Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
"For Now & Forever" News & Discussion; a serialized, text-based websoap
Topic Started: Jan 22 2011, 02:57 PM (5,066 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Today's episode (#128) is now posted. In today's episode: With these rings, we thee wed...

FORNOWANDFOREVER.NET
FNAF.NET
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Today's episode (129) is now posted. Today: Charles reveals the new living arrangements while Stephanie experiences her first struggles of marriage.

FORNOWANDFOREVER.NET
FNAF.NET

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Today's episode (130) is now posted. Today: As the wedding reception officially begins, someone makes a marriage proposal.

FORNOWANDFOREVER.NET
FNAF.NET

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Today's episode, #131, is now posted.

an excerpt...

Quote:

Janet Stokes's lower lip trembled slightly as she thought about her role in the loss of Judith and Burt's child and of how she'd struggled for months to keep it a secret. True, for the longest time she hadn't remembered what had actually happened that night, but once she had, she knew it would be something that Burt could never forgive her for. However, Janet hated keeping secrets from Burt. After all, secrets had been what had caused them the most trouble.

She thought about Charles Callison's toast concerning new beginnings. Maybe this night would be a new beginning for Burt and Janet, as well. Maybe it was time to finally tell Burt the truth and weather the fallout from it. If he truly loved her as much as he said -- and Janet believed that he did -- he'd be able to understand and, in time, forgive her. However, Burt sounded more urgent in his need to tell her something. The truth had waited for months. It could wait a few moments more.

"All right," she said as she gazed deeply into his eyes. "What is it? What do you want tell me?"

"Well, actually...." Burt Lamont smiled slyly and slipped his hand into his pocket. "It's something that I want to ask you. See, this wedding of new beginnings got me thinking."

Janet cocked her head slightly as she tried to figure out what Burt was talking about. Her questions were answered in moments as he pulled a tiny velvet box out of his pocket and held it out in front of her.

"I love you, Janet Stokes," he said softly and then pulled the box open to reveal a beautiful, delicate diamond ring. "Will you marry me?"

FORNOWANDFOREVER.NET
FNAF.NET

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Today's episode, #132, is now posted.

an excerpt:

Quote:

"What do you mean you remember?" Janet Stokes asked nervously as she struggled to keep her voice from shaking. "Remember what?"

"I remember what happened!" Judith Linford repeated coldly, her eyes still locked on her sister.

"But, I...I thought that you'd blocked everything from that night out of your memory." Janet quickly looked from Judith to Burt and grew even more nervous when she saw how closely he was listening to Judith's every word.

"Oh, I did. Losing my baby was the most traumatic...thing that I've ever gone through." Judith's voice cracked slightly as she remembered the pain that was still etched in her heart. "But I've been remembering. Gradually, it's all been coming back to me."

"It has?" Burt Lamont asked with a mixture of shock and interest. "Well, that's good! Now, maybe you can finally put all of it in the past and move on." He paused and eyed her with great interest. "So, tell us. Tell us exactly what happened that night. How did it happen? Why did you fall?"

"Why did I fall?" She repeated his question in a voice laced with ice. "Why don't you ask Janet. After all, she was there."

FORNOWANDFOREVER.NET
FNAF.NET
Edited by Matt, Mar 29 2011, 09:19 AM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Today's episode, #133, is now posted.

an excerpt:

Quote:

"So, how's Jillian enjoying Hawaii?" Francis Callison asked as she held the telephone receiver to her ear. "Good. Was she surprised? Wonderful! I told you she would be."

"Darling, hand me my briefcase," Charles Callison said as he came down the stairs. "I'm running late for the office."

"Honey, it's Reginald on the phone from Hawaii," she explained as she handed the briefcase to him.

"Did he call you or did you call him?" He stood with has hands on his hips and eyed his wife suspiciously. "I told you that the last thing those two lovebirds need on their honeymoon is an overeager mother calling them 'round the clock."

"I'll have you know that he phoned me," she smiled with a hint of smugness. "Oh, yes dear?" Her attention returned to the telephone conversation with her son. "No, it's your father. He thinks I'm being too meddlesome. Now, you see, that's exactly what I told him!"

"Give them my best." Charles leaned in and gave his wife a kiss on the cheek. "And we'll talk to them after they get back."

"Okay, honey, I'm letting you go," she continued into the phone. "I love you, too." After hanging up the telephone, she turned her full attention to her husband. "I thought you said you were running late?"

"I'm just leaving." He paused and eyed her with concern. "Now, once those two come home and get settled into the house, I don't want you over there every moment of the day. They need time alone to get used to married life."

"Me?" Her hand flew up to her chest with mock surprise. "You sound almost like you think I'm going to be one of those interfering mothers-in-law."

"Well, I know how you are about your children." Charles grinned as he opening the door, nearly colliding with his own mother-in-law who was preparing to ring the doorbell on the other side.

"Now, how's that for a prompt greeting!" Mary Albany laughed as she walked into the house.

"Mother, come in!" Francis smiled. "Let me have Hannah get you some coffee."

"Honey, I can't stay," Mary explained as she looked from Charles to her daughter. "In fact, I've actually come to say 'good bye.'"

FORNOWANDFOREVER.NET
FNAF.NET

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Today's episode (134) is now posted.

an excerpt:
Quote:

"Are you all right?" Dr. Fred Rutherford asked as he watched Francis Callison closely. "You're acting...a little strange."

"I'm fine," she muttered softly, still unable to look at him.

Not taking what she'd said as an acceptable or believable answer, Fred gently reached out and took her chin into his hand, turning her face so that he could look into her eyes. The gesture caused Francis's breath to catch in her throat as her head began to spin with a thousand different conflicting thoughts and feelings.

Why did the mere sight of Fred still make her feel so strange? Why did she really feel so uncomfortable around him? She wasn't sure and it was the realization of those unanswered questions that suddenly made Francis feel more uncomfortable than before. The feeling of his hand on her face startled her and she jerked away from him.

"What is it, Francis?" he asked her again. "Why are you acting so uncomfortable around me?"

"I'm not...uncomfortable. It's just that...."

"Does the sight of me make you think about what could have been between us?" He examined her reactions carefully. "Is that it? Is there a part of you that thinks you might have made the wrong choice?"

As Fred silently waited for a response, Francis looked away from him as she searched for an answer that would explain exactly how she felt.

FORNOWANDFOREVER.NET
FNAF.NET

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Today's episode (135) is now posted.

an excerpt:
Quote:

"Eliza called for you earlier," Burt Lamont said casually as he spooned a large helping of green beans onto his plate. "I told her that you were down at the stables doing your chores."

"Okay," Randy Lamont muttered in between bites of pot roast.

"So, what's the story between the two of you? I'm guessing that you're still dating." Burt paused and waited for a confirmation, but none came. "I'd always suspected that you and Maggie would have been the couple, not you and Eliza."

"Maggie Callison is just a friend," Randy spoke up quickly. "Nothing more than that."

"Well, I guess it's true that you don't have any control over who you fall in love with." Burt eyed his younger brother closely. "That is if you're in love with Eliza, of course."

Randy sat in silence and then took a bite of his dinner. Of course, that bite was, in reality, more about giving himself time to think of a response than it was about eating.

"What's all this talk about love and romance for?" Randy finally asked as he leaned forward onto the table. "You've never really...um...gone out of your way to counsel me about girls before."

"I never had to!" Burt laughed. "But...well...I guess you're right. There is more to it than that." He hesitated as he searched for the right words. "In fact, there's something that I've been meaning to tell you."

"Really?" Randy suddenly became filled with a sense of dread, though he fought to hide it. "Well, what?"

"Janet and I haven't told anyone else this," Burt began carefully. "She wanted to wait until her sister got back from her honeymoon, but...well...I wanted you to be the first to know."

"Know? Know what?"

"Randy, I've asked Janet to marry me. She said 'yes.'"

"What?" Randy's eyes grew wide with shock. "But...but....no! You can't!"

Now, it was Burt's turn to be surprised. "Randy, what do you mean? What are you talking about?"

"You can't marry that woman!" Randy said flatly. "This is wrong! You can't marry Janet and I won't let you!"

FORNOWANDFOREVER.NET
FNAF.NET

Deleted User
Deleted User

Me thinks this Donna woman could be under Judith's thumb? However, I think it would be quite grand if she instead was under the orders of Letitia herself.
Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Today's episode (136) is now posted.

an excerpt:
Quote:

"Dane, it's time someone taught Sara a lesson." Joyce Preston's features grew softer and more pleading as she decided to try a different approach. "She forced you into a marriage you didn't want and then she cheated on you with my husband so that she could get her hands on his money. "

"I'm...I'm not so sure I believe that anymore," Dane Manchester muttered softly. "No matter what faults Sara might have, she's always been loyal to me."

"You're a fool!" she snapped, again growing angry. "You're a damned fool!" Feeling that her emotions were starting to get out of control, Joyce took several long breaths to calm herself before speaking again. "She's making a fool out of you, Dane. It's clear that she has all the control in your marriage. She forced you to marry her which caused your father to disinherit you and then she cheated on you with my husband so that she could get all of the money she didn't get when she married you. She took away everything that you had and then gave a little bit of it back, but gave herself more so that you'd be dependent on her! She's got you wrapped around her little finger and she controls every move you make!"

"No one controls me!" Dane barked. "I'm my own man and I make my own decisions. I do as I damn well please, Sara or no Sara."

"I'm sure you do." Joyce smiled slyly as if she knew much more than she was willing to let on. "So, Dane, what is it? Are you going to remain Sara's little lap dog, bowing to her every whim, or are you going to be a man and teach her a lesson? What are you going to do Dane? The choice is yours."

FORNOWANDFOREVER.NET
FNAF.NET

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Today's episode (137) is now posted.

an excerpt:
Quote:

"Oh, my gosh, Mags," Stanley Fitzpatrick gasped as she pulled away from their sudden kiss, "what was that for?"

"Because I wanted to," Maggie Callison said flatly.

"But...I...oh, gee." He felt his face flush as he stammered and stuttered. In the entire time they'd been dating, she'd never once kissed him and he was starting to feel like it was never going to happen. But she did! She did kiss him! He just couldn't believe it.

"Stanley, are you just going to stand there with your mouth hanging open?" She glared at him in annoyance. "It wasn't that big a deal."

"Y-yes, it was."

"Honestly," she grumbled with a roll of her eyes, "you can be such a moron."

"Ah, gee, Mags!" His shoulders slumped and he kicked at the ground. "You kiss me and then you call me a moron. What gives?"

Yes, Maggie thought to herself, what gives? Why had she so impetuously kissed Stanley? And furthermore, why was she so concerned about what Randy Lamont would think about it?

FORANDFOREVER.NET
FNAF.NET

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Today's episode (138) is now posted.

an excerpt:
Quote:

"As much as I loved Hawaii, it's good to be home," Reginald Callison sighed as he carried the suitcases up the walk.

"Home," his new wife, Jillian, smiled and stopped to look at their house, a wedding gift from his parents. "We're really home."

"Yes, we are." He carried the suitcases up the front steps and onto the porch before setting them down so that he could fish the keys out of his pocket. "I still can't believe that Mom and Dad gave us this house and bought that one out by the lake."

"You know, dear, all my life I've dreamed of having a house that was mine." She clasped her hands together tightly as she thought of her girlhood fantasies. "Growing up in Manhattan, we lived in a large penthouse apartment. We didn't have a back yard or a front porch. We had a lobby and an elevator."

"Well, you've got a house, now." He stuck the key into the lock, but paused when he noticed a slight change on the mailbox -- clearly the handiwork of his mother. "I think Mom's been working a little overtime while we've been gone." He nodded towards the box.

"Mr. and Mrs. Reginald Callison," Jillian read with delighted surprise. "She has been busy!" She turned and smiled at him before wrapping her arms around him. "Have I told you how happy I am to be your wife?"

"Only about a million times since the ceremony," he laughed and then unlocked the door before pushing it open. "And nothing would make me happier than hearing you say it a million more."

Jillian started to walk into the house, but Reginald quickly put his hand on her shoulder so that he could gently hold her back.

"Ah!" he cautioned. "We have to do this properly, Mrs. Callison."

"Yes, sir, Mr. Callison!"

And, with that, he scooped her up into his arms and carried her over the threshold of their new old home.

FORNOWANDFOREVER.NET
FNAF.NET

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Today's episode (139) is now posted.

an excerpt:
Quote:

"So, that was what you two were talking about, wasn't it?" Douglas Davis asked, shaking his head in disbelief. Why couldn't Trevor Callison just leave it alone? What did he have to be so obsessed with Grace's disappearance?

Charles Callison stopped and inhaled deeply, unsure whether to reveal the exact nature of his conversation with his son, Trevor.

"Never mind," Douglas muttered as he slumped down into one of the large chairs. "You don't have to say anything. Your silence is all I need to hear."

"Douglas, Trevor loves Grace. He really loves her." Charles leaned forward onto his desk and looked intently at Douglas. "I don't understand why you're being so secretive about all of this."

"No, you don't understand," he sighed and looked down out his hands. "No one would understand." After several long moments, he looked up at Charles and took a deep breath. "Tell me exactly what you two were talking about."

"What?"

"Tell me." Douglas leaned forward. "I want to know exactly what Trevor is up to concerning my sister and I want to know now!"

FORNOWANDFOREVER.NET
FNAF.NET

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Today's episode (140) is now posted.

an excerpt:
Quote:

Reginald Callison hurried down the stairs, tightening his tie. He'd over slept and was worried that he was going to be late for work. However, a quick check of his watch proved that he still had enough time for a quick cup of coffee at Joe's Cafe before he had to be at the office.

As his foot hit the bottom step, he paused and looked around curiously. What was that smell? Coffee? Confused he followed the scent down the front hall and towards the kitchen. What he found utterly shocked him.

"Good morning, dear," his wife, Jillian, turned and smiled as she put the bread in the toaster. "I hope you've got time for breakfast."

"Breakfast?" He eyed her suspiciously and moved further into the room. There he saw an elaborately set table with their best china, polished silver, and delicate crystal. In the center of the table was a bouquet of fresh cut flowers. "When did you have the time to do this? When I got up to get ready for work, I left you sound asleep in bed!"

"You only thought I was sound asleep," she laughed as she wiped her hands on her apron before going over to kiss him tenderly. "I got up right after you did."

"So...what's this all about? You fixed breakfast?"

"Honey, I'm tired of you having to stop at Joe's on the way to the office for a bite to eat." She walked over to the coffee pot and poured him a cup. "I'm your wife and I should send you out of the house in the morning with a full stomach, ready to start your day."

"But you didn't have to go to so much trouble just for breakfast." He glanced at the elaborate table as he took the cup from her. "It's just breakfast."

"But I wanted it to be perfect!"

Reginald exhaled slowly and then took a sip of his coffee -- and then immediately made the worst face of his entire life.

"Ew...um...." He shuddered from the acrid taste.

"Is it all right?" she asked, looking at him with concern. "I followed the directions and...."

"Have you...um...had a cup of coffee, yet?" He tried to casually set his own cup aside, but his actions weren't lost on her.

"No, I've been so busy that I haven't had time." She looked down at the discarded cup of coffee and furrowed her brow. "What's wrong with it?"

"Nothing," he smiled warmly as he tried to hide his true feelings before picking up the cup and forcing down another sip. "It's wonderful."

"Oh, I'm so glad," she sighed with relief. "I was worried for a second."

Reginald set the cup down again and swallowed hard as he watched Jillian while she continued finishing breakfast. A sinking feeling in his gut -- one other than the settling coffee -- gave him an uncomfortable sense of foreboding about the meal at hand.

FORNOWANDFOREVER.NET
FNAF.NET

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Today's episode (141) is now posted.

an excerpt:
Quote:

"Dr. Campbell, what's this all about?" Jillian Callison asked with concern. "What's so important that you've been trying to get in touch with me?"

"Do you remember those tests you had done before the wedding?" Dr. Talbot Campbell asked as he closed the door behind them.

"Yes," she nodded. "Both Reginald and I had complete physicals." She froze as her eyes filled with horror. "There's...nothing wrong with him, is there? He's not sick is he?"

"No, Jillian, your husband is the picture of perfect health."

"Then what..." Her hand flew up to her mouth when she realized that if he wasn't referring to Reginald, then he was referring to her. "Oh, my god," she gasped. "What's wrong? What did those tests show? Am I sick?"

"No, you're not sick," Talbot laughed. "And nothing's wrong with you. Granted, I'm sure that you'll think the timing isn't exactly the best, but...."

"Dr. Campbell, if I'm not sick, then what are you talking about?"

"Jillian, I have the pleasure of telling you...." He paused and took a deep breath, punctuated by a smile. "That you and your husband are going to have a baby."

FORNOWANDFOREVER.NET

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Today's episode (142) is now posted.

an excerpt:
Quote:

"What's going on here?" Ruby Thomas asked as she stood in the doorway while her eyes darted from Naomi Jackson to the other people in the room.

She'd come by to visit her boyfriend's sister in hopes of bridging the rift that had existed between them, but she'd clearly walked in on a conversation that was certainly about something other than Naomi's job as a maid for the Manchesters.

"What are you doin' here?" Naomi snapped angrily, frightened that Ruby might ruin all of her plans. "You spyin' on me?"

"No, Naomi, I'm not spying on you," Ruby firmly replied. "I just came by so that we could work out our differences."

"Naomi, dear, I take it that you know this girl?" Joyce Preston asked, flashing her secret accomplice a look of caution.

"Yeah, I know her," Naomi muttered.

"Well, if you'd like to have a visit with your friend, we could put this off until later." Dane Manchester briefly glanced over at his wife Sara and then exhaled slowly, relieved for the interruption. The last thing that he wanted was to sign over any part -- no matter how small -- of his and his wife's inheritance to Naomi even if it was supposed to be for the care of her child.

"She ain't no friend of mine!"

"Naomi, what's going on here?" Ruby asked, her suspicions mounting. "I...thought you were a maid here."

"I am a maid!"

"But..." Ruby's eyes moved from Naomi to the other people in the room. "What did you mean when you said that they needed to take care of your baby? Naomi, what's going on here?"

FORNOWANDFOREVER.NET

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Today's episode (143) is now posted.

an excerpt:
Quote:

"Do I look okay?" Sara Manchester asked as she took her husband Dane's arm and stepped off the elevator. "I want to make a good impression with your parents."

"You look fine," Dane muttered, not completely paying attention to her. He was way too nervous about seeing his parents again for the first time in months.

They'd never supported his marriage to Sara -- in fact, he'd never quite supported it, either -- and had even cut him out of the family as a result. But now they'd been invited to what was probably one of the most important nights in his father's career -- a fundraiser to support Dane's father's run for state senate. To say that Dane was nervous would have been an understatement.

"Sara, darling, you look magnificent!" Sara's mother Joyce Preston exclaimed, following them out of the elevator. "Once Dane's parents meet you, they're going to love you! I bet they quickly wonder why they ever had such strong opposition to you and Dane being married."

"I hope so," Sara said softly, more to herself than to them as her eyes darted around the room for any glimpse of her in-laws so that she could make a quick assessment of them before being thrust into the spotlight. "I really hope so."

Unfortunately, Sara couldn't get over the gnawing feeling in her gut that told her that Dane's parents weren't going to be won over so easily.

FORNOWANDFOREVER.NET

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Today's episode (144) is now posted.

an excerpt:
Quote:

"Are you sure there's not something bothering you?" Dr. Calvin Jackson eyed Ruby Thomas closely. "If Naomi's done something to you again, I want to know about it. She might be my sister, but I'm not blind to how she can be."

"No, she hasn't really done anything to me." Ruby dried her hands on a dishtowel, turning her back to Calvin, and slowly moved away. "It's just that she...."

"She has done something, hasn't she?" He came up behind her and put his hand on her shoulder. "What is it now? What has that fool sister of mine done that's gotten you so out of sorts?"

She hesitated and bit her lip nervously. Yes, Naomi was up to something, but nothing to do with Ruby, herself. There was something odd going on between Naomi and the Manchesters. Ruby was certain of it. However, all she really had were suspicions based only on a half-heard conversation that she'd had no business overhearing. Was it her place to tell Calvin a bunch of speculations and suspicions based, essentially, on nothing? Would telling him about her concerns -- which, truthfully, could be completely unfounded -- cause more trouble between her and Naomi that she wasn't really eager to deal with? And, after all, was it really her business?

FORNOWANDFOREVER.NET

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Today's episode (145) is now posted.

an excerpt:
Quote:

"And this gown is just exquisite," the sales girl said as she held out the evening gown for inspection. "Just look at this fine detailing. You're certain to be the belle of the ball in this!"

"It is nice," Stephanie Monroe nodded, her eyes focused on the gown. "But...."

"But?"

"It's red. I'm not sure that I...well...I don't think that color would work for me." More accurately, she was concerned that a red dress was exactly what everyone would expect from her -- the old her. Stephanie was determined not to feed the energies of her nay-sayers and detractors.

"But, Mrs. Monroe, it is a Fourth of July ball," the sales girl pointed out. "The color scheme is red, white, and blue. This dress would fit perfectly!"

"I know, but..." Stephanie grimaced. True, it would fit the theme, but still.... "Do you have something in white? Or maybe black? Black is always a good evening color."

"Have you considered separates?" The sales girl hurriedly pulled several pieces from the rack of gowns she'd selected for Stephanie to see. "This evening blouse and ball skirt would make a delightful combination!"

"Oh, I don't know," Stephanie sighed. "I just want this night to be perfect. The dress I pick has to make a statement -- the right statement."

"Looks like you're doing the exact same thing I'm doing today," came a warm familiar laugh from behind Stephanie. "I swear, picking the right gown for one of these functions can be an event in and of itself."

Stephanie tensed up at the sound of the voice. Just what she didn't need today -- nitpick fashion tips from the glamour-puss of Albanyville. Taking a deep breath and putting on her best smile, she turned to face her newest friend and one-time rival Jillian Callison....

FORNOWANDFOREVER.NET
Edited by Matt, Apr 15 2011, 09:30 AM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Today's episode (146) is now posted.

an excerpt:
Quote:

"Tonight?" Burt Lamont's jaw hung open in shock. "You want to elope tonight?"

"Yes, darling, tonight!" Janet Stokes clasped her hands together in front of her as if she were saying a prayer to the heavens. "It's not that far to Davenport and we can make it there in no time. We've waited so long for this. I just don't think I'd be able to bear it if I had to wait any longer."

"Well...." Burt looked from Janet to his younger brother Randy Lamont who was standing silently off to the side. "Randy, what do you think about all of this? Do you think this is a good idea?"

"I've already told you that I'm giving you my blessing," Randy sighed. "And I'm the one who told you about Davenport. What more do you want from me? To drag you to the altar myself?"

"My gosh, this is all so sudden." Burt leaned up against the kitchen counter and rubbed his temple. "I think my head's spinning."

"Oh, Burt, please say 'yes'," Janet begged as she grabbed hold of his arm. "Let's do it. Let's be wild an impetuous and run off and get married."

Burt paused and took several long breaths so that he could collect his thoughts. Yes, it was sudden, but he was more than willing to marry Janet. And this was clearly what she wanted.

"Randy, of course you'll come with us."

"I...I can't." He looked away, unable to meet his brother's eyes. "It's...it's not that I don't want to, but...well...after talking to Janet.... Well, not only did she make me realize some things about you two, she made me realize a few other things that I don't think she'd intended to."

"Things?" Janet looked at him with great curiosity. "What things?"

"I...I really don't think I can go into it right now," he tried to explain. "But it's definitely something that can't wait. Just like you two have got to get married, I've got to take care of this. I hope you understand. I want to be there -- really I do -- but...."

"Well, if it's that important...." Burt shook his head again, still slightly in shock. "Tonight?"

"Tonight," Janet said again.

"Then...." He paused. "Randy, you drive Janet home so that she can get ready and I'll go upstairs and clean up and...."

"And?"

"Let's do it!" Burt grinned broadly, pulling Janet into his arms. "Let's go get married!"

FORNOWANDFOREVER.NET

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Web Soaps Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply