Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Erik Fellows Is Back!
Topic Started: Jan 22 2011, 12:42 AM (5,175 Views)
LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

If Troy is out for revenge, I hope it all comes out about Ej being the drug Lord. It will be the perfect opportunity for Sami to get full custody of her kids. If she's smart enough that is.
Then, if Troy discovers what's going on in the basement and frees Rafe, I could see Troy and Rafe finally taking Ej down. I think Troy is back for revenge.
Sami, if this ends up being dangerous for your kids, swipe em from Ej and grab full custody.
Do it right this time!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Not sure if I care or not, not exciting though.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Lovely! Just what the stupid needs more newbies. Instead of using the characters they already have. ugh.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Not exciting for me but the guy was a decent actor and a great dancer.
He'll probably team up w the Rafester in an exit line for EJ surrounding the least important of all of EJs crimes.

Mason
Member Avatar

*drops everything and programs DVR*

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

WHY? If he is going to play Troy again what for? I wonder if it's about the drug ring?
Edited by Virgo Twins, Jan 22 2011, 11:16 AM.

DAYSisHOT
Member Avatar

Anyone think he could be a recast Shawn?

Deleted User
Deleted User

If he's comming back as Troy then this can't be good for Ej. :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Maybe he's Fake Rafe...

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

bryandattilofan
Jan 22 2011, 09:00 AM
If Troy is out for revenge, I hope it all comes out about Ej being the drug Lord. It will be the perfect opportunity for Sami to get full custody of her kids. If she's smart enough that is.
Then, if Troy discovers what's going on in the basement and frees Rafe, I could see Troy and Rafe finally taking Ej down. I think Troy is back for revenge.
Sami, if this ends up being dangerous for your kids, swipe em from Ej and grab full custody.
Do it right this time!
I am all up for them bringing back the Drug Lord story with EJ. I always thought it could have been a good one, but then they just dropped it after Ari ratted out Troy.
Victor sold that drug business to EJ, and Rafe has asked for Victor's help in getting rid of EJ in his wife's life permanently. With Troy coming back, perhaps looking for revenge on EJ, this could all well fit together.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

DAYSisHOT
Jan 22 2011, 11:26 AM
Nah, that would be too smart. It would also be too smart to make him Nicholas Alamain....

darraholic
Member Avatar

Mason
Jan 22 2011, 10:42 AM
It's an exciting time for DOOL fans.

I hope Gabby/Duck and Reichen the bartender return too.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

crookedhalo
Jan 22 2011, 01:09 AM
Dorothy595
Jan 22 2011, 12:56 AM
Is this the guy that was a drug dealer and Arianna was working undercover, using him to try to get to Mr. Big? (Stefano)
Stefano, bullshit... Mr. Big was EJ OMG can we be that lucky? Can he come back as Troy? Can the truth finally come out?
:frustration: Hey! Give an old lady a break. My memory isn't what it use to be. :embarrassed:

Just so Troy doesn't try kidnapping one of the kids!

ilovelumi

OhMyMadeleine
Jan 22 2011, 02:23 PM
DAYSisHOT
Nah, that would be too smart. It would also be too smart to make him Nicholas Alamain....
Why would Troy be Nicholas Alamain? While I would love love love for the character to return and I think now especially with Phillip leaving canvas, why would they hire the same actor to play a new role?
Edited by ilovelumi, Jan 22 2011, 04:09 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

darraholic
Jan 22 2011, 03:33 PM
Mason
It's an exciting time for DOOL fans.

I hope Gabby/Duck and Reichen the bartender return too.
Clearly this is the ace up Corday's sleeve. They're really bringing out the big guns now.

Mason
Member Avatar

ilovelumi
Jan 22 2011, 04:08 PM
OhMyMadeleine
DAYSisHOT
Why would Troy be Nicholas Alamain? While I would love love love for the character to return and I think now especially with Phillip leaving canvas, why would they hire the same actor to play a new role?
It's not like they haven't done it with much bigger characters...

ilovelumi

Mason
Jan 22 2011, 04:11 PM
ilovelumi
Jan 22 2011, 04:08 PM
OhMyMadeleine
DAYSisHOT
It's not like they haven't done it with much bigger characters...
Oy so true. I actually liked the actor.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

DAYSisHOT
That would be the only thing to make me care. Belle & Shawn need to come back. No more damn newbies! I don't necessarily think he looks like a Bope child though.
Edited by Casey, Jan 22 2011, 05:37 PM.

BradyB

Maybe he is gonna be Andrew Donovan or one of Justin or Adrienne's sons?? just a thought

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Mason
:laugh:

Seriously...why all the fuss? What did Troy have...maybe 20 scenes...ever? I remember him more for the dance off video than anything else...and even then I would have sworn he was Bryan D.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply