Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Video Request Thread
Topic Started: Feb 21 2011, 10:04 AM (5,991 Views)
Mason

Are there any clips you're looking for but can't find? Try requesting them here and maybe someone will be able to help!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Logan2010

I'm looking to find the scene where Willow Stark dies by hitting her head from a rock while fighting with Nick Fallon from Days of our Lives in 2007.

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar
It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

Logan2010
Feb 21 2011, 10:52 PM
I'm looking to find the scene where Willow Stark dies by hitting her head from a rock while fighting with Nick Fallon from Days of our Lives in 2007.

@ 10:00 :)

Here's the whole episode.

Edited by Zoe_Zeppelin, Feb 22 2011, 06:17 AM.

Logan2010

Thank you! I'm glad they killed her off, no one even liked Willow in the first place.

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar
It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

Logan2010
Feb 22 2011, 12:05 PM
Thank you! I'm glad they killed her off, no one even liked Willow in the first place.
You're welcome Logan! I couldn't stand that little witch either. I cheered when she died. LOL!

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

And Willow was supposed to be Kola's big character lol.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Logan2010
Feb 22 2011, 12:05 PM
DrewHamilton did. Remember all those posts "Willow is here to stay", Willow is the new Nicole Walker", "Willow ain't going nowhere", "Willow is amazing", I'll miss my girl Annie".

People hated the character even more. Everyone cheered when she was killed.

Those were fun times.
Edited by Sindacco, Feb 23 2011, 03:59 AM.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Does anyone know if Leann Hunley's final scene from 1986 is on Youtube? I can't seem to find it.

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar

Hey Casey :) You could try searching through these YouTube users videos. Loads of classic Days stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/user/classicdaysof80s
http://www.youtube.com/user/madelinehawaii

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Zoe_Zeppelin
Feb 25 2011, 11:28 PM
Hey Casey :) You could try searching through these YouTube users videos. Loads of classic Days stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/user/classicdaysof80s
http://www.youtube.com/user/madelinehawaii
Thanks, Zoe! :P

sunset_leaf

Does anyone have or know of any As The World Turns from 1980? I'm looking for the scenes with the character Claudia Colfax and the s/l where Barbara Ryan gave Paul away when he was born. :)

LollyPop
Member Avatar

I know this is going to seem like a hail-mary-long-shot, but does anyone have recorded the episodes of Maggie's affair with Niel Curtis? I think it was back in the '90's.

In a bet right now with one of my bff's. She says that Neil and Maggie had a love scene in bed and then were caught by Sarah. I say that they had many kissing scenes but no love scene in bed, they were just photographed in bed by Sarah.

Anyway, clips of this SL would really help.

Bet includes $100 and bragging rights to the winner

Titus Andronicus
Member Avatar

Alamainia from 1990.

I can only find a couple of very brief clips.

LollyPop
Member Avatar

Ok another long shot here but doew anyone have any clips for when Maggie was attacked at the hospital? I think it was the hospital, I saw a clip where Maggie said she was raped but I don't remember this. When was she raped and by who? Clips would be helpful if anyone has them. I think it was back in '85.

Thanks!

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Does anyone have a clip of where Lexie confronts Stefano on being her father? I believe Stefano was in the middle of kidnapping Marlena in Aremid when Lexie caught him and told him the truth. Something happened and Lexie was knocked out and Stefano promised he'd return for her.

Ellie

darraholic
Jul 5 2011, 03:00 AM
Does anyone have a clip of where Lexie confronts Stefano on being her father? I believe Stefano was in the middle of kidnapping Marlena in Aremid when Lexie caught him and told him the truth. Something happened and Lexie was knocked out and Stefano promised he'd return for her.
The scenes you're looking for start at the end of this clip and continue for the next few.

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Thanks Ellie! Sigh I miss those Days!

DoolMT

I've tried tape traders and such, but I am still looking for Days of our Lives Aug. 26, 1992- at least the second half of the episode!

Ellie

DOOLMT
Jul 5 2011, 10:07 PM
I've tried tape traders and such, but I am still looking for Days of our Lives Aug. 26, 1992- at least the second half of the episode!
What happened in that episode?

DoolMT

Jack goes to see Jenn in New York for her show with Calliope, Carly has her med van and Lawrence visits her there, Tanner comes over to Molly's and they make out, then fight about making out...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Video Vault · Next Topic »
Add Reply