Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
True Blood Season 4 spoilers
Topic Started: Mar 6 2011, 12:54 AM (397 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

From Paleyfest...

New in Season 4? "Gary Cole, witches, more humans, a handful of more shifters, a new werewolf, a couple more humans... and a child," says Alan Ball.

The theme for Season 4? Duality of existence? Man vs. Nature? The terrors of intimacy? "It's just True Blood," says Ball. "An escapist, emotional, terrifying journey."

A scene from Season 4 reveals that Pam, Jessica and Hoyt will team up against a group of rowdy vampire haters. It's now "a post-Russell Edgington world."

Is Alcide still hung up on Debbie? "She's still alive and at large so you never know," says Joe Mangianello.

Can Lafayette trust Jesus? "You can never trust anyone too much," teases Kevin Alejandro.

How long can Hoyt and Jessica expect to be happy? "The fairytale can't go on forever, but maybe reality is better," shares Deborah Ann Woll. "Hoyt's mom remains awful."

Rene and Arlene's baby is, in fact, evil... but not a vampire. Says Preston, "The last we left it, her baby was on board, and that problem grows exponentially."

What happens with Jason? "He should not be looking after an entire village of meth addicts," cracks Ryan Kwanten.

Will Andy be on V? "A lot of V came into the station toward the end of last season. And you know, that's where he works!"

Will Sam find love this season? Shares Trammell, "I got another shot. I'm at bat again!"

Where did Tara go at the end of Season 3? According to Rutina Wesley, "You'll find out early on where Tara went." Also, "We'll see a new Tara. A lot more stable. She might find some happiness."

When Eric returns, he's a lost man. Literally. He loses his memory because "he messed with the wrong people," shares Alexander Skarsgard.

"Eric doesn't know who he is anymore. The powerful character he was is just gone. Thousands of years of human resentment... gone." Alexander Skarsgard says the change has been "a blast."

Rutina: "I'd love to see some Tara and Pam action." Alan Ball: "You will."

How does the bite-off between Bill and Sophie Anne end? No one's saying. "It's not just the two of them involved," Alan Ball says.

Now that Sookie has joined Claudine, can she control her microwave fingers? "No, but she's new to this fairy stuff," shares Paquin.

Gary Cole and Fiona Shaw will guest star this season. According to Alan Ball, Shaw will play "a witch, among other things."

Are Bill and Sookie toast? Shares Ball, "That betrayal is so deep I don't think there is any way back from that. Hopefully we'll have 17 more seasons."

There are definite plans to bring back the King, played by Dennis O'hare. "He is gonna be PISSED!" teases Ball.

Will True Blood accurately portray Wicca? "The way into the witchcraft story is through a circle of wiccans... but there is a more evil force. We've tried to preserve the traditions of Wicca as much as we can."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Quote:

Rutina: "I'd love to see some Tara and Pam action." Alan: "You will."

That makes my nipples tingle

Kenny
Member Avatar

Quote:

A scene from Season 4 reveals that Pam, Jessica and Hoyt will team up against a group of rowdy vampire haters. It's now "a post-Russell Edgington world."
Fun!
Quote:

Is Alcide still hung up on Debbie? "She's still alive and at large so you never know," says Joe Mangianello.
I hope "at large" doesn't mean she's missing in action. After last season, the show just wouldn't be the same without that skanky ass white trash psycho bitch in the mix.
Quote:

How long can Hoyt and Jessica expect to be happy? "The fairytale can't go on forever, but maybe reality is better," shares Deborah Ann Woll. "Hoyt's mom remains awful."
Hoyt and Jessica need to get more play in Season 4. They were pretty much an afterthought last season.
Quote:

Rene and Arlene's baby is, in fact, evil... but not a vampire. Says Preston, "The last we left it, her baby was on board, and that problem grows exponentially."
Love it! How can you go wrong with an evil demon baby?
Quote:

What happens with Jason? "He should not be looking after an entire village of meth addicts," cracks Ryan Kwanten.
Ugh. I wish the Hot Shot story would be dropped altogether. It reminds me too much of The Hills Have Eyes, LoL.
Quote:

Where did Tara go at the end of Season 3? According to Rutina Wesley, "You'll find out early on where Tara went." Also, "We'll see a new Tara. A lot more stable. She might find some happiness."
I don't know how I feel about this. On one hand, I'm glad Tara won't continue to be the perpetual victim screaming like a banshee at every person she sees, but on the other hand it's hard for me to picture her happy and stable. That just isn't Tara to me.
Quote:

When Eric returns, he's a lost man. Literally. He loses his memory because "he messed with the wrong people," shares Alexander Skarsgard.

"Eric doesn't know who he is anymore. The powerful character he was is just gone. Thousands of years of human resentment... gone." Alexander Skarsgard says the change has been "a blast."
Very interesting. This explains the new promo that HBO started running tonight.

Quote:

Rutina: "I'd love to see some Tara and Pam action." Alan Ball: "You will."
Love it!
Quote:

How does the bite-off between Bill and Sophie Anne end? No one's saying. "It's not just the two of them involved," Alan Ball says.
Eh... who cares.
Quote:

Are Bill and Sookie toast? Shares Ball, "That betrayal is so deep I don't think there is any way back from that."
Hallelujah! Has Alan Ball finally gotten over his Bill and Sookie obsession?
Quote:

There are definite plans to bring back the King, played by Dennis O'Hare. "He is gonna be PISSED!" teases Ball.
I wasn't crazy about the way Russell's story ended last season. Hopefully when he comes back the writing won't be quite so over-the-top.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

I can't wait for season four. It was definitely my favorite novel in terms of the plot. Hopefully, Bill and Sookie relationship is put to rest.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Book 4 was my fav and it made me an Eric and Sookie fan....I hope Ball does not fuck it up.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Season 3 was rather blah to me so hopefully Season 4 is much better.

The Jason storyline really needs to be dropped. It was such a sore part of Season 3.

taylore
Member Avatar

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it's time for eric and sookie :cheer: :cheer: ,omg i can't wait for this season,and they better not pair sookie with alcide(i don't like him)
Edited by taylore, Mar 6 2011, 01:02 PM.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Eeek! So excited for this. I was following lots of the updates on twitter/facebook yesterday. Book four is great and I'm really interested to see how/what translates to the TV show.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Here's an exclusive clip of Jessica, Hoyt and Pam from Season 4.

"You two lovebirds go on home, okay? Let these good people practice their constitutional right to be fuckin' idiots."

Pam. :wub:

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I'm really glad that it sounds like a lot of the action will focused on Hoyt, Jessica and Pam. I love those characters.

I know this is Sookies show, but I've have my full. I think she shouldnt be wasted on Eric, thats why Bill/Sookie was ok with me.

More Alcide please! And I dont want him to chase Sookie either!

Gary Cole <3!

Thanks for the info!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I loved the fourth book too. I hope the show follows closely with the book when it comes to the Sookie and Eric stuff.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

LA Times article about S4...spoilers:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/showtracker/2011/03/true-blood-season-four-spoilers-from-alan-ball-or-maybe-not-anna-paquin-stephen-moyer-alexander-skar.html

Kenny
Member Avatar

Thanks for the True Blood spoilers. Got anything else? óJames
NATALIE: Remember that creepy doll we saw at Jessica and Hoyt's new home in the season finale? "I can tell you that the doll is more than just a doll," executive producer Alan Ball tells us. "That doll has a passenger."

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

^ That definitely peaks my interest

Jack&Jenforever

I love this show and have missed it alot. I have read all the books and it is fun to watch the show and see the difference from the show and books, I am glad it will be back soon.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply