Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for wk of February 21st
Topic Started: Feb 18 2011, 05:08 PM (1,931 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-22111/1296183/
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

She really passes out? :shame:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CapeSafe

HArd to get invested in this knowing NL is out and TB is in.... :shame:

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Introductory Taylor comes off as a sappy, desperate woman. Please lock her in the basement with Rafe. ASAP

talbab1994
Member Avatar

It has a 30 second advertisment for a 15 second promo!! LOL Anyway, thanks for posting.

Deleted User
Deleted User

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06ESf_fa0go

Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sneak Peek For Monday Feb 21st

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1ZKCnPbNX0

Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Oh, the riveting, heart-pounding tension of WHICH PARENT GETS JOHNNY FOR THE NIGHT!!!! What masterful writing.

lysie
Member Avatar

The promo sucked.

The preview....was that supposed to be the close moment witnessed between Allie and Johnny? I mean....we know they can do better. Allie offered to see for him before. Something like that would have been good there. Maybe there will be more. Meanwhile....ignoring the pants, I don't think AS looks hideous.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Well, I won't be watching Monday!!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Thanks!
Quote Post Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

The promo had Sydole! Love it!
So Taylor faints after the ceremony? I thought it was during.

The preview was stupid. So custody has it be Ej's turn, but Sami thought....STFU Sami. Riveting drama, this is so not!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Alligato
Feb 19 2011, 12:16 AM
The promo had Sydole! Love it!
So Taylor faints after the ceremony? I thought it was during.

The preview was stupid. So custody has it be Ej's turn, but Sami thought....STFU Sami. Riveting drama, this is so not!
I think she faints during the ceremony, though the editing of this promo is kind of confusing me.
Quote Post Goto Top

ejamily4ever

Loved the hospital scene Allie and Johnny were adorable and Ej comforting Sami was sweet.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

The promo was ridiculous just ridiculous, the whole Taylor fainting, GMAB :shame:

The sneak peek was good, but I actually felt bad for Sami because Nicole is taking over :sarcasm:

Vicky4Mimi

The promo is ok..hate that poor Nicole can't even enjoy her wedding.

The clip is adorable with little Johnny and Allie. I don't understand why Sami thought Ej would do her any favors, she should know better than that!

juby1951
Member Avatar

:censored: Why would she faint, she doesn't know him, It's not like she made love to him? Must have been the fairy dust!

mellie277
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Feb 19 2011, 09:49 AM

The clip is adorable with little Johnny and Allie. I don't understand why Sami thought Ej would do her any favors, she should know better than that!
Sami is being ridiculous with her expectations.....she got him the last time and as much as he needs her he needs his father so where does she get off with her stupid assumptions.......

mellie277
Member Avatar

juby1951
Feb 19 2011, 12:53 PM
:censored: Why would she faint, she doesn't know him, It's not like she made love to him? Must have been the fairy dust!
just plain stupid.......

ejamily4ever

Vicky4Mimi
Feb 19 2011, 09:49 AM

Maybe it doesn't show it in the clip, can't remember, but Ej does do Sami the favor and he saves Allie from Stefano as well. EJ's good side always wins out eventually wish I could say the same for Sami.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply