Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kristian Alfonso to appear on Today and Wendy Williams
Topic Started: Feb 24 2011, 04:50 PM (4,065 Views)
LiZa
Member Avatar

Friday, February 25, 2011
Kristian will be appearing on "The TODAY Show"
At the MSN Digital Cafe
And
Will be a guest on the
"Wendy Williams Show"
Monday, February 28, 2011

Tune in and don't forget
to set your DVR!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Thanks for letting us know :D

hootaboi

Wendy Williams is a fucking joke :lol:

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Kristian is taping the show today, her appearance is on Monday.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Just saw CC, GG and JS at the cafe...no KA.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Feb 25 2011, 10:44 AM
Just saw CC, GG and JS at the cafe...no KA.
On tv, or are you there???

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Not there, sadly! They were on the Today show for just a minute.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Feb 25 2011, 11:01 AM
I missed it!! :toetap:

I've been watching ALL morning & had to run out for a few mins & OF COURSE that's when they're on.

But alas, no ELOPE.... :-/

Deleted User
Deleted User

gailwinters
I missed them. I didn't even notice they were on.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

JANALH
(time=129864985[small
[/small]7)]
gailwinters

I've been watching ALL morning & had to run out for a few mins & OF COURSE that's when they're on.

Yeah same here. LOL. That's the only reason I was watching the Today Show and of course I missed that one part.
Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

hootaboi
Feb 25 2011, 01:40 AM
Wendy Williams is a fucking joke :lol:
Wendy Williams :wub:

Far & Away the best talk show.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Tabbie
Feb 25 2011, 11:06 AM
JANALH
(time=129864985[small
[/small]7)]
gailwinters

Yeah same here. LOL. That's the only reason I was watching the Today Show and of course I missed that one part.
The segment was only 30 seconds, there wasn't a formal interview at all. GG, CC and JS were outside the studio and CC was allowed to ask Kathie Lee a question and Kathie Lee talked about her Days time and gushed over James. He was so charming and handsome this morning. I'm guessing that KA was still taping WW probably why she wasn't there.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Fafokahw
Feb 25 2011, 11:28 AM
The segment was only 30 seconds, there wasn't a formal interview at all. GG, CC and JS were outside the studio and CC was allowed to ask Kathie Lee a question and Kathie Lee talked about her Days time and gushed over James. He was so charming and handsome this morning. I'm guessing that KA was still taping WW probably why she wasn't there.
I've never been a Kathie Lee Gifford fan...but it's nice to know the woman has good taste. :P

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Tabbie
Feb 25 2011, 11:06 AM
JANALH
(time=129864985[small
[/small]7)]
gailwinters

They literally were on for like two minutes. They were all standing in the cafe. Interviewer said CC had a question for them. CC asked if they would like to add actress to their resumes of author, etc. Kathy Lee said she actually appeared on Days once in 1975 (I think that's the year she said.) Then CC said James had a question for her, and James asked her if she would like to make a return visit, that maybe they could set up a scene. Kathy Lee said, "A scene with you? The answer is yes." And Hoda said James was sexy. That was it.
Edited by gailwinters, Feb 25 2011, 11:34 AM.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Feb 25 2011, 11:31 AM
Fafokahw
I've never been a Kathie Lee Gifford fan...but it's nice to know the woman has good taste. :P
She indeed was gushing over James, Galen got completely shut out of all of it, felt bad for him LOL

mellie277
Member Avatar

Fafokahw
Feb 25 2011, 11:35 AM
SocRMum1
Feb 25 2011, 11:31 AM
Fafokahw
She indeed was gushing over James, Galen got completely shut out of all of it, felt bad for him LOL
don't blame her :wub:

pspcindy
Member Avatar

I saw it.

It felt really rushed. I was thinking the Charlie Sheen fiasco took some of the time they planned for this segment.

It was funny to see Kathie Lee and Hoda gush about James. The camera was too far back, imo to see the stars very well.

But the point of the segment, I'm sure, was to advertise the book sale/signing and they didn't even get to that. Too bad.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I knew I loved Kathie Lee. :wub:

I hope someone downloads a clip so we can see it.

mellie277
Member Avatar

JANALH
Feb 25 2011, 12:37 PM
I knew I loved Kathie Lee. :wub:

I hope someone downloads a clip so we can see it.
and Hoda too.....

Hoda: "Oooo, he's sexy... do it!"

Yes Hoda that he is :wub:

Skatergirl_19
Member Avatar

I can't wait to see these interviews.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply