Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kristian and Drake on FOX News Morning Show
Topic Started: Feb 17 2011, 02:54 PM (1,682 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Scroll down the page for more videos:

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/entertainment/television/110217-days-of-our-lives

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

thanks for posting :D

supermanfan85
Member Avatar

hopebo
Feb 17 2011, 03:56 PM
thanks for posting :D
that weather part was hilarious! I would have done EXACTLY what she did, look behind me even though nothing is there lol too funny...

and I miss Drake :(
Edited by supermanfan85, Feb 17 2011, 04:06 PM.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

It was so great seeing Drake again and hearing his sexy voice. Sure miss my John Black!

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

I miss my John! :( Come on TPTB bring John Black back to Salem!!

LiZa
Member Avatar

Can't view it. Says page not found when i click on the link.

Taelyn

Arrgghhhhh.. The clip cut out right before John was to answer his question about coming back.
Even though he did bring up a possible "resurection" during the Traffic report.
I s so wish he would return. I truly Love him so much. I miss both Drake and Deidre terribly.

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

Taelyn
Feb 18 2011, 11:53 AM
Arrgghhhhh.. The clip cut out right before John was to answer his question about coming back.
I s so wish he would return. I truly Love him so much. I miss both Drake and Deidre terribly.
As do I!! I miss both of them! Why did they cut the clip right when he was going to answer his question about coming back?!? :frustration:

This may be small...but did anyone else notice how everytime they introduced him they said, "Drake Hogestyn who PLAYS John Black." They didn't say PLAYED. Hmmm....

Taelyn

Jarlena4Eva
Feb 18 2011, 03:09 PM
Taelyn
As do I!! I miss both of them! Why did they cut the clip right when he was going to answer his question about coming back?!? :frustration:

This may be small...but did anyone else notice how everytime they introduced him they said, "Drake Hogestyn who PLAYS John Black." They didn't say PLAYED. Hmmm....
Yep.. I did catch that, and also the way he said I have not been on in 2 years But who knows. It was like he acknowledged his absence but left the door open for a return, especially as he touted how much he missed everyone and being part of the show... Maybe its wishful thinking on my part.. It probably is LOL .. But a girl can hope. :)

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Angie79
Feb 17 2011, 02:54 PM
there are even more videos where the top left one is (so the one that's up & to the left of the weather clip). Just click the arrows.

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

Taelyn
Feb 18 2011, 03:44 PM
Jarlena4Eva
Feb 18 2011, 03:09 PM
Taelyn

Yep.. I did catch that, and also the way he said I have not been on in 2 years But who knows. It was like he acknowledged his absence but left the door open for a return, especially as he touted how much he missed everyone and being part of the show... Maybe its wishful thinking on my part.. It probably is LOL .. But a girl can hope. :)
I'm hoping too!! For him and Dee to return!! I know it's been two years, but it's still not the same without them!!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Thanks for posting! :D
Quote Post Goto Top

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

why does Rafe 2 remind me of emotionless John? no loving tendencys, horny as hell. Loved Drake, Dedra I could take or leave.

Taelyn

crookedhalo
Feb 20 2011, 03:22 AM
why does Rafe 2 remind me of emotionless John? no loving tendencys, horny as hell. Loved Drake, Dedra I could take or leave.
Gee... I Love Rafe, BUT .. He is no John Black, And Sami is no Marlena..
Jarlena is a once in a lifetime couple, Nobody comes close to the Passion and Chemistry they share, or the stories they have explored, IMO...

mesagirl
Member Avatar

I wouldn't mind having John Black return, but can he leave Marlena behind? I was never a fan of their over the top lovey dovey goo. I think it would also be weird with TB coming back. TB and DH had some serious chemistry together. Might make Junior pale in comparison.

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

Taelyn
Feb 20 2011, 09:36 AM
crookedhalo
Feb 20 2011, 03:22 AM
Gee... I Love Rafe, BUT .. He is no John Black, And Sami is no Marlena..
Jarlena is a once in a lifetime couple, Nobody comes close to the Passion and Chemistry they share, or the stories they have explored, IMO...
Agreed. Rafe doesn't have the swagger that John had/has. John had his jet, his money, all the expensive he got for Marlena and of course...Rafe's looks cannot even compare to John.

John and Marlena's love story was once in a lifetime. :wub: I loved the romance of it all. I didn't really take it for granted, but since Days doesn't believe in actual romance anymore, it makes it that much more special. With the exception of Bo and Hope...that's the only couple that is pretty much guaranteed. I wish they would be bring J&M back. They are missed. At least for me. :shrug:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply