Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
February Sweeps Promo
Topic Started: Jan 24 2011, 05:37 PM (10,210 Views)
Livie

Does JS have the slowest growing hair in the world or does he think that cut is attractive?

Was not overly blown away by the meeting of him and Taylor, but I think I am one who would like to see his Glitter Dick just dry up and blow away. Save yourself Nicole, leave and never look back!

Rafe! You have to find a way out of there, in time to blow up any romantic hopes Lord Glitter Dick has of happiness! I just hated him smirking at you..

Please let Bope find out who is really behind all the organ pieces parts and cart Stefano and Lord Glitter Dick off to jail all the while Glitter Dick screams, "It wasn't me! It wasn't me, I don't know nothing about taking' no kidneys!"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ana75
Member Avatar

Can't see it. :(

lysie
Member Avatar

JANALH
Jan 24 2011, 06:01 PM
lysie
Jan 24 2011, 05:47 PM
JANALH
Jan 24 2011, 05:45 PM
SocRMum1
Jan 24 2011, 05:37 PM
I haven't actually watched it yet since I'm at work...but here's the link:

http://www.ivillage.com/take-exclusive-look-new-days-our-lives-romances/1-a-316678
I watched it, and I have to say I liked the first "encounter" of Taylor and EJ.

But I'm also kind of liking Ejole.

And I like Bricole.

Damn.
Ahem!!!! :toetap:
WHAT???

What did I do?? :embarrassed:
You didn't list ELOPE!

Mirage75
Member Avatar

At least got a glimpse of Justin. The rest of it was not too impressive.

lysie
Member Avatar

Livie
Jan 24 2011, 06:15 PM
Does JS have the slowest growing hair in the world or does he think that cut is attractive?

Was not overly blown away by the meeting of him and Taylor, but I think I am one who would like to see his Glitter Dick just dry up and blow away. Save yourself Nicole, leave and never look back!

Rafe! You have to find a way out of there, in time to blow up any romantic hopes Lord Glitter Dick has of happiness! I just hated him smirking at you..

Please let Bope find out who is really behind all the organ pieces parts and cart Stefano and Lord Glitter Dick off to jail all the while Glitter Dick screams, "It wasn't me! It wasn't me, I don't know nothing about taking' no kidneys!"
Well, I can't speak for James, but I think it's attractive. :shrug: I do believe though that he has gotten at least one haircut since the initial shaving.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

EJ and Taylor have great chemistry from what I've seen on the video! I have a feeling I'm going to adore them! So excited to see them interact!

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

lysie
Member Avatar

Has NL always looked like CC?

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

JANALH
SocRMum1

http://www.ivillage.com/take-exclusive-look-new-days-our-lives-romances/1-a-316678

And I like Bricole.

Damn.
Wow, JS and AZ have some chemistry now, it helps that Nicole isn't slobbering all over him and EJ is charming in that scene.

The Ej and Taylor "Lighting Striking" scene was stupid, too forced.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Thanks SocRMum1 for posting, love the slow Bope rebuild.

am103
Member Avatar

I thought Natalia Livingston was Crystal Chappell there for a second. I wish Crystal would go back to the hair color she had when first returning in 2009. That hair color was good for her. Now we have Taylor and Carly playing look-a-like.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

NL does look like CC there.

Best moment of the promo--

Stefano (to Rafe): Welcome to your worst nightmare.

Then Rafe flashes back to kissing Sami. ROFL! Someone has a sense of humor.

Thanks for posting!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

WOW, EJole...looks like EJ wanting some sex w/Nicole. Seriously DAYS bumping into each other? Didnt they do that for Briana?

Aw, JENNIFER!

I wish I didnt know about Corday and his edict...

Thanks for posting!

Daytime
Member Avatar

JANALH
SocRMum1

And I like Bricole.

Damn.
I am waiting to see what EJaylor brings to the table, but damnit, I am enjoying EJole as well...WTH is wrong with me!

EJ and Taylor totally had eye sex! lol :D
Edited by Daytime, Jan 24 2011, 06:59 PM.

sonemfan4life

idk why they had natty go blonde for the role i prfer her brunette she still looks orgeous thugh but i love dthe hair color she had when she left gh at the end of 09

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks HalloweenFamily!!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Halloween Family
Jan 24 2011, 06:34 PM
JANALH
SocRMum1

And I like Bricole.

Damn.
Wow, JS and AZ have some chemistry now, it helps that Nicole isn't slobbering all over him and EJ is charming in that scene.

The Ej and Taylor "Lighting Striking" scene was stupid, too forced.
the EJ- Taylor meeting did look silly, unless that's not their first meet. I thought he first sees her at the EJOLE wedding. In that scene, it may be "oh, hello, it's you"

Nicole is not gonna like it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Taelyn

Yeah the "Basement" scene is rediculous. It looks NOTHING like any Basement Stephano has ever had. It looks like the regular Jail cell. Stupid. The Basement set has always had a DOOR, not a cell.. normally Stephano would also torture Rafe with some kind of tv screen so he can deliver messages, and show Rafe video of Sami with Rafe2.... God these writers are Lazy.

Im so not a fan of the whole Jennifer heart story that I cant even comment... And while I think Jen and Daniel will make a 'Beautiful couple' visually... I cant stand the idea of him with her.. I much prefer him getting with Carly which is the only pairing for her that makes sense.

I think they will definately recast Nathan for Melanie.. Nothing else makes sense.. I hope he is a good actor and a real hottie whoever he is.

The EJ/Taylor meeting is silly.. It would make more sense tro have Nicole introduce them instead of redoing the Shelle destiny bump... LOL

I will be very sorry to see Jay leave, Not so much Shelley.. But I want Kayla to have reasons to show up.. so I hope she doe.
As for Bo and Hope,, I dont think that scene was a reunion scene. I dont think that Hope has ever believed Bo does NOT love her.. Its about being "IN LOVE".. And these 2 need to work thru things and find that magic again , But atleast Bo knows that its there... deep down, and he knows where he belongs.

sonemfan4life

oh god two rafes just terrible twice the ba dacting at least i have nicole and taylor to get through this mess

AlisonLou

This promo was acually quite good! Love the Bope part of the promo! Can't wait to see those scenes!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply