Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
New Days book tour cities: Vancouver, St. Louis; Nola next, Boston and Seattle possible
Topic Started: Mar 9 2011, 10:17 PM (9,821 Views)
Ellie

From: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Days-of-our-Lives-Blows-prnews-970749149.html?x=0&.v=1

The success in Chicago surpassed already triumphant visits to Miami, New York, Detroit, Los Angeles, and a sold-out, overwhelming turnout in Houston, and new dates were recently announced for New Orleans, St. Louis, Atlanta, Vancouver, and more.

Atlanta:

March 21, 2011
6:00PM - 8:00PM

Suwannee City Hall
330 Town Center Avenue
Suwanee, GA 30024

Cast: Nadia Bjorlin, Crystal Chappell, Galen Gering, Eric Martsolf, Chandler Massey, James Reynolds

Authors: Greg Meng & Eddie Campbell "Days of our Lives 45 Years: a Celebration in Photos." Sheri Anderson "A Secret in Salem"

New Orleans:

March 24, 2011
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Barnes & Noble
3721 Veterans Boulevard
Metaire, LA 70002

Cast: Kristian Alfonso, Peter Reckell, Shawn Christian, Deidre Hall, James Scott, Joe Mascolo, James Reynolds

Authors: Greg Meng and Eddie Campbell "Days of our Lives 45 Years: a Celebration in Photos." Deidre Hall "Deidre Hallís Kitchen Close Up"

Update 3/22: The EW Gay storyline thread lists Boston and Seattle among the cities...

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8479469/1/#new
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Oooh I'd be so tempted to go to the Vancouver signings.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I NEED DETAILS!!!! How do they expect me to make plans?

tfp
Offline Profile Goto Top

Skatergirl_19
Member Avatar

Wish they would add Pittsburgh.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Great for the Canadians in the West. DAYS is really cleaning up with all these book signings.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

If ELope are scheduled together anywhere within 6 hours of me I am so there!
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Mar 9 2011, 11:00 PM
If ELope are scheduled together anywhere within 6 hours of me I am so there!
I have two options, and I know KA will be at one of them. We'll have something to discuss. :) I just need them to hurry up and give details about the other.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I feel so left out..
Offline Profile Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

Please keep me posted on New Orleans. I haven't heard anything, but I will SO be there!!! I'd give my left nut for Drake! Please Drake!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

St. Louis!!! Ahhh! It's like meeting the Beatles!
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Alligato
Mar 9 2011, 11:13 PM
Please keep me posted on New Orleans. I haven't heard anything, but I will SO be there!!! I'd give my left nut for Drake! Please Drake!
I guess there hasn't been official confirmation, but KA, PR, and Deidre are at least supposed to be there. I tend to doubt Drake will be too, but if he is...I WOULD DIE.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Where can I find the dates? Ah!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

OhMyMadeleine
Mar 9 2011, 11:28 PM
Where can I find the dates? Ah!
When they said, "dates have been announced", what they meant was, "dates have been announced to the person writing this press release", or, "dates have been announced to the actors who are coming". ie - no dates. (Other than Atlanta and New Orleans, which I listed in the first post.) We'll make sure to update this thread when more info comes out!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

VANCOUVER??? I am SOO there...CANNOT WAIT!
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie
Member Avatar

seeing and being near Drake is a dream come true. He is the best, have to wonder if he and Deidra being at some of these signing could mean they might be back on the show. please let this be so.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

annie
Mar 10 2011, 09:28 PM
seeing and being near Drake is a dream come true. He is the best, have to wonder if he and Deidra being at some of these signing could mean they might be back on the show. please let this be so.
Well, I think it's a good sign they're all staying in contact. Deidre misses the show, but I feel like they'll only be back when the show has completely died as an attempt effort to save it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

Does anyone know anything about the Atlanta one? I can't find a thIng about it other than Sheri Anderson and CC are coming. I would love to try go to that one!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

Vicky4Mimi
Mar 11 2011, 09:08 AM
Does anyone know anything about the Atlanta one? I can't find a thIng about it other than Sheri Anderson and CC are coming. I would love to try go to that one!
No - I've seen that quite a few people have tweeted the Days45online people asking, but they haven't realeased any info at all. Also, I think KA tweeted she couldn't come, but I'd take that with a grain of salt, as MANY times so far, actors have tweeted that they will or will not be at one of these, and it's changed, even last minute.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

A lot of this has to do with their work schedule. I think their schedules have changed recently with all the chaos behind the scenes.

I guess KA might be working that week?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Hope they do a Toronto one!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic