Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business
Topic Started: Feb 22 2011, 08:41 AM (1,106 Views)
juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

This season was just ok- it would have been MUCH better had they brought back Brooke & Claire, like I'm sure they originally planned.

BUT, even with it being a so-so season, I cryed at the end of the episode, like I always do. Every season, no matter how invested I am in it, the finale just gets to me and I cry like a baby at the end. No other reality competition show moves me to tears. This one does every time though. And a good cry once in a while does a body good.

Thanks Amazing Race!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Oh, and while they weren't my favorite this year (that honor belongs to the Cowboys, closely followed by Jaime/Cara-my old faves- and Gary/Mallory- who are so sweet), I was thrilled that Kisha & Jen won. How cool was it that the only leg they placed 1st on the entire race was the one that really counted?

And the Globetrotters were right- Kisha/Jen were the most consistent racers all season. Yeah, they were never in 1st place, but they were also NEVER in the bottom or in real danger of being eliminated.

Manny
Member Avatar

juniorz1
May 10 2011, 01:32 AM
Every season, no matter how invested I am in it, the finale just gets to me and I cry like a baby at the end. No other reality competition show moves me to tears. This one does every time though. And a good cry once in a while does a body good.
I do that too. Only I also do it during Survivor episodes when they bring their family in :)

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Manny
May 10 2011, 01:56 AM
juniorz1
May 10 2011, 01:32 AM
Every season, no matter how invested I am in it, the finale just gets to me and I cry like a baby at the end. No other reality competition show moves me to tears. This one does every time though. And a good cry once in a while does a body good.
I do that too. Only I also do it during Survivor episodes when they bring their family in :)
Once in a while, if I'm REALLY attached to a contestant, I'll cry at that episode too.

You know what I miss about Survivor though, that they haven't done the past couple seasons? Survivor Auction, where they auction off the food items. It's my fave challenge.

Manny
Member Avatar

YES!! Survivor Auctions were THE BEST!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply