Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion 2/28-3/4
Topic Started: Feb 26 2011, 12:32 PM (22,698 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 5 2011, 05:01 PM
A perfect world.....

mer4santo
Member Avatar

dc cubs
Mar 4 2011, 10:55 AM
six
Mar 4 2011, 10:20 AM
I thought it was a little weird that Abby doesn't know Johnny, but I did like the Dimera family scenes.

I thought that was odd too. Wouldn't Lucas send out pictures of Allie to his sister Jen. Maybe Christmas and birthday pics where Johnny would be included in some of the photos.
They all have Horton Christmas balls for goshake!

cici03

Mitchapalooza
Mar 4 2011, 07:58 PM
Did anyone else enjoy Stephanie rubbing everything in Melanie's face while she "cramping"...I SOOOO wanted her to say "good" when she was told the bitch lost the baby...it bugged me that she showed any kind of sympathy for that whore.

Also LOVED the "two faced girlfriend" comment. Oh man I am going to miss Stephanie, she is the only one that calls out Melanie's shit the way the fans of DAYS see it.

Also...I don't think I have rolled my eyes more than I have watching Melanie be CONSTANLY on the verge of some cramping escapade with that pussy whipped Nathan fretting over her. OH MY GOD I hate these. Thank GOD Nathan is leaving...I only wish he was taking that red-headed cunt with him!

I totally enjoyed Stephanie that day in every scene she had with the losers Nathan & Melanie.

lene
Member Avatar

"Shouldn't you be down by the pier perfecting your swan dive"
Totally inappropriate and mean...but :lol:

lene
Member Avatar

WTF JULIE??? Philip doesn't care how vulnerable Melanie is? taking advantage? Uhm.. bitch, It was HIS baby too. :toetap:

Nathan giving Melanie space lasted 10 minutes. Ugh!

Ana75
Member Avatar

I adored the Broe scenes. They tugged at my heartstrings. Days needs to go back to Brady and Chloe.

Ana75
Member Avatar

JANALH
Mar 4 2011, 11:13 PM

I'm liking Broe in this moment.

Weren't they fantastic. The looks they gave each other melted my heart! Days would be dumb if they're weren't to explore them again.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i watched mon-thursday and it was k. i loved the chad and ej and johnny scenes. Loved little parker my mom says i looked just like him when i was little. Ejole is love. Taylor and Brady have great chemistry compared to Ej and Tay. I don't like the new abby yet. Loved the Jen and hope and julie scenes.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i watched friday and it was boring. loved little parker

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply