Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
"For Now & Forever" News & Discussion; a serialized, text-based websoap
Topic Started: Jan 22 2011, 02:57 PM (4,771 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Episodes #106 - #110 have been reformatted and uploaded. There are a LOT of twists, turns, and revelations in these episodes included the reveal of the body in the river, a change in Fred's plans, an unexpected reveal, and Stephanie gets a job!

FORNOWANDFOREVER.NET
FNAF.NET
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Episodes #111-#115 have been reformatted and uploaded. In these episodes -- a tragic death, Stephanie finds herself in trouble, and numerous plot threads start to tie together.

FORNOWANDFOREVER.NET
FNAF.NET

oakdalelover

Hi Matt!

I was just surfing by and I saw the title. I am glad you are bringing back FNaF again. I believe I will start over again and read it.

I don't watch the TV soaps anymore since the cancelation of ATWT and GL.I don't get on the boards as much as I used to.

FNaF has always been a favorite! :)

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

oakdalelover
Feb 17 2011, 10:55 PM
Hi Matt!

I was just surfing by and I saw the title. I am glad you are bringing back FNaF again. I believe I will start over again and read it.

I don't watch the TV soaps anymore since the cancelation of ATWT and GL.I don't get on the boards as much as I used to.

FNaF has always been a favorite! :)
Thank you! I'm in the process of reformatting all the old episodes so everything is consistant. Consequently, the series can be considered in "re-runs" at the moment. I also managed to track down the last few episodes I'd originally posted of the series, but had thought were long lost, so those'll eventually be going up when we get to that point (making it the 1st time those have seen the light of day in almost 6 years). Also, since I've got all the original episode breakdowns for the arc I was in the middle of, I can pick up where I left off with the original plans. I'm just chugging along. lol

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Episodes #116 - #120 have been reformatted & uploaded. A storyline reaches a shocking climax as the pieces start to fit together while one family welcomes a new member.

FORNOWANDFOREVER.NET
FNAF.NET

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Episodes #121 - #125 have been reformatted & uploaded as we finish out the 1st story arc of 1936. This puts us only about 25 episodes away from the 1st new episode of FNaF in nearly 6 years.

FORNOWANDFOREVER.NET
FNAF.NET

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

FOR NOW & FOREVER premiered online 10 years ago today on March 2, 2001.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Finally finished the 1935 episodes today. I hope Judith loses the baby!
Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Amello
Mar 10 2011, 11:58 PM
Finally finished the 1935 episodes today. I hope Judith loses the baby!
Well, then, you're about halfway done to being caught up. lol With any luck, I should be done reformatting the rest of the episodes (hopefully) by the end of the weekend and I can start posting that last, unfinished, arc as daily reruns while I get caught up on actually writing new episodes. In rereading a lot of this material, I'd forgotten how pleased I was with quite a few individual scenes. A personal favorite is one where uber-socialite Jillian attempts to cook Reginald breakfast....

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

All site updating is done! Daily re-runs of the 2nd arc of 1936 will begin on Monday, March 21, 2011, leading into the first brand new episodes of FNaF in almost 6 1/2 years!

FNAF.NET
FORNOWANDFOREVER.NET
Edited by Matt, Mar 15 2011, 05:36 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Well, I have now gotten to the part where Gramps spoiled it for me. (Let's not to that again old man!!!) Annabelle Lake is dead, dead, dead. I figure either Fred or this stalker guy (who I assume is Steph's father) is the killer. But I have to say, if it was up to me, I wouldn't be able to resist letting little Maggie Callison do the deed. It would definitely wet my whistle. :)

Then there's the matter of this Joyce. She was Gordon's wife. (Who wasn't this whore married to?) Anywho, Judith has another sparring partner. Hopefully, Joyce is a match for her. I want someone to make her seethe! I admit, I wish I could have been Janet and pushed the rotten wench down the stairs. Dead baby or not. (I hope Lorraine's baby makes it!) Of course, now the dimwit can't remember. How convenient. Oh right, she might have killed Annabelle too. I really, REALLY, hope it's not her. That's too easy.

I can't wait to see what Steph does with her finding out about Helen traipsing around with Mark. The tete a tete's to come will surely be fabulous.

I have no time for Grace and her idiotic theatrics. This bitch just wants her cake and pie and twinkie on the side. HATE!

BOGIE! I love when I see my PERSONAL favourites have been cast. I hope the big boss man, who the Benedicts are working for, is Paul Muni. He just IS those mafioso, King of the Herd type characters to a tee!
Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Amello
Mar 19 2011, 09:01 PM
Well, I have now gotten to the part where Gramps spoiled it for me. (Let's not to that again old man!!!) Annabelle Lake is dead, dead, dead. I figure either Fred or this stalker guy (who I assume is Steph's father) is the killer. But I have to say, if it was up to me, I wouldn't be able to resist letting little Maggie Callison do the deed. It would definitely wet my whistle. :)

Then there's the matter of this Joyce. She was Gordon's wife. (Who wasn't this whore married to?) Anywho, Judith has another sparring partner. Hopefully, Joyce is a match for her. I want someone to make her seethe! I admit, I wish I could have been Janet and pushed the rotten wench down the stairs. Dead baby or not. (I hope Lorraine's baby makes it!) Of course, now the dimwit can't remember. How convenient. Oh right, she might have killed Annabelle too. I really, REALLY, hope it's not her. That's too easy.

I can't wait to see what Steph does with her finding out about Helen traipsing around with Mark. The tete a tete's to come will surely be fabulous.

I have no time for Grace and her idiotic theatrics. This bitch just wants her cake and pie and twinkie on the side. HATE!

BOGIE! I love when I see my PERSONAL favourites have been cast. I hope the big boss man, who the Benedicts are working for, is Paul Muni. He just IS those mafioso, King of the Herd type characters to a tee!
One thing about Albanyville, life is never boring.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Matt
Mar 19 2011, 09:09 PM
Amello

Yes, this is true. Today alone I have read episodes 91 to 115! Just when you think someone's life may be getting complacent, BAZINGA!, another little cliffhanger appears to screw everything up. Love it.

The scene with Naomi being the biggest bitch in history to Ruby was SO. MUCH. FUN. And now all these twists and turns with the Joyce/Stephen Lake story ... my poor Stephanie. She was about to be a star. My favourite episodes are always those where she takes centre stage. My ultimate favourite. You better NEVER kill her off (or write her out), or I will be LIVID! Which reminds me, can that little shit disturber Todd go to boarding school? He's ruining MY ... er, I mean, Stephanie's life with his miserable and childish tantrums. The boy simply has NO taste.

Also, didn't you use to have story banners for the show? Or, at least, more than the one you have in your signature?
Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Amello
Mar 20 2011, 11:37 PM
Matt
Mar 19 2011, 09:09 PM
Amello

Yes, this is true. Today alone I have read episodes 91 to 115! Just when you think someone's life may be getting complacent, BAZINGA!, another little cliffhanger appears to screw everything up. Love it.

The scene with Naomi being the biggest bitch in history to Ruby was SO. MUCH. FUN. And now all these twists and turns with the Joyce/Stephen Lake story ... my poor Stephanie. She was about to be a star. My favourite episodes are always those where she takes centre stage. My ultimate favourite. You better NEVER kill her off (or write her out), or I will be LIVID! Which reminds me, can that little shit disturber Todd go to boarding school? He's ruining MY ... er, I mean, Stephanie's life with his miserable and childish tantrums. The boy simply has NO taste.

Also, didn't you use to have story banners for the show? Or, at least, more than the one you have in your signature?
I did. They'll start popping back up with the new episodes. I don't like a lot of the old ones with the new formatting of the episodes.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Today's episode (#126) is now posted, beginning Arc 2 of 1936. In today's episode: A wedding begins...

FORNOWANDFOREVER.NET
FNAF.NET

Deleted User
Deleted User

Finally, I'm all caught up.

Since you didn't directly state what happened, I'm guessing Grace is going to be giving her baby, with Dane, up for adoption? I was thinking abortion, but then it wouldn't make any sense as to why she has to be gone so long. Plus, in those days, and for many decades after, it was very dangerous.

Reginald is the character I HATE the most. He's such a mean spirited, unforgiving, bastard! His feelings toward Burt and Stephanie just make him seem so pathetic and unlikable. Jillian deserves MUCH better. I hope he's sterile or something so she dumps his ass. He doesn't deserve happiness.

Patterson and Stephanie :wub: I hope she said yes.
Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Reginald is one of those characters who definitely has their good points and their bad points. For the most part, at this point in the story, the good points far outweight the bad points. However, one must remember that I know exactly where the story and characters go between 1935 and 2001, so I'm privy to future events that web readers are not (for example, I can tell you how many times Todd gets married, to whom, and the names of his children and grandchildren). At some point down the road (I refuse to say at which point, be it in months or decades), the scale begins to slide and his bad points start to outweight the good points and he's quite the douche (almost making Dane looks heroic in compairision). Therefore, I felt it was needed to show shadings and forshadowings of such behavior already. Also, I don't think any good, long-standing characters can be all bad or all good. Each good character must have their flaws and each bad character must have their virtues. Depending on the situation and people the charaters interact with is what brings out which aspects of a characters personality.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I disagree where Reginald is concerned. I think the bad points far outweigh the good points NOW! He's like the Ryan Lavery of For Now and Forever. I could only imagine how much more I'll grow to despise him.

I hope you don't take it as a major slight at all. I mean, I greatly enjoy or am at least indifferent to everybody else. But Reginald, he just is completely bothersome.

Changing topics, I hope this isn't the last we hear of Helen Van Dyne. Jean Harlow is my favourite actress of all time and I know due to her tragic and untimely death in the middle of 1937 you couldn't have her around much longer. However, I do hope we can get one last little treat with her. Or maybe in honour of Harlow you can mention Helen having become successful in some sort of way. :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Amello
Mar 21 2011, 04:01 PM
I disagree where Reginald is concerned. I think the bad points far outweigh the good points NOW! He's like the Ryan Lavery of For Now and Forever. I could only imagine how much more I'll grow to despise him.

I hope you don't take it as a major slight at all. I mean, I greatly enjoy or am at least indifferent to everybody else. But Reginald, he just is completely bothersome.

Changing topics, I hope this isn't the last we hear of Helen Van Dyne. Jean Harlow is my favourite actress of all time and I know due to her tragic and untimely death in the middle of 1937 you couldn't have her around much longer. However, I do hope we can get one last little treat with her. Or maybe in honour of Harlow you can mention Helen having become successful in some sort of way. :)
Helen may come back in some way down the line, but as a recast. One of the reasons Helen left (besides Harlow's death. I just watched the magnificent "Bombshell" yesterday, btw) was that the series was getting a little waterlogged with characters and storylines (which also explain why Kitty, Sammy, & Mark shuffled off to Buffalo or wherever). They all may return at some point depending on story needs.

Oh, did I mention there were plot twists coming? (of course there are!)

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Today's episode (#127) is now posted. In today's episode: Will Stephanie's case of nervous jitters disrupt Reginald & Jillian's wedding?

FORNOWANDFOREVER.NET
FNAF.NET

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Web Soaps Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply