Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC renews The Biggest Loser, Sing-Off...; Who do you Think You Are
Topic Started: Feb 22 2011, 06:40 PM (670 Views)
Ellie

http://www.tvguide.com/News/NBC-Renews-Biggest-1029754.aspx

NBC Renews Biggest Loser, Sing-Off, Who Do You Think You Are?
Feb 22, 2011 05:53 PM ET
by Natalie Abrams

NBC has picked up reality series The Biggest Loser, The Sing-Off and Who Do You Think You Are?, the network announced Tuesday.

"Alternative series such as these three bona fide hits are important not only to their loyal audiences but also as strong components of the NBC schedule," NBC Entertainment Chairman Bob Greenblatt said in a statement. "They are each unique, attention-getting shows with terrific producing and talent auspices, and we're proud to be associated with them."

The Biggest Loser's tenth season averaged 8.3 million viewers in the fall and 9 million viewers this winter. The Sing-Off averaged 9.2 million viewers last season, up 27 percent over the previous year.

Who Do You Think You Are? which will soon feature Sex and the City's Kim Cattrall, Country Strong's Gwyneth Paltrow and Boardwalk Empire's Steve Buscemi averaged 7.0 million viewers in the first two weeks of its second season.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

So all the shit shows then.

lastDays
Member Avatar

I wish AS would devote all her time to Biggest Loser and quit Days

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

This is great news, I am going to tune in every day just to see my favorite actress :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply