Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: March Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 27 2011, 12:00 PM (2,252 Views)
Mason

General Hospital
March Discussion

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

If Guza kills off Brenda, I will take back every bad word i've ever said about him! :cheers:
Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

I wonder why PC even has cops if they're going to look the other way while Sonny shakes people down. Just make it official, and let Dante join the the mob, since he's already 90% there.

Deleted User
Deleted User

six
Mar 8 2011, 10:57 AM
I wonder why PC even has cops if they're going to look the other way while Sonny shakes people down. Just make it official, and let Dante join the the mob, since he's already 90% there.
Ditto.. :hail:
Quote Post Goto Top

Manda1

I have to say I really enjoyed the wedding and aftermath. I am a Jason and Sam fan so have found all of thier scenes to be wonderful and a real nod to their history. Very glad that Brenda has been found I just hope we can either kill the Balkan or imprision him. Please just get him at that storyline off my screen it has gone on sooooo long it's time for some other story to be on the front burner.

Brianna!
Member Avatar

Manda1
Mar 11 2011, 02:04 PM
I have to say I really enjoyed the wedding and aftermath. I am a Jason and Sam fan so have found all of thier scenes to be wonderful and a real nod to their history. Very glad that Brenda has been found I just hope we can either kill the Balkan or imprision him. Please just get him at that storyline off my screen it has gone on sooooo long it's time for some other story to be on the front burner.
i know i :wub: Jasam! And the whole Balkan thing is irritating. Every time i see his face it makes me :puke: . UGH!! I have to FF thru all his scenes.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kristina needs to grow up, If there planning on hooking her up with Ethan they should soars the character because the current actress playing the role is looks 16/17 ish and Ethan's what... In his mid 20's? maybe even older. :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Why is it ok for Kristina to wanna be with someone older,but she has a problem with Michael doing the same thing?

Maurice was so good on today's show.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Mar 14 2011, 07:06 PM.

SallySlice
Member Avatar

And here I was starting to worry that GH
wasn't going to have it's yearly tradition of killing off a Quartermaine.

LoL

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

SallySlice
Mar 18 2011, 06:49 PM
And here I was starting to worry that GH
wasn't going to have it's yearly tradition of killing off a Quartermaine.

LoL

Well look at this way, they can't keep it up much longer. They barely have any left.

oh and Screw you Guza :flipoff:

LPS
Member Avatar

Jake's death seems very rushed, IMO. However, I loved Lucy and Jason's scenes together. Very sad. I enjoyed Carly's tears over Josselyn, too.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Wow the acting on todays show was spectacular. Jonathan, Becky and Steve and Kimberly and Jason all blew me away but I have to say that Laura Wright was beyond amazing. GH may have some horrible writers but they sure have a spoil or riches when it comes to acting talent in their cast, easily the most talented on soaps in my opinion.

I still hate that they did a child death storyline again but I really think it would have made a lot more sense if the roles were reversed. I think Jake had a lot more ties to GH history being part Webber and part Quartermaine then Jossyln Jaxs does. Besides it would have been great to finally see Jason need something from Carly instead of the other way around like always. I would have liked to have seen Carly have to sacrifice for once when it comes to someone she hates like she does Elizabeth, instead it always seems to be others having to sacrifice for Carly. I just think it would have had a lot more impact that way. Either way though, I didn't want to see anymore children die on this show.

ElvisDiMera
Member Avatar

So let me get this straight... they kill off a legacy character who could have had amazing stories for years to come as he grew up. All for a few weeks of episodes in a non-sweeps period in a story that the show has already done.

Yeah, I think it's time for the headwriter to go and he knows it. He's just hoping not to make it so easy for the next schmuck by killing off a character who's story would practically write itself.

in2you

yep another q gone by the end of the year i bet edward and maya will be gone too

Tammy
Member Avatar

This whole Jake/Joss thing seemed very rushed to me! I mean one minute Jake died, then Carly asked for his kidneys, then Joss had the transplant all in what, one episode?

LPS
Member Avatar

^ITA. The whole thing was very rushed. They should have drawn out the emotional scenes.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I hadn't watched GH in several weeks and caught Monday's episode totally spoiler-free. In fact, I'm pretty sure the last full episode of GH I watched may have been the episode where Liz asked Jason to watch Jake out of the blue and they had that playing with cars moment.

I thought as a stand-alone ep this was sure-fire Emmy bait and all the performances and everything were pretty amazing, especially Steve Burton, but that's not to take away from anyone else. I mean it had me hurting for Robin and Patrick, it had me hurting for Lucky, it had me hurting for Liz and Steve, it had me hurting for Sam. It just packed a lot of emotional punch all the way around.

While I agree with the previous poster that said it would be more interesting from a long-term storytelling standpoint if Carly had to sacrifice something for Jason for once, I don't think Carly and Jax losing Jocelyn would have had me shedding one tear. I don't think LW and IR could have had me shedding one tear with the performances they would give in this scenario. Whereas the loss of Jake, on the other hand, had me bawling buckets.

Just giving the casual viewer's perspective...

Oh and another thing... I haven't read any spoilers, but I also kind of figured this killing off of Jake is just to add to more emotional heft when Lucky and Liz find out that Nik wasn't really the baby daddy before... and if that was the case I thought that made this move to kill Jake make more sense from a long-term storytelling perspective.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

LPS
Mar 24 2011, 11:44 AM
^ITA. The whole thing was very rushed. They should have drawn out the emotional scenes.
Was this storyline rushed because it was a rewrite they made when they decided to keep Becky Herbst on the show after all?

miche

This storyline was film the week the fired Becky

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Oh I felt so terrible for Luke.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply