Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Erik Fellows Is Back!
Topic Started: Jan 22 2011, 12:42 AM (5,115 Views)
Livie

Wonder if he will be revealed to be the one who ran Arianna down.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Ally
Jan 22 2011, 01:13 PM
Maybe he's Fake Rafe...
Sadly Galen is playing both of those roles :shame:

blueskies
Member Avatar

Livie
Jan 22 2011, 09:23 PM
Now THAT I would believe. I bet that's what's gonna happen. B/c while I would love Shawn or Nicholas to come back, I don't see DOOL thinking that way. They're bringing him back on as Troy, count on it.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Livie
good point. getting revenge on Ari for ratting him out.

am103
Member Avatar

Livie
This absolutely makes sense to me. There are plenty of clues here that add up to this conclusion:

1. He was arrested because of Arianna, which obviously gives him motive.
2. Stefano is behind the organ-snatching operation, and has always held a grudge against the Hernandez clan.
3. When Arianna died, Ben (also part of the organ-stealing clan) practically begged Rafe and Gabi to give away Ari's heart.

Stefano could've busted Troy out of jail to kill Arianna, which not only would've destroyed the Hernandez family, but also would've contributed to his organ operation. And since Troy worked for EJ, this could serve as major EJ/Taylor angst. All the pieces are there. The question is whether or not DAYS is smart enough to put them together.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Livie
Damn good thought now I am wondering the same thing. Could he be the one who ran over Arianna? He did get sent to prison because of her.

am103 also has some damn good opinions too. :thumbsup:
Edited by Virgo Twins, Jan 22 2011, 11:39 PM.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Livie
I never even considered that. Seriously, it's so logical but for some reason I didn't even go there. Ha, shows how much I cared about that storyline!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I agree that would be a good spec...that he ran down Arianna. But that would require the show bothering to revisit it...and I'm not sure they'd have a reason to do it now. Rafe and Gabi were just talking about how Arianna is a 'kick ass angel' looking down on them...so it would seem to me the show is just moving on from it and no one is investigating why it happened or who was responsible.

I wouldn't mind being wrong about that, though. It would be nice to see the show go back and tie up loose ends like this more consistently.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

SocRMum1
Jan 23 2011, 12:21 AM
I agree that would be a good spec...that he ran down Arianna. But that would require the show bothering to revisit it...and I'm not sure they'd have a reason to do it now. Rafe and Gabi were just talking about how Arianna is a 'kick ass angel' looking down on them...so it would seem to me the show is just moving on from it and no one is investigating why it happened or who was responsible.

I wouldn't mind being wrong about that, though. It would be nice to see the show go back and tie up loose ends like this more consistently.
That scene was hilarious considering Rafe told Ari to go fuck herself to protect his precious Blue Eyes. Yea Rafe I'm sure she's in heaven smiling over you.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

JamesScott_19
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8478357&t=8441355
Ally
Jan 22 2011, 01:13 PM
Maybe he's Fake Rafe...
Sadly Galen is playing both of those roles :shame:

True, but if the Fake Rafe is wearing a mask.. It's a possibility.. LOL

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

SocRMum1

Then again, sometimes when a deceased or gone character is mentioned, there is a hint that they might return back to it. Then again, they might have mentioned her to appease those of us who were bitchin' that she was forgotten. Argh.

Luvmydays
Member Avatar

crookedhalo
Jan 22 2011, 01:09 AM
Dorothy595
Jan 22 2011, 12:56 AM
Is this the guy that was a drug dealer and Arianna was working undercover, using him to try to get to Mr. Big? (Stefano)
Stefano, bullshit... Mr. Big was EJ OMG can we be that lucky? Can he come back as Troy? Can the truth finally come out?
Doubtful. What has EJ done that he has ever had to own up to? Gloved hand, shooting John, freezing poor Lucas, killing Eve Micheals, selling drugs, the Sydnapping? None of these storylines have ever been resolved just forgotten about. :angry:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Luvmydays
Jan 24 2011, 10:38 AM
crookedhalo
Dorothy595
Is this the guy that was a drug dealer and Arianna was working undercover, using him to try to get to Mr. Big? (Stefano)
Stefano, bullshit... Mr. Big was EJ OMG can we be that lucky? Can he come back as Troy? Can the truth finally come out?
Doubtful. What has EJ done that he has ever had to own up to? Gloved hand, shooting John, freezing poor Lucas, killing Eve Micheals, selling drugs, the Sydnapping? None of these storylines have ever been resolved just forgotten about. :angry:
Just look at Sami the Saint of Salem, who has committed a lot of crimes that have been totally forgotten. The writers have totally glossed over Sami shooting Ej in the head and I'm sure in about one to two months from now it won't ever be brought up again.
Quote Post Goto Top

Beth
Member Avatar

I don't barely remember the guy.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Do wew really need this guy?Days writers have a habit of brnging random people to town.Hes probably on for a few weeks

Luvmydays
Member Avatar

Tabbie
Jan 24 2011, 10:50 AM
Luvmydays
crookedhalo
Dorothy595
Just look at Sami the Saint of Salem, who has committed a lot of crimes that have been totally forgotten. The writers have totally glossed over Sami shooting Ej in the head and I'm sure in about one to two months from now it won't ever be brought up again.
I guess they should both be sainted then yes? ;)

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

lastDays
Jan 24 2011, 11:20 AM
Do wew really need this guy?Days writers have a habit of brnging random people to town.Hes probably on for a few weeks
He'll be Dena Higley's Villain of The Week #482.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Luvmydays
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8478855&t=8441355
Tabbie
Jan 24 2011, 10:50 AM
Luvmydays
crookedhalo

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I guess they should both be sainted then yes? ;)

Nah. I prefer Ej the way he is. If it gets to the point where everyone in Salem starts kissing his you know what then I probably will start hating him the way I do Sami. I enjoy Ej being bad. He's treated like crap because of that and I really don't mind.
Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Jan 23 2011, 10:53 AM
SocRMum1

That scene was hilarious considering Rafe told Ari to go fuck herself to protect his precious Blue Eyes. Yea Rafe I'm sure she's in heaven smiling over you.
Don't forget that Ari is now happy for Rafe, that he got the girl and he's the hero, :blah: .

How soon we forget that it was Ari who wanted Rafe away from Sami and was going to turn over the evidence against Sami.

Love how all the sudden, she's looking down from heaven, their biggest cheerleader. :cheer:

Whateves.....

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

I am so excited to have him back. <heavy sarcasm>

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply