Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Rafe's Car Crash/Ejami's Custody Battle; 2/1 issue
Topic Started: Jan 19 2011, 09:16 PM (4,609 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

SOD: Car Accident for Days' Rafe

Things seem to finally be going Sami's way when EJ has papers drawn to share custody of Sydney and Johnny. "One of the lessons Sami learned from this whole ordeal is to take what she can get and be happy with the fact that she gets to be with Johnny and Sydney," explains Sweeney. "At this point, she's just going to enjoy it. And more emotionally, she's terrified of what Johnny's future is going to be and how she can help him. She definitely has a lot of question marks there, but she's just relieved to be part of the healing process."

Sami and Rafe meet up with EJ to sign the papers, Nicole arrives, and Sami learns that not only do Nicole and EJ still plan to marry, but EJ is naming Nicole as Johnny and Sydney's guardian should something happen to him. Sami goes ballistic and leaves. "She has a hard time seeing the forest for the trees. All she can see is Nicole is in her kids' lives. It doesn't matter to her that EJ is just doing it to piss her off; either way, if something were to happen, Nicole would be there. She feels completely blindsided."

At home, Rafe tries to calm her down. "Rafe tries to convince her to stop being so crazy and to relax and let NIcole be a part of of it, because either way, Sami gets to be with her kids and she doesn't have a choice about it anyway," says the actress. "But Sami cannot be rational about Nicole. She cannot forgive her."

Needing to clear her mind, an upset Sami leaves the apartment with Rafe on her tail. "Sami gets so frustrated about the set of circumstances that she just storms out. It's not about her fighting with Rafe as much as it is about her frustration with Nicole."

Sami is driving in front of her hubby when a deer crosses his path and he winds up in an accident. "She freaks out because she sees the crash behind her," shudders Sweeney. "She's heartbroken and upset and terrified that he's going to die and it's her fault. There's no way not to feel that she's responsible. She put him behind the wheel because he was following her. He cares about her, he's concerned for her, and he's not just going to let her drive off angry. She feels extremely responsible and scared for his life."

At the hospital, Ben reveals that Rafe will recover, but may have brain damage. Stefano and EJ, meanwhile, put the final touches on their plan to get Rafe out of their lives forever....

SOW: Rafe's Crash Impacts Sami and EJ's Custody Battle

After Rafe is seriously injured in a car accident this week, Sami gives EJ and Nicole the upper hand in the custody battle over Johnny and Sydney.

"Nicole is just riding along with EJ, so whatever he says, she basically does," explains Zucker. "She doesn't want to screw anything up. She has fallen for Johnny and is grateful that she's in the house with both Syd and Johnny. It's the end-all and be-all for Nicole."

The ball starts rolling when Nicole hears a mysterious noise coming from the DiMera basement and questions EJ. "Basically, there's construction going on down there," notes Zucker. At first, Nicole thinks a playroom is being built for the kids, but when EJ brushes off her questions, Nicole backs down. Zucker says that Nicole's attitude is, "I'm going to ignore it and butt out of your business." EJ slyly shifts the attention and notes that Sami is on her way over to sign the shared custody agreement.

Meanwhile, Sami and EJ (I think that was supposed to say Rafe) are thrilled that the shared custody is moving forward. They arrive at the DiMera mansion and Sami is about to sign the papers when Nicole suddenly appears. Sami is stunned that EJ still plans to marry Nicole. Even worse, he has inserted a new addendum that stipulates that if anything happens to him, Nicole will get custody of the kids. "EJ does that to Sami to basically [show] that Nicole is in their life," illuminates Zucker. "Basically, he's saying, 'Even if you try to shoot me again, Sami, you're not going to get the kids because they'll go to Nicole."

Outraged, Sami lashes out at Nicole, and the two nearly come to blows. "Nicole knows that EJ is trying to stick it to Sami. If Sami hits Nicole, rather than attack Sami, Nicole will try to protect herself. This is not a personal vendetta against Sami. It's just Nicole sort of protecting her own situation."

Sami rejects the new agreement and storm out, followed by Rafe. Later, she seeks legal counsel from Justin and learns that she doesn't have a fighting chance with EJ. Looking out for Sami's interest, Rafe tries to smooth things over with EJ, who concedes that he may have mishandled things. EJ offers to call Sami, but Rafe thinks it best to speak to Sami alone.

Unfortunately, Sami is so incenses that there's no talking her down. She tears off in her car and Rafe quickly follows, paving the way for the awful accident that follows. When a guilt-ridden Sami sees EJ and Nicole at the hospital, she has second thoughts about the custody papers...

Source: Forbidden Love
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

As delightfully boring as every single other airtime minute wasted on EJamafe.

Thanks for posting!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

This made me laugh:
Quote:

"Basically, he's saying, 'Even if you try to shoot me again, Sami, you're not going to get the kids because they'll go to Nicole."

Sami should be thanking Nicole....what if creepy grandma is not up to taking care of the kids?

lysie
Member Avatar

I don't get why they keep having her lash out at Nicole because of EJ's decisions. She is still that same 18 year old girl blaming the wrong people for all her problems. So sad that she hasn't managed to evolve at all in 18 years.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Why do they insist on writing Sami as a petulant child? I guarantee she will make Rafe's accident all about her.

Good for EJ for putting a life insurance policy, i.e. Nicole, into that custody arrangement. That should keep Sami's trigger finger in check.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 19 2011, 09:42 PM
I don't get why they keep having her lash out at Nicole because of EJ's decisions. She is still that same 18 year old girl blaming the wrong people for all her problems. So sad that she hasn't managed to evolve at all in 18 years.
Sami secretly loves Nicole! SOLE lives on! LOL

Nicole Walker

I understand that Sami doesn't want another woman raising her children besides her crazy grandmother but if it's about forgiveness then she really needs to get off that high horse. She has done a lot of shit to many people and got forgiveness even when she didn't deserve it. Now Nicole help save Johnny and she talked EJ into letting Sami be there with Johnny for her surgery. How about stop acting like you're a paragon of virtue and try forgiving and maybe you'd be in a better place.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Jan 19 2011, 09:47 PM.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

mbdimera
Jan 19 2011, 09:43 PM
Why do they insist on writing Sami as a petulant child? I guarantee she will make Rafe's accident all about her.

Good for EJ for putting a life insurance policy, i.e. Nicole, into that custody arrangement. That should keep Sami's trigger finger in check.
Sami's over emotional reaction puts her love's life in danger, how dare she be upset and blame herself... :shrug:

Nicole Walker

She also shows her stupidity by getting behind a wheel in her state. Rafe chases after her as usual cause he loves that idiot for reasons beyond me and he ends up paying the price. Sami is a curse. Beware.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I just can't get over how badly the insist on writing Sami. Was she not just thanking Nicole for saving Johnny's life not even a Salem day ago? I think EJ's wise to add the addendum...what would prevent Sami from plotting to take him out of the kids lives again? She's certainly established - both in words and actions - that she'd like nothing more.

It pretty much sums up that it's not ever been about the kids for either one of them.

Thanks for posting.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

crookedhalo
Jan 19 2011, 09:47 PM
mbdimera
Jan 19 2011, 09:43 PM

Sami's over emotional reaction puts her love's life in danger, how dare she be upset and blame herself... :shrug:
If this event leads to Sami actually changing her childish ways, I will stand corrected.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I refuse to watch this crap. Looks like Higley the Hack is at it again, destroying our show with her hatchet.

BradyB

I wonder if we will actually get to see the car crash onscreen or will it happen offscreen??

deletemyaccountplease

<3 nicole

deletemyaccountplease

sami is such a hypocrite it borders on retardation

am103
Member Avatar

I will be truly amazed if we get to see the accident. Arianna got hit by a car that we didn't even see. That really made it non-dramatic.

So excited for the Robo-Rafe storyline. I'm laughing already.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

The only interesting part is Justin giving Sami legal advice, other than that- BORING!!!

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

am103
Jan 19 2011, 10:08 PM
I will be truly amazed if we get to see the accident. Arianna got hit by a car that we didn't even see. That really made it non-dramatic.

So excited for the Robo-Rafe storyline. I'm laughing already.
I still think the wires comment are meant mentally. Like the comment getting your wires crossed.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Mr. Rafeboto! LOL...OMG....this is just too funny!

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Can Rafe just die and lets call it a day? I am not interested :shame:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply