Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Katie Cassidy Cast in ABC's "Georgetown"; James Wolk ('Lone Star') also cast
Topic Started: Mar 2 2011, 06:20 PM (454 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

http://www.deadline.com/2011/03/two-join-abcs-georgetown/

Melrose Place alumna Katie Cassidy is joining another primetime soap. Cassidy has been cast opposite Jimmy Wolk in ABC's drama pilot Georgetown. Also cast in the the hourlong project, written by Will Fetters, is Australian Daisy Betts (Persons Unknown). Described as a sexy soap centered around the young people behind the power brokers of Washington, DC. It centers on Andrew Pierce (Wolk), an effortlessly charming and brilliant Yale graduate and the youngest Presidential speech-writer on record. Cassidy will play Nikki, a smart and quick-witted junior staffer in the White House Communications Office with connections to the First Lady. Nikki, who is also a model, is friends and roommates with Andrew and Samantha (ICM-repped Betts), an idealistic young staffer with the Democratic President, daughter of a political dynasty who shares a romantic history with Andrew. Georgetown, from Warner Bros. TV and Josh Schwarz and Stephanie Savage's Fake Empire, reunites Cassidy with Schwartz and Savage, on whose CW show Gossip Girl she recently recurred. Cassidy, whose series credits include CW's Supernatural and CBS' Harper's Island, was also offered a couple of CW pilots this season. She is with WME and Anonymous.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I love Cassidy and I liked Wolk a lot from what I saw of him on Lone Star. Don't screw this up, Schwartz. (Who am I kidding?)

darraholic
Member Avatar

I wub Katie Cassidy.

King
Member Avatar

This show sounds great.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply