Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion 3/14-3/18
Topic Started: Mar 12 2011, 10:28 PM (21,104 Views)
SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

ladyofthelake
Mar 14 2011, 03:42 PM
A coral door! Now I can say, "IT'S ALL I SEE!!!!" I'm one of the cool kids now!!!
Now??? Pffft...that's always been the case.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Go for it, Jenn. Bury your rage in a cheeseburger. You KNOW you want to! I do it all the time!!!!
Wait, maybe she gave them up for Lent. Sorry, Jenn.
Darts? Jenn and Dan? Jenn, what IS a dart kind of guy? Wait, dart guys aren't dorks!
Darn, Pawnman, pushing engagement rings on Chabi? Is that sort of like making anvils fall? That's right, Chad. Throw out the old "My grandpa's a police commander" card. It's all you have to play, pal.
Who is mystery dude with Dario? Guess he's trying to keep from getting his legs broke.
So, is that the blonde cop that's Dena's daughter? Quit trying so hard. You won't be fired.

lysie
Member Avatar

Casey
Mar 14 2011, 03:19 PM
Lysie, where are you at the Magstor board? lol.
It's all too much!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

SocRMum1
Mar 14 2011, 03:44 PM
ladyofthelake
Mar 14 2011, 03:42 PM
A coral door! Now I can say, "IT'S ALL I SEE!!!!" I'm one of the cool kids now!!!
Now??? Pffft...that's always been the case.
Awwwww. Love you.
Uh, oh, commercial! A Law and Order detective falls! Wait, this is the LA one. Haven't fallen for them. If they kill off Fin, I'd have to kick some serious ass.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Is all of Salem a Cubs fan? No one cheers the White Sox? (Not that I care. I'm a Cards fan, so, bleeecccch, Chicago! Sorry, DC:-)
I think I'd like Swayze bro to stay. I kinda dig him, in a revolted kind of way. Dang, Will, enough with the name dropping. We GET IT. Your whole family is full of cops and owns the city. We GET it.

SaveDaysNow

ladyofthelake
Mar 14 2011, 03:46 PM
Go for it, Jenn. Bury your rage in a cheeseburger. You KNOW you want to! I do it all the time!!!!
Wait, maybe she gave them up for Lent. Sorry, Jenn.
Darts? Jenn and Dan? Jenn, what IS a dart kind of guy? Wait, dart guys aren't dorks!
Darn, Pawnman, pushing engagement rings on Chabi? Is that sort of like making anvils fall? That's right, Chad. Throw out the old "My grandpa's a police commander" card. It's all you have to play, pal.
Who is mystery dude with Dario? Guess he's trying to keep from getting his legs broke.
So, is that the blonde cop that's Dena's daughter? Quit trying so hard. You won't be fired.
This sounds bitchy, but whatever. . .You can absolutely tell that the blond cop is on the show because of nepotism. She's got to be Dena's daughter or someone related to the show. The girl is significantly heavier than any of the other "real" actresses on this show--in addition to the numerous stick-thin background extras. And that character has lines and a name. Dena, do you really think you're the next Aaron Spelling casting your kids in your shows???

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

OH, HORRORS!!!! JOHNNY HAD ICE CREAM FOR LUNCH!!!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

WITH SPRINKLES!!

Posted Image

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

JANALH
Mar 14 2011, 12:54 PM
ladyofthelake
Mar 14 2011, 12:30 PM
Jana, you will be happy to know I have another friggin' snow day today. If I'm awake, I might try my hand at a play by play today. If I can stay awake.
Yeah, between the sucky show and daylight savings time, I'm not sure if I've got it in me either....but the idea of you doing a play by play may be enough to keep the ole eyelids open!!

Snow day?? Wowser. It was 74 here this weekend. But hey, I'm just glad you're around here today. :smooch:
:smooch:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Is today Nathan's last day? Please?
O..............M........................G, Gabi!
UGH, Sami, don't sit like that with your Shrek tights!!!!!!!
"But Rafe said!"
Ha, Johnny! Some of us want him to stay the way he is, too. Sans the horniness, of couse.
THAT was the original Fafe?

dc cubs
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Mar 14 2011, 03:50 PM
Is all of Salem a Cubs fan? No one cheers the White Sox? (Not that I care. I'm a Cards fan, so, bleeecccch, Chicago! Sorry, DC:-)
I think I'd like Swayze bro to stay. I kinda dig him, in a revolted kind of way. Dang, Will, enough with the name dropping. We GET IT. Your whole family is full of cops and owns the city. We GET it.
The Cubs definitely have more of the mass appeal than the White Sox. Part of it is the lovable losers stigma but also half their games are on WGN which can be seen all over the US through various cable packages.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

OK, I'm done! Thank you for allowing me to post at will. I never get to do that! I mean, play-by-play commentaries. Can't wait for Lysie's and Michelle's and Jana's!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

dc cubs
Mar 14 2011, 03:59 PM
ladyofthelake
Mar 14 2011, 03:50 PM
The Cubs definitely have more of the mass appeal than the White Sox. Part of it is the lovable losers stigma but also half their games are on WGN which can be seen all over the US through various cable packages.
This is true. They GOTTA have someone to love them! :smooch:

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

You know, I'm convinced that either Dena or someone else in authority on this show is massively ADD. I can imagine that a story conference at DAYS goes something like...

"Now, Melanie loves Philip and Philip loves Melanie and they're fighting to be together because of... Oh, look! Something shiney! Shiney, shiney object! Um... wait... What was I saying? Oh, yes. Melanie loves Nathan and they're fighting against the evil, evil Philip & Stephanie who are trying to keep them apart and... Oh! A butterfly! I love butterflies! Um... what? No, Melanie's to good for either Philip or Nathan. Of course, she wouldn't want to be with either one of them. What the hell would ever make you think that she'd lower herself to be with either of them? oh, look! Kittens! I wuuuuvs me some kittens...."

sungrey

Personally if I wrote Days, I'd be referring to the St. Louis Cardinals a lot. It'd piss off Cub fans, that's for sure... :)

And whoever thinks darts is a dorky game, shove it. I have had characters play darts in my soap over at DRTV. It can be a fun game to play for two.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

Matt
Mar 14 2011, 04:19 PM
You know, I'm convinced that either Dena or someone else in authority on this show is massively ADD. I can imagine that a story conference at DAYS goes something like...

"Now, Melanie loves Philip and Philip loves Melanie and they're fighting to be together because of... Oh, look! Something shiney! Shiney, shiney object! Um... wait... What was I saying? Oh, yes. Melanie loves Nathan and they're fighting against the evil, evil Philip & Stephanie who are trying to keep them apart and... Oh! A butterfly! I love butterflies! Um... what? No, Melanie's to good for either Philip or Nathan. Of course, she wouldn't want to be with either one of them. What the hell would ever make you think that she'd lower herself to be with either of them? oh, look! Kittens! I wuuuuvs me some kittens...."
LMFAO......you just made me spit out my soda.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

Matt

This post is made of win and also reminds me of a blog from the wonderful marypickford written during Hogan's stint as headwriter:

http://nospoilerdays.wordpress.com/2007/08/12/hogan-sheffers-office/

I'd link a piece of it, but it really deserves to be read in its entirety.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Hey friends, I hope everyone is having a great day.

Daily recap-3-14-11 :cheers:

Jennifer/Adrienne- They were the highlight of the show, if it was`nt for their scenes......lets just say the show would have been so great .Jennifer was thrilled when Adrienne told her about her renewing he wedding vows. Jennifer also talked about Jack disappearance and Adrienne thought he was a jerk for the way he treated her but the two bonded over loss and love.

Will/Gabby/Kinsey- The three were arguing over stolen earrings and Kinsey was confused and shocked about Gabby`s rage. I do find it strange that they just went off and just started accusing Kinsey like she has a history of doing that like that. I could be bias though because I always loved Kinsey, she has this bad streak going on and I also believe the actress is better than the two. Will was trying to calm the two girls fighting to no avail,so he had to painfully watch the two bicker about earrings.

- Bo interrupted them and wanted a explanation about what the problem was,and Gabby blurted out that Kinsey stole her earrings.'

- Kinsey wanted to press charges but her atittude caused her that, Bo set ms prissy straight.

- He warned Gabby to stay away from Kinsey, it would look bad for her brother reputation.

- Dario wanted more money claiming that it was his mom`s jewerly.

- Will and Gabby kept teasing about calling the police until the store man showed them the camera of who sold them jewerely and Gabby was surprised.

Daniel/Carly/Melanie- I liked their scenes, it was brief but rewarding to say the least. I can put up with Melanie when she is with her parents because they do not pass judgement on her right away,but they listen to her concerns without pointing the figure. Melanie wanted to take a shower leaving her parents alone to talk about their own personal lives.

- Daniel knew that something was bothering Carly, so since she denied it,he went to talk to Bo about what he thought.

- I was surprised when he was that bold to call Bo a jerk :o , he seems a tad be obsessive over Carly. He late apologized and Bo told him that he tried to contact Carly but he got no answer.

- Carly give Melanie a necklace, and they talked about Nathan. Melanie told her that it was over, although it is painful to admit that.

Nathan/Maggie- Maggie saw right through Nathan, because he wanted to know where she went. Maggie accused him of trying to keep tabs on Melanie and Nathan talked about how he is not going to give up on no matter what. What did I think of Mark Hapka performance? lets just say that Molly was more convincing than him, I just did not feel any emotion from the actor at all.

- Nathan later stopped by Daniel`s place asking for Melanie but Carly told him that Melanie does not want to see him.

- Dario was eying that necklace that Melanie had, which was sorta creepy.

Sami/Fake Rafe- :blah: :blah: - That is basically what i tiought of their scenes. I do have to laugh at the irony, Sami is upset that "Rafe" is teaching her son how to defend himself by fighting, but yet she always punches when things do not go her way. really Sami? You are a immature shrew, you always fight when you don`t get things your way, try to look at the mirror before your pass judgment.

- "Rafe" was ligthy grilled by bo about not bringing the Dimers files and he had fun doing some illeigal things on the computer/

It was almost a terrible show, I only enjoyed one scene :shame:

Overall grade- D+

lysie
Member Avatar

esp13
Mar 14 2011, 04:37 PM
Matt

This post is made of win and also reminds me of a blog from the wonderful marypickford written during Hogan's stint as headwriter:

http://nospoilerdays.wordpress.com/2007/08/12/hogan-sheffers-office/

I'd link a piece of it, but it really deserves to be read in its entirety.
Ghat made me happy.

It won't let me correct it....

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

That was all sorts of hilariousness, the sad part is that is probably what happened at that time.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply