Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Leslie Bibb to Star in ABC's "Good Christian Bitches"
Topic Started: Mar 2 2011, 12:24 PM (434 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/blogs/live-feed/leslie-bibb-star-abcs-good-163011

Posted Image

Leslie Bibb will star in ABC's Good Christian Bitches pilot.

The dramedy, from Sex and the City executive producer Darren Star and based on Kim Gatlin's book, follows Amanda (Bibb), once the ultimate "mean girl" in high school, who returns home to Dallas after her marriage ends in scandal only to become the center of salacious gossip from the community's churchgoing wives.

Annie Potts also has joined the cast of the ABC Studios project as Gigi, Amanda's mother.

Jennifer Aspen was previously cast as one of the "bitches."

The lead role was previously offered to Christina Applegate, one of pilot season's most in-demand actresses, who passed.

Bibb's recent credits include the films Confessions of a Shopaholic as well as Iron Man and its sequel. On the TV side, she has starred or appeared in Popular, ER and Crossing Jordan, among other shows.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

I'm kinda excited now. I hope ABC picks it up. I love Bibb and Annie Potts.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This sounds really good...

Mason
Member Avatar

I think this is the show that I'm most excited for, right now. I'm not too worried about ABC picking it up.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Annie Potts!!

I am totally there!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply