Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: "Rafe" Targets Allie / SOW: Stefano and EJ want Allie to disappear; 3/1 issues
Topic Started: Feb 17 2011, 10:17 AM (4,713 Views)
SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

SOD: “Rafe” Targets Allie

Faux Rafe and Stefano conspire to get rid of Allie as punishment for the real Rafe trying to escape from his prison. “That hits a soft spot for Rafe”, says Galen Gering (Rafe). “He freaks out. He can’t believe they would do something like that. He can’t believe that there are people like that in the world.”
But the imposter feels it’s all in a day’s work. “This is the job he signed up for,” notes Gering of Rafe’s doppelganger. “It’s not like he plans to do something to her, he is just helping to get her out of the picture. She is a brat. He’ll do whatever he has to do.”
EJ gets wind that something is up between his father and the double and secretly urges Kate to call Lucas and have him send for his little girl. Kate does, and Lucas wants his daughter in Hong Kong, ASAP.
Meanwhile, the real Rafe plots another escape. While Stefano is at the wedding the real Rafe steals a guard’s cell phone and tries to call Roman, but is foiled. “He’s all drugged up and in this weakened state,” points out Gering. “Ultimately, they take Rafe out of the picture and it’s just Rafe II, because the real Rafe is trapped and what can he do? Rafe is completely tortured.”

Thanks to Forbidden Love for the information: http://s9.zetaboards.com/ejami_fans/topic/7265212/1/

SOW

Stefano and EJ each have their own reasons for wanting Allie out of the picture, but what will they do to make the girl vanish?

Joe Mascolo says, "Stefano would never hurt a child. But he certainly will try to screw up her family!”

And things get even more screwy after EJ berates Rafe2 for beating up Rafe1. EJ reminds him that he is the one calling the shots. Nicole walks in on the argument, but EJ quickly covers. Later EJ observes the close relationship between Johnny and Allie. Stefano and Rafe2 also have their eyes on Allie. They decide to kidnap Allie as punishment for Rafe1's attempted escape. Stefano likes the added bonus of the pain it will cause Sami. "Stefano's idea is that you want someone like Samantha to suffer. But it isn't that they're going to hurt Allie. That is never in any way a part of it.”

EJ isn't happy to hear about this plan. James Scott says, "Let's just say that EJ's experience with kidnapping children hasn't worked out very well for him in the past.”

Stefano isn't too happy when EJ expresses his reservations. Says Mascolo, "What the hell is the matter with EJ? Where is Elvis' mind? But Elvis is thinking on a decent level. He doesn't want to bring too much pain to people, and neither does Stefano. But when you come to Stefano and say, 'Look, I have a problem,' Stefano, with his insights, comes up with a way of doing stuff. This is how the thing with Rafael happened. Stefano comes up with the ideas that work. Poor Elvis has had one idea after another, and they've all gone in the toilet.”

They eventually reach a solution. Allie will be whisked out of town unharmed - although Stefano wouldn't mind if other think something far more sinister. "Stefano could say [he wants Allie to disappear] in a way to torment whoever he's saying it to, because they'll think, 'He's going to hurt this child!' But that's never ever in his mind at all.”
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Glad to see that EJ has some sort of heart. Unfortunate that Lucas can't make an appearance in Salem to sort this all out.

Thanks, SocR!

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Stefano is going to be pretty angry with EJ if he finds out that he is the one that urges Kate to call Lucas and gets her sent to Hong Kong. But I am thrilled that Allie will be safe.

Helpless Romantic

So I guess that means that if Allie is being sent away that we probably wont see her again until she resurfaces as a teen... am still hoping this is not the end for Allie and she would not be in any danger if it was not for the Dimera's and their latest plot. So I guess this is where the Lucas spoiler about him calling comes in after either "talking" to Kate her urging him to take Allie - he calls Sami and R2 overhears their conversation :eyeroll: afterall he has some expirence at that already and is stopped in kidnapping Allie. Thanks for posting.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Feb 17 2011, 10:52 AM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

At least they remembered Lucas is Allie's father. Not Rafe.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Feb 17 2011, 10:53 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

I guess it's better that Ej does this underhanded thing to keep Allie safe, not bad for an asshole. I agree with the poster that the next time we see Allie is when they probably decide to soras the twins and they will either be teens or preteens.....

mellie277
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 17 2011, 11:52 AM
I guess it's better that Ej does this underhanded thing to keep Allie safe, not bad for an asshole. I agree with the poster that the next time we see Allie is when they probably decide to soras the twins and they will either be teens or preteens.....
I am glad he did what is best for her.....and that it was finally achknowledged that Lucas is her dad.......

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

I like the subtle way they have EJ intervening here. I know some folks were cringing at the idea of EJ 'saving' Allie - but I think this works very well.

I do suspect it's the last we'll see of Allie for quite a long time. With no Lucas on the canvas, and AS cutting back her schedule at DAYS I'm guessing they needed a ready excuse for Allie. Johnny and Sydney can be with EJole...and I'm happy with that.

From the article it almost sounds like we're going to see less and less of Original Recipe Rafe and things will focus almost solely on R2. Could that mean the soaps gods are finallly...truly...giving me a break? Halleleujah! :hail:

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

I like that EJ intervenes and that they remember who her father is. Call me crazy, but I think it's nice that EJ cares enough about Allie to get her out of there. I know some people won't agree, but a true villain wouldn't care enough to think "oh I better get this little girl's father to rescue her."

I just wish Lucas would actually be there. That would add so much to the story.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Another Horton gone!

Oh. So this isn't EJ looking out for Allie? This is the easiest (and by far the smartest) way to get rid of the kid. It makes sense. Why kidnap them? When all you have to do is get Lucas to call Sami and demand for Allie.
Edited by Aliaron, Feb 17 2011, 01:03 PM.

Ellie

Updated w/SOW article. (Thanks Lysie!)

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

so after reading the SOW article it looks like Stefano and EJ come up with the Lucas taking her solution? Are they going to make Rafe believe that she was indeed kidnapped? THat is what I got from the SOW article.

mellie277
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 17 2011, 01:18 PM
so after reading the SOW article it looks like Stefano and EJ come up with the Lucas taking her solution? Are they going to make Rafe believe that she was indeed kidnapped? THat is what I got from the SOW article.
once the child is safe, they can tell rafe anything IMO.....this is why from thr get go I thought EJ was just spouting empty words at rafe about Allie.......

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

but before reading the latest article I thought that EJ came up with this Kate/Lucas plan for Allie to protect Allie for his father's plan, but it appears after reading the SOW article that he and Stef come up with the alternative plan. I know it has the same result (either/or) but one thing is him doing it without his father's knowledge and then doing it with his father's knowledge. The first one would have made him look better in the viewing audience's eyes...the second one does the trick for Allie but doesn't make Ej look any better.

lysie
Member Avatar

It sounds like from the second article that his threats aren't empty, but that he changes his mind when he considers how it will affect Johnny.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

We won't know until it plays out - because the SOD article clearly states that EJ becomes aware of Stefano and R2's plan and then secretly urges Kate to call Lucas. Where Stefano comes in on the plan is the question.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 17 2011, 01:29 PM
but before reading the latest article I thought that EJ came up with this Kate/Lucas plan for Allie to protect Allie for his father's plan, but it appears after reading the SOW article that he and Stef come up with the alternative plan. I know it has the same result (either/or) but one thing is him doing it without his father's knowledge and then doing it with his father's knowledge. The first one would have made him look better in the viewing audience's eyes...the second one does the trick for Allie but doesn't make Ej look any better.
I think the SOW article only tells half the story. While the SOD article gives away the whole thing.

mellie277
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Feb 17 2011, 01:34 PM
We won't know until it plays out - because the SOD article clearly states that EJ becomes aware of Stefano and R2's plan and then secretly urges Kate to call Lucas. Where Stefano comes in on the plan is the question.
this is what I got from it too.....it is his plan that Stephano later agrees too......either way we have to wait until it plays out.......

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

So does Stefano want EJ to get Kate to call Lucas or what? It says that he talks to Kate secretly so I do not think that Stefano may even know that EJ told Kate to call Lucas maybe they were going to send Allie away but EJ changed his mind figured she would be better with Lucas and used Kate to get her there. Or maybe Stafano does know and this is their new plan to get Kate to call Lucas and have Allie leave for Hong Kong, maybe they want Rafe to just think that ALlie has dissappeared and they will not have to hurt her to get her away from Salem she will be safe with Lucas and Stefano will not have to hurt Kate's grand daughter becase Kate will know she is safe with Lucas but Rafe will think that she is gone. That way Stefano/EJ win by making Rafe think Allie is gone and Allie gets to reamin safe. Guess we will have to see how this plays out on screen.
Edited by Virgo Twins, Feb 17 2011, 05:47 PM.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Did Rafe 2 just call allie a brat? I am sorry but I had to laugh, not at what he said but the fact that he does not care about what happens to her :P

Poor Rafe he is being tortured, want a cookie? I promise it is with peanuts :rolleyes:

Not a popular opinion but I am enjoying this story, it is entertaining.

I hate that they are kidnapping allie but they did mention Lucas so mabe that is foreshadowing, I never was a Lucas fan but I would take him over Rafe any day.

What is is preoccupied with? I hope not taylor. :rolleyes:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply