have to save Sami from a fake Rafe gone nuts.

Fake Marlena did it, Fake Kristian did it..

Note to the DiMeras when getting a faker make sure all his wires are hooked up.

daisy132

pennieloafer
Jan 19 2011, 09:49 PM
I think this role is the one for GG. Since we're not sleeping with Rafe, we won't be able to tell the difference.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Is anyone that surprised that Dan and Jennifer are going to get "close". Who hasn't he hooked up with? It was only time before he hooked up with Jennifer. That is how they are going get everyone to forget about Jack. ;)

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

It seems like they are basically writing Carly into a corner. What happens for her after Bo breaks up with her...because it's seems like the default choice (Daniel) will be taken.

deletemyaccountplease

i like chloe going crazy, im curious about suicide scenes

BradyB

Im looking forward to seeing Bo and Hope back together!! I was hoping for some spoilers with Maggie and Victor! So I wonder if Corday already knew that 3 of those characters would be gone?? Im a little intrigued with seeing how Taylor plays into story. However, I hate doppleganger storylines and you think Days would have caught wind of how bad it went over at Y&R!!

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

pennieloafer
Jan 19 2011, 09:49 PM
I don't think they mean wires connected literally I think it's meant more mentally. Sami fucks C3PO

daisy132

HASdays
Jan 19 2011, 09:48 PM

She's not getting raped. She's getting a state of the art vibrator. Future model.

BradyB

I really figured that they would have paired Carly and Daniel with each other. I hate to hear that they are pairing him with Jenn. Jack needs to return to Salem!!!

Deleted User
Deleted User

daisy132
Jan 19 2011, 09:53 PM
HASdays
Jan 19 2011, 09:48 PM

She's not getting raped. She's getting a state of the art vibrator. Future model.
lol! ok, that was good.

I'll tell you what I think of EJ. The man is douchbag, and that may be step up for him, since it's the closest the freak can get to a vagina at this state.

How's that for glittery.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply