Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion 2/28-3/4
Topic Started: Feb 26 2011, 12:32 PM (22,496 Views)
Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

We'll miss you:
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Casey
Mar 4 2011, 10:35 PM
We'll miss you:
Posted Image
I'm glad he's gone....so is JKJ...its a sign! LOL

CuteParker..you will be missed! (Cue the montage w/"I will Remember You...."LOL)

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Casey
We'll miss you:
Posted Image
Okay, Casey, that was below the belt.... :'(

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

JANALH
Mar 4 2011, 10:46 PM
Casey
We'll miss you:
Posted Image
I know, it really was. Something about that little sweater just makes the little cutie even cuter.

Oh well, c'est la vie. I'm sure they'll cast an equally adorable baby for when Melanie gives birth to Brady's spawn next February sweeps.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Kyle Brandt has Rafe in a full nelson.

I'm liking Broe in this moment.

Sami has on Mardi GRAS beads.

Ej & Rafe squared are playing rock, paper, scissors.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I can't believe they recast Parker! He was the best thing about the show lately. Unless the twins are leaving on their own for prime time or a movie, I don't understand this decision by Days. I know Parker was played by girls but the baby was still young enough that you couldn't tell yet.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Paxton
Mar 4 2011, 10:52 PM
JANALH
Mar 4 2011, 10:46 PM
Casey
We'll miss you:
Posted Image
I know, it really was. Something about that little sweater just makes the little cutie even cuter.

Oh well, c'est la vie. I'm sure they'll cast an equally adorable baby for when Melanie gives birth to Brady's spawn next February sweeps.
And we have a new 'below the belt' leader. :shame:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Go Stephanie!

Nathan, you're just pathetic!

Do Victor's eyebrows look painted on, or is it just me?

And Phillip has on lipstick..

Nathan did not just call steph an idiot!!

Nicole looks lovely, Taylor looks...constipated and her eyebrows have no arch.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

jam6242
Mar 4 2011, 08:34 PM
lysie
Mar 4 2011, 08:25 PM
PARKER has a hood. Okay, wait. That is a cute baby. Beautiful. But...is it the same one as usual? Seriously. That's a different baby. And Philip just hit on Parker Joey Tribbiani style.
Nadia tweeted that different babies are now playing Parker & they're boys!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This may beat Charity Rahmer as the worst re-cast ever. I knew it couldn't last forever since they were little girls, but seeing gorgeous little Parker made me smile every time I tuned in, and that is much more than I can say for any other character on Days. So sad. Really.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Ej's telling his dad that he lives in a van down by the river.

Oh c'mon Sami, everything is about you..

Rafe squared and Chloe have the same deer in headlight look.

dixiercat

tomsawyer
Mar 4 2011, 11:23 PM
jam6242
lysie
PARKER has a hood. Okay, wait. That is a cute baby. Beautiful. But...is it the same one as usual? Seriously. That's a different baby. And Philip just hit on Parker Joey Tribbiani style.

This may beat Charity Rahmer as the worst re-cast ever. I knew it couldn't last forever since they were little girls, but seeing gorgeous little Parker made me smile every time I tuned in, and that is much more than I can say for any other character on Days. So sad. Really.
I'd say that's exaggerating it a bit much. How can a BABY being recasted be worse than Charity Rahmer as Belle?

philip&stephanie

Since Nadia tweeted that new babies are playing Parker does this mean that when Philip leaves town he does not take Parker with him like many are speculating.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

dixiercat
Mar 4 2011, 11:44 PM
tomsawyer
Mar 4 2011, 11:23 PM
jam6242
lysie

I'd say that's exaggerating it a bit much. How can a BABY being recasted be worse than Charity Rahmer as Belle?
I've always been a fan of exaggeration.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Nikki

esp13
Feb 28 2011, 11:26 PM
I do love how Stephanie can't be forgiven for her lies and schemes but Melanie is just misunderstood when it comes to hers. Gag.
Hi all! Newbie here. Just wanted to say ICAM with this post! I am sick to death of saint Melanie & how all these guys are so in *love* with her. :censored: Please! I'm surprised she isn't manipulating her way into swapping scarves with EJ or cuddling penguins with Rafe. GMAB! Steph gets raked over the coals for every little thing, but saint Melanie is just 'having a hard time' & 'going thru sooo much' !

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Nikki

lysie
Mar 1 2011, 04:55 PM
Melanie gets a musical montage? Is it shown on her teeth? Seriously, you people know how to make a person not want to watch.
:hail: That is too funny!

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Nikki

LuvingLumi
Mar 2 2011, 08:34 AM
Dear Days,

Can you please explain to us why you apparently couldn't find a song to play during Alice's funeral last year, but you somehow, someway found a song for Melanie's miscarriage? Seriously Days. STOP.IT! She really isn't worth it.

Regards,

LL
It's disgusting. I'm so over the Melanie show already. :angry:

smbashi

Loved the Broe scenes yesterday. Days is stupid if they don't explore them.

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

lysie
haha I saw that! "How you doin??"

Skatergirl_19
Member Avatar

smbashi
Mar 5 2011, 08:29 AM
Loved the Broe scenes yesterday. Days is stupid if they don't explore them.
I will have to watch them

Deleted User
Deleted User

DJsMommy
Mar 5 2011, 04:23 AM
esp13
Feb 28 2011, 11:26 PM
I do love how Stephanie can't be forgiven for her lies and schemes but Melanie is just misunderstood when it comes to hers. Gag.
Hi all! Newbie here. Just wanted to say ICAM with this post! I am sick to death of saint Melanie & how all these guys are so in *love* with her. :censored: Please! I'm surprised she isn't manipulating her way into swapping scarves with EJ or cuddling penguins with Rafe. GMAB! Steph gets raked over the coals for every little thing, but saint Melanie is just 'having a hard time' & 'going thru sooo much' !
Welcome to the board! :)

I'm sick of Melame getting all this special treatment . With Melanie its always she was just misunderstood while Stephanie can get kicked to the curb for the smallest thing. It's a shame Nathan can't take Melame with him. Shame. :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply