Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Video Request Thread
Topic Started: Feb 21 2011, 10:04 AM (7,139 Views)
Ellie

DOOLMT
Jul 6 2011, 08:19 AM
Jack goes to see Jenn in New York for her show with Calliope, Carly has her med van and Lawrence visits her there, Tanner comes over to Molly's and they make out, then fight about making out...
Thanks... unfortunately my clip-finding expertise only extends to J&M shows lol - but maybe a J&J fan can step in and help you out. :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

goldenmems

Dose one Know Where i can buy episodesOf The Edge Of Night from 1956-1960 Thanks Kd

RonanLives
Member Avatar

I'm looking for Ronan scenes. From the first one screen that he is sick up to when heather confront him. I can find heather scenes about contronting him. There has to been scene for us watching that something was wrong with Ronan (Y&R) long before heather and his scene in early Nov. Thanks for any help with clips or if you know. I wasn't able to watch during october which is when I think we should gotten the first signs about Ronan.

AuroraPhoenix
Member Avatar

This channel at Youtube might have what you are looking for. It says its about Ronan and Chloe, but it also has a lot of Ronan scenes that don't include Chloe.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MalloyMitchell#p/p

Hope you find what you are looking for!

bombamama

I am looking for any 2005 Daytime Emmy Award video clips. Greg Rikaart and Christian Jules Leblanc and Meredith Viera acceptance speech.

AuroraPhoenix
Member Avatar

bombamama
Aug 13 2011, 06:02 PM
I am looking for any 2005 Daytime Emmy Award video clips. Greg Rikaart and Christian Jules Leblanc and Meredith Viera acceptance speech.
Here's one of the clips, Greg's win in 2005: http://youtu.be/yYri8QkDutM

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Does anybody have the reveal of Belle's paternity? YouTube user llttu02 has like three non-consecutive segments of the paternity reveal (some before, some after), but I want to see the moment when J&M realize she's their kid.

RonanLives
Member Avatar

AuroraPhoenix
Aug 11 2011, 06:38 PM
This channel at Youtube might have what you are looking for. It says its about Ronan and Chloe, but it also has a lot of Ronan scenes that don't include Chloe.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MalloyMitchell#p/p

Hope you find what you are looking for!
Thanks but I've already been there. All I can find out is come November 2010 when everything came out about Ronan. For October I just find the Storm one. I don't think he would just be on for one out of the whole month. I figure the let us know there was somthing wrong with Ronan before November dropping of the coffee cup and then pills. I could be wrong but I wasn't able to watch it that time. So if anyones please let me know if I'm looking for something that could be out there or not if not then I think it bad writing to spring what was wrong with Ronan like that. Thanks.

mistycircle666
Member Avatar
Lucy Ewing: Princess Of Texas

I'm looking for a particular GH Clip.

It would have aired in Late September/Early October 2005.

It's after Elixabeth's Miscarriage.

She's talking to Jax about her fertility results(Whether or not she was able to have anymore children).

silky27

does anyone have scenes of nicholas and kate in 1999-2000

darraholic
Member Avatar

Does anyone have or know where the Autism promo DAYS aired a few years ago featuring Abe, Lexie, Theo & Marlena? I've been looking for it for a few weeks with no luck.

Grumpy1

Looking for Paul Cramer & Natalie scenes from June 2004 from One Life to Live.

tricia15

I apologize if I am posting in the wrong thread... I am wondering if there is somewhere to trade (though i don't have any to offer in terms of clips, but I can pay expenses and buy a gift in exchange for the dvd)... anyway, is there a place to trade dvd with the Jack and Jennifer story... from the time they met, to present (but not when they were played by other actors... just the original jack and Jen!). Thank you in advance! Tricia :)

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Does anyone have the clip of Laura & Kate having it out over Kate sleeping with Bill and Kate telling her to get over it and move on.

Laura says something like "Get over it?.....I would LOVE too...but no one else can seem to forget the fact that YOU HAD AN AFFAIR WITH MY HUSBAND (Laura pushes Kate)" she then goes on to vow that she is not going to let Austin ruin Mike's chances with Carrie.

That was an EPIC scene and it was on youtube for years, but I haven't been able to find it.

bellcurve
Member Avatar

test
Edited by bellcurve, Jan 9 2012, 05:51 AM.

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

Could anyone help with Anna Kathryn Holbrook's supporting actress Emmy win from 1996? It used to be floating around but I can't find it any more.

DoolMT

Full episodes from Days' Secrets in Paradise (Nov. 1991) . Not just the Cancun stuff, but back in Salem, too.

Grumpy1

Looking for videos of Cris & Natalie love scenes in 2004 from One Life to Live.

winslow

Iím a fan of 80ís video clips and I enjoyed the links which was given by Casey. Are there any special 80ís clips that have touched anyone so far?

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Need A Moderators Help!

If All My Children is Truly "Rebooted" will you guys PLEASE open the original AMC/OLTL Discussion threads again?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Video Vault · Next Topic »
Add Reply