Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days charity event in Dallas 4/16
Topic Started: Jan 29 2011, 01:49 PM (2,504 Views)
Erica

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to stop by and remind you about our Dallas event!

Our Dallas event will be held on April 16th! This event will benefit the American Liver Foundation.

We have an amazing line up coming out!

The following are scheduled to attend:

Shawn Christian (Daniel)
Eric Martsolf (Brady)
Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe)
James Scott (EJ)
Mark Hapka (Nathan)
Brandon Beemer (ex-Shawn on Days and Owen on Bold and the Beautiful)

For your ticket information got to www.dayscharityevents.com.

For up to the date info please become a fan of our Facebook page (Days Charity Events) and/or follow us at twitter.com/dce_info

I do not frequent these boards, so if you have questions please send me an email at erica@dayscharityevents.com

Take care, Erica
www.twitter.com/ericacroce

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BradyB

I am shocked that Mark Hapka will be attending this event. He has really had some heated comments about the show.

LastLicks
Member Avatar

^^ Maybe he decided to make some money while he can.
Edited by LastLicks, Jan 30 2011, 07:18 AM.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

LastLicks
Jan 30 2011, 07:17 AM
^^ Maybe he decided to make some money while he can.
:lol:

Novela
Member Avatar

Quote:

I am shocked that Mark Hapka will be attending this event. He has really had some heated comments about the show.

If he already committed to the event, I'd guess he'd either want or have to follow through. Also, it seems like his issues are/were towards TPTB (or a specific one) and not his co-stars. And definitely not the ones listed here, unless he has issues with goofy and at times rowdy behavior. Since he's done gigs with this crew before (JS, SC, NB, EM), I'm sure he knows what he's in for.

Quote:

Maybe he decided to make some money while he can.

:lol:
And then there's that too...

lastDays
Member Avatar

I hope no one is wearing Cowboy apparel like last year. People in Dallas DO NOT dress like Cowboys and Cowgirls and have big hair in Dallas,as hard as it is for some to believe.They dress like people in any city :laugh:

Ana75
Member Avatar

Erica
Jan 29 2011, 01:49 PM
Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to stop by and remind you about our Dallas event!

Our Dallas event will be held on April 16th! This event will benefit the American Liver Foundation.

We have an amazing line up coming out!

The following are scheduled to attend:

Shawn Christian (Daniel)
Eric Martsolf (Brady)
Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe)
James Scott (EJ)
Mark Hapka (Nathan)
Brandon Beemer (ex-Shawn on Days and Owen on Bold and the Beautiful)

For your ticket information got to www.dayscharityevents.com.

For up to the date info please become a fan of our Facebook page (Days Charity Events) and/or follow us at twitter.com/dce_info

I do not frequent these boards, so if you have questions please send me an email at erica@dayscharityevents.com

Take care, Erica
www.twitter.com/ericacroce

Thanks Erica!!!

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I live in Arlington Texas, but sadly I don`t think I can make it. :(

LiZa
Member Avatar

Mark is actually on a soap cruise right now. Why is everyone making a big deal, him expressing how he felt at that moment? Remember he did that interview the day after he got fired. I'm sure if we were in that position we wouldn't have nice words either, he is human not perfect. He is was angry with the people who promised him stuff and Dena, not anyone else. So of course he will do Days charity and appearances. He still loves the show and the actors.

NadiaBrandonFan
Member Avatar

Anyone else going? I am. :) p.s. Mark has a lot of fans, including me. I'll support him in whatever he does. He's got a great career ahead of him.

Criss33
Member Avatar

NadiaBrandonFan
Mar 20 2011, 12:24 AM
Anyone else going? I am. :) p.s. Mark has a lot of fans, including me. I'll support him in whatever he does. He's got a great career ahead of him.
Yes he does have alot of fans, i know i will be missing him from the show but i am sure he will be on something bigger and better real soon!! You have a great time enjoy and if you can let us know how it went!!! :smile:
Edited by Criss33, Mar 20 2011, 03:01 AM.

shaw
Member Avatar

Most important but don't these stars actually do these events for charity. It is for a cause. Why would Mark not want to go? He seems always involved in something to help out people.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Mark does have many fans, but I will not miss his character at all.

FatherJohn
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Mar 20 2011, 02:12 PM
Even shirtless?? ;)

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

FatherJohn
Mar 20 2011, 02:16 PM
JamesScott_19
Even shirtless?? ;)
Nope, he did nothing for me. His character was okay in the beginning but it was ruined by the pimping of Melanie :shame:

FatherJohn
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Mar 20 2011, 02:23 PM
FatherJohn
JamesScott_19
Even shirtless?? ;)
Nope, he did nothing for me. His character was okay in the beginning but it was ruined by the pimping of Melanie :shame:
Melanie is like acid.. It it's through anything it touches!

FatherJohn
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
FatherJohn
JamesScott_19
Even shirtless?? ;)

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

FatherJohn
Mar 20 2011, 02:28 PM
JamesScott_19
FatherJohn
JamesScott_19
Even shirtless?? ;)
you are right about that.

I love your posts :)

FatherJohn
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Mar 20 2011, 02:30 PM
FatherJohn
JamesScott_19
FatherJohn

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Thanks.. I love yours too.. We think alike. ;)

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

FatherJohn
Mar 20 2011, 02:34 PM
JamesScott_19
Mar 20 2011, 02:30 PM
FatherJohn
JamesScott_19

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Thanks.. I love yours too.. We think alike. ;)
Yes very alike, which is cool, as long as you do not screw with Ej than we are cool :tounge:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply