Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: "Rafe" Targets Allie / SOW: Stefano and EJ want Allie to disappear; 3/1 issues
Topic Started: Feb 17 2011, 10:17 AM (4,661 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Allie already spent time with her dad from about March through June of last year, that was after Lucas left to Hong Kong. Since he hasn't seen her since June, I would guess it's about time for her to go again....you know it's been over 6 months. I just hate it that it's plot driven instead of having Lucas call and ask to have her come over to HK. Everything this show does sucks, even when it makes sense.
Edited by LuvingLumi, Feb 21 2011, 09:37 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mellie277
Member Avatar

ges
Feb 21 2011, 09:20 AM
I knew once they dumped Lucas it was only a matter of time until they wanted Allie gone, too. Yeah, I'd let my little girl move to Hong Kong indefinitely. But I forgot! Sammi already did something similar when Johnny and Alli were in Germany with Marlena. For months. With E.J.'s permission! Such crap.

I hate this irredeemable E.J. Didn't he have matching college trust funds set up for Allie and Johnnie and profess many times over how he loved her like she was his own? That lasted as long as whoever he is lusting after. Let that be a warning to all those who think Nicole's love for Sydney (and of course, now Johnny is included) is genuine and lasting. Puh-leese. Kids are just tools in this show. It's sickening.
this makes it sound like spending time with her father is a bad thing......she is long overdue IMO and quite frankly we needed qa reminder of who her real father is with Sami and her 'our' children crap with Rafe and Allie thinking time spent with her father means her mother has given her away......
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

I don't see what's wrong with letting Ali visit her father for awhile. If viewers had just tuned in, they would probably think Rafe was her dad. I like that they're at least MENTIONING Lucas...and this is coming from someone who can't stand him, haha.

Deleted User
Deleted User

mellie277
Feb 21 2011, 09:42 AM
ges
I knew once they dumped Lucas it was only a matter of time until they wanted Allie gone, too. Yeah, I'd let my little girl move to Hong Kong indefinitely. But I forgot! Sammi already did something similar when Johnny and Alli were in Germany with Marlena. For months. With E.J.'s permission! Such crap.

I hate this irredeemable E.J. Didn't he have matching college trust funds set up for Allie and Johnnie and profess many times over how he loved her like she was his own? That lasted as long as whoever he is lusting after. Let that be a warning to all those who think Nicole's love for Sydney (and of course, now Johnny is included) is genuine and lasting. Puh-leese. Kids are just tools in this show. It's sickening.
this makes it sound like spending time with her father is a bad thing......she is long overdue IMO and quite frankly we needed qa reminder of who her real father is with Sami and her 'our' children crap with Rafe and Allie thinking time spent with her father means her mother has given her away......
I know that's what ticks me off. This show makes it sound like a child being away from its mother and spending time with their father is a bad thing. I personally think Allie being away from Sami and spending time with her father Lucas is definitely a good thing. JMO.
Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

Every bit of writing surrounding Sami and her BS 'family' is insulting. All four of those kids have fathers, be them evil or running an international business elsewhere, so none need an additional father figure. It's an insult to both Lucas and EJ that she is trying to pawn them off as Rafe's kids.

Sami is mental and totally unfit to be a mother.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Tabbie
Feb 21 2011, 02:17 PM
mellie277
ges

I know that's what ticks me off. This show makes it sound like a child being away from its mother and spending time with their father is a bad thing. I personally think Allie being away from Sami and spending time with her father Lucas is definitely a good thing. JMO.
I noticed this the other day after Johnny had surgery. Sami acted like it was a given that he would go home with her. Why was that? Just because she's the "mother"? If it was EJ's time to have Johnny, he should've gone home with him & Nicole.

mellie277
Member Avatar

JANALH
Feb 21 2011, 02:47 PM
Tabbie
mellie277
ges

I noticed this the other day after Johnny had surgery. Sami acted like it was a given that he would go home with her. Why was that? Just because she's the "mother"? If it was EJ's time to have Johnny, he should've gone home with him & Nicole.

I know right.....but that is because in Sami's mind it is all about 'me' 'me' 'me'.......not about her kids at all.....and she has given her kids the thinking that being with their father is being given away....... :puke:

justforfun

Tabbie
mellie277
ges

I don't think that they are making it seem like it's a bad thing to spend time with their father. It's the way it's happening. And it's stupid! Threatening another child to be kidnapped and ripped away from her family, then Kate not really questioning EJ why she has to call Lucas, then having her basically gone in a matter of soap hours. It's not in Kate's persnality to just listen to EJ without knowing what's going on. And will she question that Stefano is behind something?? I mean, EJ obviously knows something is up so why woudn't Stefano. She should suspect something and they probably won't even have bat an eyelash over it.

This storyline is wrong on so many levels, but I have to say that GG is doing a fab job. As much as I love Rafe, I absolutely loath Rafe2!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply