Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: February Sweeps Preview; 2/1 issue
Topic Started: Jan 19 2011, 09:12 PM (18,574 Views)
crookedhalo
Member Avatar

cubsgirl
Jan 19 2011, 09:51 PM
Is anyone that surprised that Dan and Jennifer are going to get "close". Who hasn't he hooked up with? It was only time before he hooked up with Jennifer. That is how they are going get everyone to forget about Jack. ;)
why does Dan feel the need to hook up with all his patients, let's hope Abe, Roman, Bo or someone like that doesn't need medical care. Gabi stay away from Dr. Dan. He's sewing up her chest and all he thinks about is... :boobs:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lily20

the jennifer/Daniel stuff is sickening :puke:

So Daniel's wife tries to kill herself meanwhile he's growing closer with Jennifer???

All these storylines are depressing and pukeworthy.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

HASdays
Jan 19 2011, 09:48 PM
so, Sami is raped by the Dimeras again. great.

Let's hope she's on some kind of birth control this time. oh boy.
if he is a robot, how can he have sperm?

deletemyaccountplease

daisy132
Jan 19 2011, 09:53 PM
HASdays

She's not getting raped. She's getting a state of the art vibrator. Future model.
:lol: :lol:

LovingDays

ok alot of people didnt like danloe but started to like them so we have to wait and judge if jenn and daniel are good together

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

bryandattilofan
Jan 19 2011, 09:56 PM
HASdays

:laugh:

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

lily20
Jan 19 2011, 09:55 PM
So Daniel's wife tries to kill herself meanwhile he's growing closer with Jennifer???
That sounds bad enough on the face of it, but you really needed to end the sentence with, "who is Daniel's patient because she is recovering from having her heart surgically removed."

NOW you have a story worthy of Higgles' talents!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

daisy132
Jan 19 2011, 09:53 PM
HASdays

She's not getting raped. She's getting a state of the art vibrator. Future model.
Posted Image Classic!

TINA222
Member Avatar

I dont think Cordray meant EJ would get his heart broken because Taylor doesnt want him. Its he is love with one sister and married to the other. EJ has given up on love and in walks Taylor who he cant have her because of the dumb choices he made. That is the heartbreaking part.

bohope80s
Member Avatar

I will have to wait and see about Dan and Jennifer (this guy REALLY gets into his patients!)

BOPE together I LOVE these words, however I don't get front and center AGAIN. When have they been front and center in the last century!

Sami/Rafe/EJ - their story goes well into the spring, well of course it does, ALL SAMI ALL THE TIME isn't that DOOL's motto!

Brady stuff sounds kind of interesting....

EJ Nicole Chloe - who cares....

lily20

NyCsBaDdEsT
Jan 19 2011, 09:52 PM
It seems like they are basically writing Carly into a corner. What happens for her after Bo breaks up with her...because it's seems like the default choice (Daniel) will be taken.
Jennifer and carly will probably share. :puke:

Since JKJ is leaving I wonder who they're going to put chloe with?
i guess there's going to be rewrites
Edited by lily20, Jan 19 2011, 10:00 PM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Ugh, this all sounds awful though.
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Jan 19 2011, 10:01 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

TINA222
Jan 19 2011, 09:58 PM
I dont think Cordray meant EJ would get his heart broken because Taylor doesnt want him. Its he is love with one sister and married to the other. EJ has given up on love and in walks Taylor who he cant have her because of the dumb choices he made. That is the heartbreaking part.
EJ has given up on love? That would indicate that he knew what it was to start with.
Quote Post Goto Top

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

lily20
Jan 19 2011, 09:59 PM
NyCsBaDdEsT
It seems like they are basically writing Carly into a corner. What happens for her after Bo breaks up with her...because it's seems like the default choice (Daniel) will be taken.

I'm hoping Brady

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

On a totally random sidenote, it seriously looks like Chandler Massey at 0:18 :lol:
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Jan 19 2011, 10:07 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Paxton
Jan 19 2011, 09:57 PM
lily20
That sounds bad enough on the face of it, but you really needed to end the sentence with, "who is Daniel's patient because she is recovering from having her heart surgically removed."

yeah, all this discussion about Daniel being this amazing forgiving man. WEll, damn straight he sh ould be, he has no standards.

exam...grope...fine line for Daniel. willing patient...grope it is!
Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

bryandattilofan
Jan 19 2011, 09:56 PM
HASdays

HAHAHA! I hope Sami gets pregnant by RoboCop! Oh God, that would be priceless! Are they actually gonna show her having sex with him??? I wonder how the hell Alison Sweeney and Galen Gering take their careers seriously now. Let's just bring Lucas back to toss Robo-Rafe to the scrap yard... Now THAT's a story!

lily20

Paxton
lily20

LOL!
Yeah it sounds really bad. Looks like Daniel is back to skeeevy and I don't know why they always have him goiing after his patients.
creepy.

lily20

crookedhalo
Jan 19 2011, 10:02 PM
lily20
Jan 19 2011, 09:59 PM
NyCsBaDdEsT

I'm hoping Brady
me too!
Like Danloe, but I offically hate Daniel now after reading this. guy is written as a creepy pervert.
Edited by lily20, Jan 19 2011, 10:06 PM.

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

HASdays
Jan 19 2011, 10:03 PM
Paxton
lily20

yeah, all this discussion about Daniel being this amazing forgiving man. WEll, damn straight he sh ould be, he has no standards.

exam...grope...fine line for Daniel. willing patient...grope it is!
:laugh: I don't even think that they have to be willing in order for him to grope. Being unconscious is an incentive for him.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply