Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
CBS Shuts Down Two and A Half Men; 2.5 Men wrapped for the rest of this season
Topic Started: Feb 24 2011, 08:42 PM (2,514 Views)
King
Member Avatar

Well, the crew will be getting paid for four episodes, so that's good.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I just watched Charlie Sheen on Piers Morgan's CNN show a bit ago, and I have no words.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Miss Rhi
Mar 1 2011, 01:13 AM
I just watched Charlie Sheen on Piers Morgan's CNN show a bit ago, and I have no words.
I watched it too. Piers was kissing his ass the whole time!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Angie79
Mar 1 2011, 01:22 AM
Piers was kissing his ass the whole time!
Piers is such a disappointment. I can't believe CNN hyped him the way they did.

LPS
Member Avatar

Okay, Charlie Sheen needs to go. He is coming across as batshit crazy. He doesn't even make sense. He would be a great example for children to understand why not to do drugs. With that being said, he would make for a fascinating reality TV show, lol.

I am surprised Denise Richardson isn't milking up some airtime on this issue.

They could write him off and bring on an illegitimate/secretive half-brother.
Edited by LPS, Mar 1 2011, 02:09 AM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Apparently the Crazy Charlie train is pulling into Twitter soon. He hasn't made his first tweet yet though.

http://twitter.com/#!/charliesheen

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Screw Two & Half Men. Someone get Charlie a reality show. STAT!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Charlie Sheen's Children Whisked Away From His Home

Charlie Sheen’s twin boys, Max and Bob, were taken by the police on Tuesday night from the star’s home after Brooke Mueller was granted a temporary restraining order against him.

Earlier in the day, Mueller got an L.A Superior Court judge to sign off on a restraining order, having claimed in papers that Sheen threatened her and that she was afraid for her own safety.

The order requires Sheen to stay at least 100 yards from Mueller.

And even though the twins were removed from Sheen’s home, which he’s now sharing with his two live-in ”goddesses,” Natalie Kenly and Rachel Oberlin (aka Bree Olson), Mueller will only spend a few hours a day with the boys because she’s currently in an outpatient rehab program.

In response to Max and Bob being taken from his home, Twitter newbie Sheen tweeted, “My sons’ are fine… My path is now clear… Defeat is not an option..!” He also told RadarOnline, "My fangs are dripping tiger blood."

Round Two will undoubtedly begin tomorrow.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I'm starting to think he's just acting out for publicity. He enjoys the attention, IMO.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I saw the video of his two girlfriends holding his sons and talking about taking care of them. What a mess! Good thing they got them out of there. At least his daughters have a decent mother.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

oooh Mason's twin :P

Mason
Member Avatar

darraholic
Mar 3 2011, 03:29 PM
oooh Mason's twin :P
In a bizarre alternate universe where I actually look like him, perhaps!

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Boy I remember when Charlie and his wife Brooke were trying to make Denise Richards out to be the bad influence on this two daughters when they wanted custody of them. They called her every name under the sun. Now the shoes on the other foot and I don't see Denise saying one bad word about Charlie when she very easily could. Thank God those two little girls have her to shelter her from the crazy that their father is. Too bad his two little boys don't have one decent parent between them. That's just sad.

This man is a train wreck and has been for years. He's just had his people covering for his ass.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Charlie Sheen -- Live Online Tonight

3/5/2011 1:59 PM PST by TMZ Staff

Charlie Sheen is trying to break the Internet -- now says he's going to be doing his own live Internet radio show tonight.

Fastball..! broadcasting a live-stream webcast from the Lodge tonight..! #Sheen's-Korner"

Sheen says he'll be going live on UStream at 7:00 PM PT. Brace yourself.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/05/charlie-sheen-live-online-tonight-ustream-twitter/

Ustream Link

http://www.ustream.tv/charliesheen

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply