Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Roman kidnaps Diana before her wedding with Victor
Topic Started: Feb 6 2011, 01:42 AM (845 Views)
Titus Andronicus
Member Avatar

1987: Diana is to be married to Victor on New Year's Eve. She's doing it for her mother, but of course can't tell Roman the reason. Victor invites Roman to humiliate him. Roman shows up, pretends to get drunk, gets kicked out of the house, then kidnaps Diana.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

I loved Diana <3

It's a shame Genie seemed to hate working at DAYS from some interviews. I'd love to have her back.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

ROFL at Drake singing, "I get no kick from champagne . . . ." Nowadays they couldn't afford the rights for that snippet.

Nothing like watching old clips to feel completely disconnected from the current show.

Thanks for posting!

dc cubs
Member Avatar

darraholic
Feb 6 2011, 12:22 PM
I loved Diana <3

It's a shame Genie seemed to hate working at DAYS from some interviews. I'd love to have her back.
I liked Roman and Diana too. I still remember the infamous SOD cover of their wedding that never happened. Yeah, Genie doesn't speak too fondly of her time at Days.

Titus Andronicus
Member Avatar

I've read that she was at least considering staying with the show, but the writers made it very publicly known that they didn't want her back. I don't know if it's that they personally didn't like her or hated the character so much they refused to do anything with her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Video Vault · Next Topic »
Add Reply