Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: "Rafe" Targets Allie / SOW: Stefano and EJ want Allie to disappear; 3/1 issues
Topic Started: Feb 17 2011, 10:17 AM (4,657 Views)
LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

This is a bunch of bull shit. Ej doesn't want to being to much to people, yet he is torturing his son and daughter's mother by making her sleep with a man who is not her husband and keeping the real husband liked up and thinking that harm is coming to his wife and STEP children?
Another Horton gone, just what does Tomlin have against Horton's anyways or is he just a prick? Yes, it is good that they acknowledge Lucas is Allie's dad.
Ej is doing the decent thing, where, he is still keeping a man prisoner and tormenting the mother of his children.

Tomlin seriously can't come up with better then this. The guy is a turd. Ej is a dick wad.
Stefano is a major ass hole.

Sami and Rafe are being tortured by Stefano and Ej. What right do they have to control Sami's life by keeping her from her husband?

I want Bryan Dattilo and little Allie on set.
Tomlin is a big fuck turd for taking off everyone we know and love. What a total,total asshole.
I should not have read this article.
It set off my potty mouth again. :scared:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

So nutshell EJ is back to controlling Sami's life and of course that always leads to her having to dump a child... woo big deal...garbage... EJ is such the hero...garbage!! He saves her by ripping her out of Sami's arms... ooh hero... making sure she loses one more kid...ooooh hero... maybe he can figure a way to fake Will's death....

I'm sure Will will be the next out the door, R2(the abusive asswipe) isn't going to want him around much longer I'm sure and then Sami will be spending time with EJ'S KIDS and only his kids. IMO the whole lot of them are scum buckets along with the Male Chauvinist PTB.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Wow. I'm saying this (I can't believe it). This sounds rather intriguingly good! If it plays out.

lysie
Member Avatar

I really didn't care for Joe Mascolo's comments here. I'm not sure what it was. He seemed desperate to insist that Stefano would never hurt a child, which, I mean...whatever. He shouldn't feel the need to defend his character as much as he did. And it kinds of annoys me that he completely ignored emotional harm. I mean, if he and the show would admit that screwing with a child's family is harmful to a child, then there would be a wonderful opportunity to make a connection between what Stefano did to Sami's family that contributed to the kind of person she is now. Aside from that, I'm really getting tired of them giving away the entire story in these articles. Do they do this with other shows? Is it the magazines, the individual shows, or the actors that are doing this. It needs to stop.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 17 2011, 09:41 PM
I really didn't care for Joe Mascolo's comments here. I'm not sure what it was. He seemed desperate to insist that Stefano would never hurt a child, which, I mean...whatever. He shouldn't feel the need to defend his character as much as he did. And it kinds of annoys me that he completely ignored emotional harm. I mean, if he and the show would admit that screwing with a child's family is harmful to a child, then there would be a wonderful opportunity to make a connection between what Stefano did to Sami's family that contributed to the kind of person she is now. Aside from that, I'm really getting tired of them giving away the entire story in these articles. Do they do this with other shows? Is it the magazines, the individual shows, or the actors that are doing this. It needs to stop.
I don't know about all the shows, but GH has pretty much given away the Sonny/Brenda wedding story.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I'm glad that it sounds like we don't have yet another kid being kidnapped/in serious tragic danger here.

I also like the idea of Allie being out of the crossfire of EJ and Sami and Rafe's dysfunction and Lucas getting to have his daughter in his life. Here's hoping she can bring Lucas back with her at some point before this show goes off the air.

And if Sami is in the dark (which I can't tell if she will be based on the article) and miserable about this all the better.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

lysie
I thought the same thing about the insistence that Stefano would never hurt a child - but I got the same vibe from GG's comments about R2. I came away thinking the show is getting a lot of flack for constantly putting the kids in such dire straights (Zach's death, Ciara's kidnapping, Johnny's eye cancer) so they put the word out to the actors being interviewed to make it abundantly clear that Allie is never in any physical danger. But it definitely came off as heavy handed.

Deleted User
Deleted User

SocRMum1
Feb 17 2011, 12:49 PM
I like the subtle way they have EJ intervening here. I know some folks were cringing at the idea of EJ 'saving' Allie - but I think this works very well.

I do suspect it's the last we'll see of Allie for quite a long time. With no Lucas on the canvas, and AS cutting back her schedule at DAYS I'm guessing they needed a ready excuse for Allie. Johnny and Sydney can be with EJole...and I'm happy with that.

From the article it almost sounds like we're going to see less and less of Original Recipe Rafe and things will focus almost solely on R2. Could that mean the soaps gods are finallly...truly...giving me a break? Halleleujah! :hail:
EJ isn't 'saving' her if he's putting her in danger in the first place. That's what's inherently ridiculous about this.

Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

lysie
If you watch Mondays, you can see they are showing Allie clearly afraid of R2. Just because they aren't showing anyone laying a hand on the child, doesn't mean it isn't a dark storyline.
Quote Post Goto Top

daisy132

I wonder what Kate is planning to tell Lucas. "Hey Lucas, Stephano wants to pull one on Sami and he wants to take Allie away from her. How about giving us Dimeras a hand? Hey, come to think of it, it would come in handy for you since she's forgotten you exist with papa Rafe around". So stupid.
Edited by daisy132, Feb 20 2011, 05:51 PM.

stefenohairychest
Member Avatar

daisy132
Feb 20 2011, 05:50 PM
I wonder what Kate is planning to tell Lucas. "Hey Lucas, Stephano wants to pull one on Sami and he wants to take Allie away from her. How about giving us Dimeras a hand? Hey, come to think of it, it would come in handy for you since she's forgotten you exist with papa Rafe around". So stupid.
I think kate tells lucas that Allie missses him call sami and see if she could come visit...I do bet she ask stefano why did EJ with out explanation but with urgency that EJ needed to get Allie away and go see lucas...Stefano would lie and say..I didn't want to worry you chad found a torn picture of allie in the park..Ej was afraid not only for allie but for his children if there someone after allie and Sami wouldn't listen to reason so he took action
Edited by stefenohairychest, Feb 20 2011, 07:42 PM.

am103
Member Avatar

I am so sick of Sami's kids being in danger. I wouldn't mind at all if Allie left, even if she is another Horton gone. I just don't care anymore. If DAYS is going to keep bringing babies on to the show, they need to use them as other plot points than just putting them in danger constantly. In the past five years we've had Zack dying, Claire's liver failure/kidnapping, Theo getting autism, Grace dying, Sydney switched/kidnapped/death faked, Ciara kidnapped, Johnny's cancer/eye removal, Parker left alone in a smoke-filled room and now Allie being targeted by a step-daddy clone... It's sick! I really wish the writers could find other ways to have stories involving kids without killing them or coming close. It's enough already.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

am103
Feb 20 2011, 08:02 PM
I am so sick of Sami's kids being in danger. I wouldn't mind at all if Allie left, even if she is another Horton gone. I just don't care anymore. If DAYS is going to keep bringing babies on to the show, they need to use them as other plot points than just putting them in danger constantly. In the past five years we've had Zack dying, Claire's liver failure/kidnapping, Theo getting autism, Grace dying, Sydney switched/kidnapped/death faked, Ciara kidnapped, Johnny's cancer/eye removal, Parker left alone in a smoke-filled room and now Allie being targeted by a step-daddy clone... It's sick! I really wish the writers could find other ways to have stories involving kids without killing them or coming close. It's enough already.
I agree. Days has used these kids so much it is ridiculous. I don't care if EJ is getting Allie out of harm's way, they are all damaging these kids emotionally. Great, Johnny has his eye surgery and now gets his prosthetic eye so let's jerk his twin sister away from him. They are obviously close and want to be with each other. Now, Johnny is left with meglomaniac Stefano, EJ who is holding a man prisoner in the basement, Nicole who kidnapped his sister, and Sami, who is a train wreck. Wonderful. And Allie is put with her dad thousands of miles away from her brothers and sister and her mother.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

As much as I'm enjoying another side of GG's acting talents, this storyline is possibly the worst since Touch the Sky

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

mer4santo
Feb 20 2011, 10:06 PM
As much as I'm enjoying another side of GG's acting talents, this storyline is possibly the worst since Touch the Sky
Yep - right up there with Tinda Lau. *shudders*

MericP
Member Avatar

Yep. This double Rafe story sucks.

lastDays
Member Avatar

They better watch out for Rafe2.hes likely to do something to Allie.he enjoys violence,and so do the writers

azrial1

I hope that Real Rafe ends up killing Fake Rafe. This is my wish.

ges
Member Avatar

am103
Feb 20 2011, 08:02 PM
:hail: :hail: :hail:

ges
Member Avatar

I knew once they dumped Lucas it was only a matter of time until they wanted Allie gone, too. Yeah, I'd let my little girl move to Hong Kong indefinitely. But I forgot! Sammi already did something similar when Johnny and Alli were in Germany with Marlena. For months. With E.J.'s permission! Such crap.

I hate this irredeemable E.J. Didn't he have matching college trust funds set up for Allie and Johnnie and profess many times over how he loved her like she was his own? That lasted as long as whoever he is lusting after. Let that be a warning to all those who think Nicole's love for Sydney (and of course, now Johnny is included) is genuine and lasting. Puh-leese. Kids are just tools in this show. It's sickening.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply