Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Kristian Alfonso as Princess Gina
Topic Started: Jan 27 2011, 10:15 AM (1,311 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I'll take Princess Gina back anyday over stupid Night Time Hope.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Memories! "Steffi is stuffy! Steffy is stuffy!" That was a great scene. LoL I don't care, I fucking loved her too. Alfonso can't do heroine anymore. She looks to gaunt. They should Pauline Fowler her and make her a cold, icy cuntress.
Quote Post Goto Top

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

darraholic
Jan 27 2011, 10:32 AM
I'll take Princess Gina back anyday over stupid Night Time Hope.
Definitely!

blueskies
Member Avatar

i loved this storyline :) Doesn't matter that I was 12, I'd love it now if they'd do it all over again. I'd be more than willing to pretend I hadn't seen it before, just to get Gina back. Best storyline I've ever watched on DOOL, imho
Edited by blueskies, Jan 27 2011, 11:08 PM.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Oh gosh, Princess Gina was just horrid, convoluted, crap storytelling designed to give Kristian Alfonso the dual role she was jealous of Eileen Davidson for having. I remember being in an SOD chat in 1999 where the editor and Kristian (who was lurking) so much as said so.

I'd take Nighttime Hope over that crap in a second. I actually kind of liked Nighttime Hope, especially the secondary characters that were (re)introduced for it. Namely, Warden Jane (:wub:), Dr. Baker (:wub:), and Lee. Much better than Greta and Lilli Faversham.

lene
Member Avatar

LOVE!!!! LOVE that scene!!! The music, the flashbacks.. and the SNOW!!!!! I'd love to see snow in salem now... :(

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Video Vault · Next Topic »
Add Reply