Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion 3/14-3/18
Topic Started: Mar 12 2011, 10:28 PM (21,082 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Mar 14 2011, 12:49 PM
tomsawyer
Mar 14 2011, 12:42 PM
I'm watching today and I can't believe the show is only half-way over. It seems like it's been on for hours already.

A day full of Safe, Melame and Wabi will do that. At least Bo was on and had a couple entertaining scenes.
Seriously. This is brutal. Other than R2 corrupting Johnny (yeah Sami, feeding him ice cream for lunch is going to be the thing that messes up Johnny), this show is brutal today. Just my luck - the one day I watch, I get Ro see this crap.

Wait, I think Johnny saying he likes R2 better than R1 may have saved today's entire show for me. I hear you, Johnny, I hear you.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

SocRMum1
Mar 14 2011, 12:24 PM
Ahhh...so that really IS Patrick Swayze's brother? I mean...the resemblance is unmistakable...but it's nice to have the confirmation.

Thanks, Miss Rhi!
Your Welcome!

I remember a show from a long time ago that was on The WB and it had a few siblings of famous actors. It had Don Swayze, Frank Stallone and Joey Travolta. Cary Grant and Dyan Cannon's daughter Jennifer Grant was in it too.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Mar 14 2011, 01:04 PM
SocRMum1
Ahhh...so that really IS Patrick Swayze's brother? I mean...the resemblance is unmistakable...but it's nice to have the confirmation.

Thanks, Miss Rhi!
Your Welcome!

I remember a show from a long time ago that was on The WB and it had a few siblings of famous actors. It had Don Swayze, Frank Stallone and Joey Travolta. Cary Grant and Dyan Cannon's daughter Jennifer Grant was in it too.
Celeste from 90210!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

tomsawyer
Mar 14 2011, 12:50 PM
R2 is cracking me up today. When he's not trying to have sex with Sami, he's pretty entertaining.

LMAO that Johnny loves R2.
I'm telling you, this is really funny...the only thing that Ej and Stefano want is for Rafe2 to be able to alienate Johnny and Sydney from Rafe, lmfao, he is actually making them love him more......lmfao....the guy has alienated Allie and I'm sure will pick a fight with Will soon....is he that screwed up that he doesn't realize what he's doing? Or he doesn't give a shit? LMAO

I commend you for sitting through this live. If I had to do that I think I couldn't do it. As it is now, it's hard to get through it with the ffwd ability......

mellie277
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Mar 14 2011, 12:58 PM
Miss Rhi
tomsawyer
I'm watching today and I can't believe the show is only half-way over. It seems like it's been on for hours already.

A day full of Safe, Melame and Wabi will do that. At least Bo was on and had a couple entertaining scenes.
Seriously. This is brutal. Other than R2 corrupting Johnny (yeah Sami, feeding him ice cream for lunch is going to be the thing that messes up Johnny), this show is brutal today. Just my luck - the one day I watch, I get Ro see this crap.

Wait, I think Johnny saying he likes R2 better than R1 may have saved today's entire show for me. I hear you, Johnny, I hear you.
Chad and Rafe 2 are proof positive that Johnny is the type of kid who bonds with anyone nice to him......

Alligato
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Mar 14 2011, 12:58 PM
Miss Rhi
tomsawyer

I know! Today's show is just draggin ass! Bo was cute, Rafe2 was amusing but it is offset with Sami being pissed off. We had a Carrie mention which sucked in itself as it is wasted on Sami.
And WTF about ice cream for lunch? So TF what!
I hate the way Sami pets her kids. Just like dogs.

I like Dr. Dan, but the Dannifer banter didn't do it for me. Kind of stupid. And kiss it, Jennifer, about you harping on "only dorks play darts" comment. I love darts!

And I can so see what Mark Hapka wanted off this damn show...his storyline is beyond pathetic. We NEVER get men actually crying on this show for anything...except for dead babies. And Nathan gets to boo hoo over Melanie? Just awful. Crying and the door slammed in his face! Sad.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Mar 14 2011, 01:04 PM
SocRMum1

Thanks, Miss Rhi!
Your Welcome!

I remember that show too. I think they always played poker. I also think that Tony Danza's brother was in the cast?

Don Swayze has had a lot of bit parts in shows.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

OK, so, girls. Drama much? Oh, yeah, they're teens. Nothing is uglier than breaking a teen girl cat fight.
Mel, no, you're woozy. No shower for you.
Awww, Johnny. "Could I talk to Reed?" No, son, beat the crap out of him.
SAMI? Pre-St. Patrick's day? UGH, the tights look like Shrek! Like the sweater. DITCh the skirt! It looks like one I kept telling my daughter to trash because she outgrew it.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Lysie, where are you at the Magstor board? lol.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I love Jenn's happiness glow for everyone. Love the Adrienne/Jenn visit. Thank you, Adrienne, for being realistic about family (even though, yeah, this is Jack bashing and not really true). It's just sort of refreshing to see a family member being realistic about another family member, even though said family member is out of character by being that kind of jerk....Does that make any sense?
Hey, you know, I can tolerate Dr. Tan with Carly. I kinda like them together. So sue me.
I want Carly's scarf. I don't want to sniff it, though.
Kinzie's a helluva spitfire, isn't she?
Gabi's brother's a cop. Excuse me while I wipe my International Coffee's Swiss Mocha off my screen.
Tedious and not a productive process, pressing charges. Rather like finding a productive love story on this show.
OK, now I can see Patrick Swayze's bro. Voice is KINDA the same. I can't see him dance, though. Sigh. I wanna see Ghost now.
Salem has one pawn shop? But they can handle a submarine? OK.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Rafe, who you used to be? Uh, boring. (to me. Yes. to me)
Commercial! Time to FF. (Yes, I know I have it backwards. I'm supposed to FF 3/4's of the show).

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Harry's law commercial! I love Harry's Law!!!!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Sami, YOU use the Dimera solution every time you get pissed off at Chloe and Nicole!!!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

OK, Carly and Melanie. Think I'll help my daughter search for ajob....BRB

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Damn, Fafe, like Fin would say, "Tha's cold". I can almost feel sorry for Sami. Until I remember she socks other women in the jaw.

SaveDaysNow

ladyofthelake
Mar 14 2011, 03:27 PM
Sami, YOU use the Dimera solution every time you get pissed off at Chloe and Nicole!!!
Lol, GREAT observation!! Another example of Sami's hypocrasy!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Carrie, again? Can we at least see her?
Daughter, you're getting snarky. I don't KNOW how far Cape Girardeau is from Springfield! (ANyone know?)

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Daniel, YOU are lecturing BO about being a jerk? Mr. "Dump Lucas for me, Chloe"?

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Nathan, Nathan, haven't you learned? There is no thing as "meant to be" unless your portrayer doesn't act like an idiot and tows the party line. Plus, since Corday declared it so, it was DOOOMED. DOOMED, I say!
Sami,Sami. What can I say?Damn cold coffee. Dummy, Fafe, take your darn cold coffee and SHUT UP.
Sorry, sami, Johnny's practicing on the punching bag. The FBI god told him to.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

A coral door! Now I can say, "IT'S ALL I SEE!!!!" I'm one of the cool kids now!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply