Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
AMC: March Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 27 2011, 12:00 PM (5,859 Views)
Mason

All My Children
March Discussion

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Lindsay Hartley is being utilized amazingly on AMC, loving her as Cara!! :)

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

AllmyDaysatGh
Feb 27 2011, 01:16 PM
Lindsay Hartley is being utilized amazingly on AMC, loving her as Cara!! :)
Agreed. DAYS' loss is certainly AMC's gain.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

All that time Kendall spent at the hospital today for yet another pointless (as proven by Griffins test results) check up, she could have been at Fusion with Erica & Bianca venting to them about the letter and talking about Bianca's divorce. We missed out on some great Kane Women scenes today all so we could get more Ricky/Griffin crap. She was out of it for awhile, but now Kendall is back in that bubble where the writers only have her interacting with a few people. It's just Ricky or Griffin she talks to these days, & then the occasional scenes with her BFF's RyLee. I'd really appreciate if we saw her interacting with her family more, as well as her other friends like Opal, Tad, Madison, etc. Her & Cara even started hitting things off before.

I LOVE the way Kendall's hair was styled in Mondays ep!

Natalie Hall was great today as Colby, I was impressed. I liked the end with Colby going to her laptop and making a vlog...

Colby & Asher continue to be boring, please get rid of him and bring back Damon, Pete Cortlandt, or Sam Grey. I'm never going to stop saying that.

Caleb makes me sick. I'll never stop saying that either. What a dud him & Asher both turned out to be. 2 dead weight characters whose time was up ages ago, both need to GTFO of PV like pronto.

DrewHamilton

Agreed. DAYS' loss is certainly AMC's gain.
Definitely!

Cupcake06

LH :wub:

and....AND...

Tad and Cara :wub: :wub:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I like Jackson and Krystal, but I liked Krystal better with Caleb. Anything to keep Caleb away from Erica.

I'm falling in love with Tad and Cara. Nothing feels rushed. They really are developing a friendship first. Keep it up!

blueskies
Member Avatar

DOOL def lost it; i for one am more of an AMC viewer of late than DOOL; I'm realizing that DOOL's writing really does suck for one, and for two (although I could let this pass if #1 weren't so bad) the production really does look cheap next to AMC.

in2you

i dont get the hype abou cara. i fast forward her and griffin all the time. i'm liking madison and scott though

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Is it just more, or does Diana look like Iman, the supermodel? I'm waiting for her to start critiquing everyone's style.

I'm not too interested in the Kendall/Griffin/Ricky storyline. I like that she's not instantly in love with another man, but I really don't care about what happened to Zach. I'm glad he's dead and I'm ready to move on. I just wish Kendall was the same way, but that wouldn't be good for the story, so grieve if she must.

I do have to say I'm really starting to like Griffin. At first, I didn't like the character. He came off as way too smug. I think the writers are doing a great job revealing more elements to the character, one piece at a time.

I like Opal and Krystal's resistance to Tad and Cara's marriage. It would be too forced if everyone was accepting. These two don't know Cara from a can of paint, unlike Jake. They don't see the importance of Tad and Cara marrying like Jake does, which allows him to be accepting.

Did Reese ever adopt Miranda or Gabrielle? Even if she did, how can she have any rights to them that overpower Bianca? They are both biologically Bianca's children.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Here's to hoping they reunite Cara && Jake... No Tad, You're not gonna take my Cake love away from me! <3
Quote Post Goto Top

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8496608&t=8464460
Is it just more, or does Diana look like Iman, the supermodel? I'm waiting for her to start critiquing everyone's style.

I'm not too interested in the Kendall/Griffin/Ricky storyline. I like that she's not instantly in love with another man, but I really don't care about what happened to Zach. I'm glad he's dead and I'm ready to move on. I just wish Kendall was the same way, but that wouldn't be good for the story, so grieve if she must.

I do have to say I'm really starting to like Griffin. At first, I didn't like the character. He came off as way too smug. I think the writers are doing a great job revealing more elements to the character, one piece at a time.

I like Opal and Krystal's resistance to Tad and Cara's marriage. It would be too forced if everyone was accepting. These two don't know Cara from a can of paint, unlike Jake. They don't see the importance of Tad and Cara marrying like Jake does, which allows him to be accepting.

Did Reese ever adopt Miranda or Gabrielle? Even if she did, how can she have any rights to them that overpower Bianca? They are both biologically Bianca's children.
Lmao I thought the same thing about Diane!

I'm so over this Kendall/Griffin/Ricky storyline. I wish Kendall wasn't so clueless about Ricky. I would love to see her figure things out and begin to see through him & take charge, defeating him in the end. But I think it's pretty obvious Griffin's going to save the day at the end of this. He's the only one growing more and more suspicious of Ricky and I have no doubt at the end of this road Kendall will be in peril once again and he'll show up just in time to save her. UGH. I just can't even begin to express how much it frustrates me that AMC always writes my Kendall this way!! She can never save HERSELF!

I'm the exact opposite of you regarding Griffin. I used to really like him, & now I'm starting to loathe him. It just disgusts me how he's always checking up on Kendall and all up in her business. He just had a checkup with her in the hospital then in todays episode (which is still in the same day when he checked up with Kendall in the hospital, probably about an hour or two later) he went to her house to check up on her again! I just find that so nerve wracking! Stay away!! The only time I enjoy Griffin these days is when he's interacting with Cara or pretty much anyone besides Kendall...

Your right it would be to forced if everyone was automatically accepting of Tad & Cara's marriage but I do hope that things smooth over because I think it's so sad watching Cara act so uncomfortable around Tad's family. She's really trying here and no one seems to be taking note of that. I hope over time everyone begins to open their arms to her more.

Reese did adopt both kids. I don't think she should have a chance in hell of getting custody of them though. They are Bianca's kids biologically, and Reese never once came to visit them after Binx came back to PV last Summer. I will be SHOCKED & DISGUSTED if Reese gets those kids back.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Fave "aww" moment of Weds eppi? Cara to Tad, "I'll NEVER stop thanking you" :wub: And was it just me, or did it seem like there was something deeper in the meaning of that.

^SweetyPie, I'm still pulling for Cake too, but in the meantime I've given up trying to fight off Tara/Cad. Too much work when they really are delightful together.

blueskies
Member Avatar

sonemfan4life
Mar 2 2011, 07:13 PM
i dont get the hype abou cara. i fast forward her and griffin all the time. i'm liking madison and scott though
I'm on the Cara/Griff bandwagon, but I sortof have to be since Lindsay's why I'm watching. But I agree, Scott & Madison are sweet together.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Lol @ Mama Castillo! I kinda like her! She had her bitch face on throughout the whole show, lmao!! I thought her scenes with Tad were so good, MEK was HILARIOUS.

I love the way Griffin talks about his mom, the way he was describing her to Tad like she was this scary, not to be messed with woman had me laughing!

The most interesting stuff with Kendall today was when she overheard Griffin & Cara talking about the fake marriage and she went in and told Cara the secret was safe with her and she'll miss Cara being around the house! See now that surprised me because we barely got to see Cara/Kendall interacting at all when living together. AMC's to busy isolating Kendall with Ricky & Griffin. I liked seeing Cara & Kendall so close today, AMC really should capitalize on that. Very refreshing seeing Kendall involved in a totally different S/L for a moment other than the lame one she has now.

I can't believe AMC writers have Kendall thinking her memory is dwindling when it really isn't. Ricky was at his absolute worst today making up all those lies, he crossed over to Michael Cambias territory playing games with Kendall's head like that. He really has her thinking she's going crazy & he had the nerve to make her think Griffin is over medicating her. This S/L is RIDICULOUS!!

Loved the deal Greenlee & David made. Wow what has happened to Greenlee? She was the most interesting I've seen her in a while in her scenes with David but before that she was really in the background and as I've been watching her she's just been seeming so pathetic following around Ryan. Greenlee should be more front and center than Ryan.
blueskies
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8496897&t=8464460
Fave "aww" moment of Weds eppi? Cara to Tad, "I'll NEVER stop thanking you" :wub: And was it just me, or did it seem like there was something deeper in the meaning of that..
I have no doubt that it meant something more, I hope it did :) I really hope to see Cara & Tad really fall in love with each other though this journey!!

I like Cara/Jake as well, but I don't want to see them reunite as a couple again...

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Bet in a few months Tad will start to have more then friendship feelings for Cara.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Leticia Castillo is scary! I loved her asking Tad about his age, LOL.

I like Kendall and Cara's friendship and I'd like to see it continue.

I laughed when Scott came out of the shower to find Madison on his bed. These two are great together. It's simple scenes like these that help balance the drama with the other scenes. And how close was Daniel Cosgrove to giving America a sneak peek of his goods? Risky business there!

I like David and Greenlee as partners in crime. It's nice to see that revisted.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'm really enjoying Lindsey Hartley on AMC. Shame Days never wrote better for her, but then again Days hasn't wrote properly for anyone for a long time.
Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

alright, i have two new vids, one Cara-Jake, one Cara-Tad, set to the same song; really sorta helps show the two possible relationships. Hope you like them :)

Cake:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc75EchUkEU

Tara/Cad/Card: (which?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_FJuUvojkc

blueskies
Member Avatar

Cara's mother's expressions are priceless :lol:

And Opal thankyou for the Tad history lesson :) I did not know any of it except that he slept with Liza's mom.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Can't wait to see today's eppy. I've really been enjoying this whole Tad/Cara/Jake storyline. It's really keeping me entertained, something Days hasn't done in a long time.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply