Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Latest Ratings: Feb 28 - Mar 4; New Lows for AMC/OLTL/Y&R
Topic Started: Mar 11 2011, 12:48 PM (2,629 Views)
sungrey

That's it! We've all been missing something!

I will say some special events drive numbers, but nowhere near they did before. GH went to 2 in the ratings because of Sonny and Brenda's wedding, but the overall ratings weren't that good.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I don't give credence to any online poll really, least of all SOD. No matter what show or couple we're talking about.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

JANALH
Mar 15 2011, 02:49 PM
I don't give credence to any online poll really, least of all SOD. No matter what show or couple we're talking about.
You and I should create a weekly poll.....could you imagine all the spamming that you and I could do? That will be legendary! Best couple will be a bunch of stuff that no one even imagined! EJucas!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 15 2011, 02:57 PM
JANALH
Mar 15 2011, 02:49 PM
You and I should create a weekly poll.....could you imagine all the spamming that you and I could do? That will be legendary! Best couple will be a bunch of stuff that no one even imagined! EJucas!
Damn skippy.

Most hated: tie-Melamee and Sami.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

LPS
Mar 15 2011, 12:57 PM
Grandpa Hughes
Mar 15 2011, 08:03 AM
And I'm inching out of the closet as a "Lane" fan now that they're history! One of the "silent majority"! Look around you! We're everywhere! LANE 4 EVAH!!
Please go back in the closet! I use to love your posts. lol. j/k
The door is firmly shut and locked!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply