Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Terry O'Quinn cast in Marc Cherry's 'Hallelujah'
Topic Started: Mar 10 2011, 02:39 AM (219 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

'Lost' star Terry O'Quinn cast in Marc Cherry's 'Hallelujah' pilot
by James Hibberd

Another Lost veteran has washed ashore onto the cast of a fall pilot: Terry O’Quinn has joined ABC’s drama Hallelujah from Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry.

The drama is set in small town being torn apart by the forces of good and evil. The town’s fortunes change when a mysterious stranger comes to town, bringing justice, peace and possibly restoring faith. The show is billed as “a drama with musical elements” and, yes, John Locke does sing.

O’Quinn joins fellow Lost boys Michael Emerson (CBS’ Person of Interest) and Jorge Garcia (Fox’s Alcatraz) on shows in contention for a fall season slot.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

Good for him. But I'm not gonna watch some Passion-esque musical drama... LOL

KMan101
Member Avatar

I'm not too sure about this show, either.

The casting also seems kind of odd in general. I like who they've cast but it just seems odd.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply