Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: March Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 27 2011, 12:01 PM (5,969 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

The Young and the Restless
March Discussion

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I totally loved Jackie, getting his ass handed to him by Ashley today, tucker too.
Victor is such a bad guy, but, look who else uses family his own and other family's for his own personal gain and nobody ever crucifies him.
I hope Abby drops the lawsuit.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Abby's temper tantrum was ridiculous. Grow-up lil girl.

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

Nubia
Feb 28 2011, 10:05 PM
Abby's temper tantrum was ridiculous. Grow-up lil girl.
All the of the on again off again ranting and raving. No one could talk her out of the law suit at first, but now it is all Victoria's fault. I would Drop her :hypnotize: before she drive someone :drunk:

Victoria should have sued Victor :whack: when he came to get her from Italy, promising her a job then giving it to Nick once she arrived home.

Capucine
Member Avatar

OMG, Abby needs to shut the hell up yesterday! For crying out loud!! It's Jack's fault....no, wait, it's Nick's fault....no, um, it's Victoria's fault... No, you little airhead, it's YOUR fault for being so easily used by everyone & their brother. I wish she would just opt out of this stupid lawsuit already & make her own damn money!!

I cannot stand Jack one more minute. He's running his mouth to anyone who will listen about how Victor uses everyone, even family, to get what he wants. Well, hello POT! Meet KETTLE! Jack does the exact same thing to everyone, family included!! His righteous indigantion is disgusting.

And speaking of righteous indignation, how about dem Newman brats STILL bitching & moaning constantly about Daddy's bad behavior and how sick he makes them by his manipulations, backstabbing ways and underhanded, criminal activity?! They're doing the SAME THING!!!!! They hate when Victor uses people to get his way or when he lies to get his way or manipulates the situation to get his way. But Victoria and Nick are practicing what they've learned from him & using the very same tactics to get THEIR way. Victor is a ruthless bastard yes, but I guess when Victoria, Nick, and Jack do the same things to win at any cost, it's okay because they're doing it for the greater good and to rid GC of TGVN. WHATEVER!!!

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

How about Dem brats cannot lead their own lives for dad coming to get them to run the company. Nick was running Restless style with Precious P. when Victor came to get him for Newman. Victor would rather let sagundo get married than Victoria :peek: I don't blame Victoria for demanding respect and picking his life apart the way he has always told her when to stand and when to sit.

Victor is lucky having a woman arrested on her wedding day is a scorn for life.
But I guess that is nothing for some. :whip:

Deleted User
Deleted User

I can't wait to see Victor lose. It'll be nice to see him get payback for everything he's done to other folks in GC! :D :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SweetyPie77
Mar 1 2011, 04:47 PM
I can't wait to see Victor lose. It'll be nice to see him get payback for everything he's done to other folks in GC! :D :D
how about jackie boy getting payback for everything he's done! All that ever happens to him is he gets a tongue lashing from ashley.
The two of them had a semi truce and then jackie boy wrote an article about sabrina alluding that she was preggers by another man, and then the shit hit the fan and the game was on.
Jack forged a diary to frame victor for murder, did he get arrested? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, but when Victor frames someone, holy crap, get the guillotine out, kill the evil victor. :huh:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing Jack get payback for all he's done too, i just think it's funny how Victor stated that he never loses and yet, he does... LOL :P
Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SweetyPie77
Mar 1 2011, 05:53 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing Jack get payback for all he's done too, i just think it's funny how Victor stated that he never loses and yet, he does... LOL :P
well it depends on when the game is over who wins.
It's not who wins all the battles, it's who wins the war, and that will only be decided when either jack or victor croak. lol
If Victor loses you KNOW payback is going to be a bitch!

sonemfan4life

all i can do is laugh my ass off when i see deacon and nikki banging in that dirty ass motel. i bet they got crabs. and then they talked about needing ne wcurtains ansd how deacon slipped in the shower. he doesnt even clean that already rat infested place? i expected her to hand deacon his money any minute. acting like it was the most normal in thing to do

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Mar 1 2011, 05:31 PM
SweetyPie77
Mar 1 2011, 04:47 PM
how about jackie boy getting payback for everything he's done! All that ever happens to him is he gets a tongue lashing from ashley.
The two of them had a semi truce and then jackie boy wrote an article about sabrina alluding that she was preggers by another man, and then the shit hit the fan and the game was on.
Jack forged a diary to frame victor for murder, did he get arrested? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, but when Victor frames someone, holy crap, get the guillotine out, kill the evil victor. :huh:
They both should have the AXE. for Collen and Abbey. :toetap:

Lets not leave Jackie out when it comes School girl Patty Williams :toetap:
Edited by Jazzygem, Mar 1 2011, 08:57 PM.

LPS
Member Avatar

Quote:

Jack does occasionally get his. He lost Jabot and he was stuck begging for Sharon to stay with him. Surprisingly, this storyline has me rooting for Victor. Can't stand the hypocritical Newman brats. However, I would love to see both sides go down.

Quote:

all i can do is laugh my ass off when i see deacon and nikki banging in that dirty ass motel. i bet they got crabs.

LMBO@ the crabs part!

Capucine
Member Avatar

OMG, Deacon & Nikki are THE most repulsive couple I have seen on Y&R in a LOOOONG time! They are over selling this pairing to the point that they both look so uncomfortable & awkward together, tyring to make it work....all kinds of nasty going on there. UNsexy, UNhot, UNeverything. :puke:

I have tried my best but I don't have any idea what's going on with this Chance/Ronan s/l and I really, REALLY don't care.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

why are nikki and deacon even in that motel? Is Nikki broke? Can she not afford at room at the GAC where all the other homeless rich have lived?
Whatever happened to the Genoa City Hotel? That used to be pretty posh digs, does no one go there anymore?
Nikki and Deacon together looks like a mother having sex with her son.
Curtains? Really? :huh:

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

sonemfan4life
Mar 1 2011, 08:39 PM
all i can do is laugh my ass off when i see deacon and nikki banging in that dirty ass motel. i bet they got crabs. and then they talked about needing ne wcurtains ansd how deacon slipped in the shower. he doesnt even clean that already rat infested place? i expected her to hand deacon his money any minute. acting like it was the most normal in thing to do
:lol: :lol: Oh'This is Guud! :biggrin:

aussie

thanks to that ungratful n eil who would not be where he is today if not for victor, the brats win , I hope victor destroys them , they will end up with nothing when the company goes public,I also hope kay lets neil know what an ungratful sob he is

Capucine
Member Avatar

Wow, Nikki & that cockroach. That was nasty. So was the insect crawling on the floor. :P

Nikki told Victoria that she didn't enter this "relationship" with Deacon impulsively. Uh, yeah, she kinda did! It was a stupid knee-jerk reaction to Victor moving on with Diane. As soon as I saw THAT, I KNEW Nikki would run back to that bartender & do the same. The constant back & forth to one up the other one is what they do. Victoria was right on the money when she told Nikki that what she's doing is to drive Victor crazy. That's the ONLY reason Nikki is with that worm and Victor is with that slut, to make the other one jealous. Hamner & MAB can screech all they want about some "love story" with Victor & Nikki and their new squeezes.....this love story is soley about Victor and Nikki. Nothing else.

Katherine was on fire today! lol Sticking it to Deacon, sticking it to Colin. The Duchess KNOWS these two are bad news and she's always looking out for her girls. Love Kay!! :wub:

I adore Tristan Rogers. He can do drama, comedy, everything! This guy's a keeper!

If they are trying to get me to feel sorry for Adam or make it look like he wants to redeem himself all for the love of a woman, I am not falling for that. I hate that guy and I hate him with Sharon. Those two are positively nauseating. But since he seems to be Y&R's golden boy, I guess we're stuck with him & Shadam for the forseeable future. Yuck.
Edited by Capucine, Mar 3 2011, 01:32 AM.

msbooker1976
Member Avatar

As far as Nikki goes once a skank, always a skank........but my favorite line in tomorrow's episode (or if you're in Canada, today's) was from Adam :"Shut up, stop being an idiot!" Classic! Finally somebody spoke their mind!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Nikki told Victoria that she didn't enter this "relationship" with Deacon impulsively. Uh, yeah, she kinda did! It was a stupid knee-jerk reaction to Victor moving on with Diane. As soon as I saw THAT, I KNEW Nikki would run back to that bartender & do the same.

Remember when nicHOle saw the wedding announcement on tv of Victor & meggie? She didn't even bother to find out if it was true or not, just jumped right into the sack with Deacon.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply