Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Celebrity Apprentice: Season 11
Topic Started: Mar 6 2011, 08:58 PM (4,907 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Donald Trump returns with "The Celebrity Apprentice" and an all-new celebrity lineup of candidates: David Cassidy, LaToya Jackson, Dionne Warwick, NeNe Leakes, Meat Loaf , Jose Canseco, Richard Hatch, Gary Busey, Lil Jon, Mark McGrath, Hope Dworacyk, Marlee Matlin, John Rich, Lisa Rinna, Niki Taylor, and Star Jones.

This is the fourth installment of "The Celebrity Apprentice" and the 11th season of the series.

Contestants will not be vying for a job with Donald Trump; instead, the business-savvy celebrity contestants will be working towards a greater goal as they raise money for their various charities throughout the season. Not only will the final winner be crowned The Celebrity Apprentice, but he or she will also have the honor of delivering a $250,000 bonus check to their designated charity.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

This starts tonight. Is anyone watching?

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Ugh, Star Jones. I normally like her, but she was seriously annoying here when it came to assigning blame. Who was that $300 delivery for is what I wan't to know.

Looking forward to NeNe and her feud.
Edited by Drew, Mar 6 2011, 11:49 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

Watching it right now.

Loving Hatch & Gary Busey on the men. Lisa Rinna is playing the bitchy backstabber role.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

And David Cassidy. How the mighty have fallen when the biggest name you can get is your D-list daughter.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Great first episode.

ASAP (The Girls) are a much more entertaining group. I'm loving Lisa Rinna being all catty and bitchy to Star Jones. I'm def looking forward to Nene and Star's rivalry as well. I'm thinking Nikki Taylor or Marlee Matlin will win though. I'd rather see Nikki win.

The guys are kinda boring except for Richard Hatch & Gary Busey. Jose Canseco is a douche.

~bl~
Member Avatar

I really enjoyed Nikki on this show being willing to make the pizzas with no problem. Nice someone wasn't a diva and shown to be successful.

King
Member Avatar

I loved it! I am definitely rooting for the girls. Nene! Lisa! Marlee! Hope seems cool too. I hate Starr.

Great first episode.

darraholic
Member Avatar

King
Mar 7 2011, 05:40 PM
I hate Starr.
Posted Image

Kenny
Member Avatar

The first episode was great.

As expected, Star Jones was a bitch. "I'm not happy that the pizzas weren't delivered." Well, bitch, maybe if you hadn't sent them on a piddly $300 run they would've made it to the fire station in time and collected the $35,000.

Richard Hatch should've been fired. Trump only kept him around for drama, IMO. David Cassidy was being whiny but that was hardly worth firing him over. Richard was clearly in the wrong.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Richard was bad but David Cassidy was so annoying lol. I'm glad though he kept Rich since he's quite entertaining. The guys are rather boring except for Rich & Gary. I have a feeling though Gary's act will get old quite fast.

Manny
Member Avatar

I loved it. I never watch Apprentice, unless it's a Celebrity edition.

I love the girls and I love Richard Hatch. He's still the mean player he was on Survivor. :D But he's doing a great job. David Cassidy really was all those things that Richard called him.

I loved the task and I loved the board room drama!

I don't know why Lisa or Marlee didn't mention that 300$ pizza that Star told them to deliver. It cost them time.

Should be a fun season! :)

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Richard should have been fired, but David was being a baby.

I wonder what sets Meatloaf off in that clip they keep showing with him yeling at Gary Busey. It looks like a good season!

King
Member Avatar

I disagree. David deserved to be fired!

That PUSH thing was so blown out of proportion. He was NOT pushed! Come on. If David Cassidy thinks that is a push, then...he's....I don't even know!

David raised a grand. Really? Richard raised more than that! LOL.

darraholic
Member Avatar

But David brought in his Huge TV & Movie star daughter LoL
Edited by darraholic, Mar 8 2011, 06:48 PM.

King
Member Avatar

Haha. She could have donated way more than a grand! She has GG money, Nightmare On Elm Street money, and Melrose money!

~bl~
Member Avatar

Richard brought in reality show alumni. That's why he has to stay so we can get cameos from those people. All David Cassidy provided was his daughter, she couldn't even get anyone else from Gossip Girl to come with her.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

King
Mar 8 2011, 06:32 PM
I disagree. David deserved to be fired!

That PUSH thing was so blown out of proportion. He was NOT pushed! Come on. If David Cassidy thinks that is a push, then...he's....I don't even know!

David raised a grand. Really? Richard raised more than that! LOL.
As much as I despise Richard, I have to agree. He also makes for better TV than David probably would, so I can see why he was kept. Katie could have definitely give more than $1000. Even still, ASAP blew Backbone out of the water so it wouldn't have made much of a difference and I still think David would have been fired.

I haven't watched a season of Apprentice in years. Not watching much else on Sundays so I'll probably stick around.

robolynn

Spoiler -

Spoiler: click to toggle

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Oh FFS!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply