Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion 3/14-3/18
Topic Started: Mar 12 2011, 10:28 PM (21,079 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Mar 18 2011, 07:47 PM
lysie
Mar 18 2011, 07:42 PM
ladyofthelake
Mar 18 2011, 07:35 PM
lysie
Mar 18 2011, 07:22 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
And why not?
Posted Image
He deserves better than being associated with Hernandez legs.
Well, what else has blue hairy legs?
Kate probably does. :shrug: Cookie monster does. Gonzo does, too...I guess I can sacrifice Gonzo... :shame:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

OK, Cookie Monster.
WAAAAAAHHH, DAAADDDDDYYYYY! Here comes the Pippi Blubberfest.
DANG, that's a BALOOOOOO shirt you got on there, Dario! Blue, it's (say it all together now) ALL I SEE.
Great, more blue at the pier. Blue jacket, Sami's blue coat, EJ's navy blue top.
Fafe, good BS. While EJ stalks....................
(Dang, that chimichanga's good).
Yes, Fafe, we know you have problems.
why is Taylor wearing red? Can't she even get the Salem color scheme right?
Yes, taylor, it is wrong, this reaction to EJ. Kissing him just isn't quite right. Yeah, Nicole, EJ comforted her, alright.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Daniel, you're the last one to talk about that feeling "right in here" and about it working.
Why did Melanie ramble for at least 10 seconds with her eyes closed?
Good grief, Daniel, you ran over to see if she was OK just cause the culprit was Arianna's brother? Next thing you know, you're going to run over the next time she steps on a crack in the sidewalk to make sure she's OK about breaking her mother's back.
Fafe, quit being a chickenshit. Poor homework. Anvils are just clanging that Dario is the one to get the goods on you.
Awwww, Johnny. Didn't someone already play that coin trick on him?
Yes, Nicole, one big happy family, like Big Love.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

OK, this is all I have........

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I should have posted this here earlier too since it kinda applies to Days talk...

I was listening to an online radio station earlier and the song Blue on Black started playing and made me think of Lysie.

lysie
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Mar 18 2011, 08:46 PM
I should have posted this here earlier too since it kinda applies to Days talk...

I was listening to an online radio station earlier and the song Blue on Black started playing and made me think of Lysie.
Ha! I need to learn that song.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Hey friends, I hope everyone is having a great evening. :cheers:

Daily recap-3-18-11

Dario/Gabby/Justin- I am not opposed to Justin working on their case but I do think that he is being wasted on this worthless teens, but I am glad that Wally is getting air time. Justin thought it was a great idea that Gabby assisted that her brother move in "Rafe". I do not understand the point in Dario living with Sami, for one anyone who deals with a shrew like Sami, I applaud them. secondly, he should get his own place,but as much as the writers reuse sets, that is asking for too much.

"Rafe was against his brother staying with Sami because he never told Sami, so he offered his money instead.

-Justin, Gabby and Dario talked about how Daro has to control himself and stay out of trouble.

- Justin and Adrienne were the highlight of the show, the only thing I hate is when they get only brief scenes. However they talked about their kids not being able to attend the wedding but Justin did not want to postpone the wedding,saying that they need to get married right away. The two kissed, and admired each other gorgeous faces :D

Nathan/Melanie- Does anyone know when is Mark last air date? I hope it was today but I had enough his character crying and puffiing because his girlfriend does not want him back. Do I feel sorry for Nathan? Let me think............okay done thinking, no I do not. Nathan should have made up his mind in the beginning, if he really wanted to be witih Melanie than he should have dated Stephanie. I am not justifying Melanie behavior by any means but it grates my nerves how Nathan is becoming this pathetic baby. "Oh I love you, we can make it work" Melanie has to much on her plate for another relationship, so I was glad she tearfully told him that they were over.

- Melanie told her father that it was hard to tell Nathan bye and Daniel told her about how bad divorce was, when she told him that her divorce with Philip was final.

- These writers are so predictable,so Melanie just happens to find Dario without a shirt? :sleep: NEXT!

Daniel/Sami- I am about to say something shocking, so be prepared for this. I actually do not mind Sami interacting with Daniel :o , I believe they have good chemistry but not the type of romance chemistry but Shawn and Ali work well together. Sami basically talked about the predictable things like "Rafe" teaching her son how to fight. I just love the irony, here is a woman that is upset that her "husband" is teaching her son how to fight, yet this same woman has no problem raising a fit, save the hypocrisy :eyeroll: Daniel told her that she was a strong woman,but of course he was being a good friends, or was he really serious? I may be unbiased because strong in the same sentence with Sami is an oxymoron.

Daniel told Nathan that he needs to move on, so that is just what Nathan is about to do.........GOOD RADIANCE

Ej/Taylor- I don`t know what it is about them, but at first I hated them, now I am neutral. This is not to say that I believe that Taylor is the one for Ej, but their kiss is too hard to ignore. I never doubted they had chemistry, but I just felt like it was too rushed. On the other hand, I hated when they backed up after they kissed and just went for it again, cheesey would be a understatement :shame: I do not believe that they are in love either, lust maybe but not love. I never did believe in lover at fight sight, they are certainly not convincing.

- Nicole failed to connect the dots and Taylor made up some lie about how they are getting close.

- Taylor told her the truth in their room but NIcole hopes they can become a big happy family.

- Nicole sharing scene at the park was so cute, I really hope sydney is her daughter. Nicole talked to Brandon, is this foreshadowing for Brandon return? :shrug:

- After "Rafe" spoke to Sami about him not being sure about Dario moving in, he ran off to work.

Ej told "Rafe to keep his distance from Dario and he would get the hint.

-Ej and Taylor talk in the room was boring, if they are so in love with each other, they should just tell Nicole.

- Later Sami witnessed Dario bonding with Johnny and ilied to Dario saying that it is killing his brother that he does not have a place to say.

- Rafe 2 exploded when Sami told him that Dario is staying with him, why could`nt that object he threw hit Sami in the skull? hey a guy can dream.

It was a great show, enjoyed most of it.

Overall grade-B+

deletemyaccountplease

I hate ejs wardrobe

lysie
Member Avatar

pennieloafer
Mar 18 2011, 08:59 PM
I hate ejs wardrobe
I don't disagree, but remember the Hugh Hefner robe? I can't decide whether to just leave well enough alone or really complain about his wardrobe.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

lysie
Mar 18 2011, 06:36 PM
Dario has been stealing from tons of people. Melanie AND Gabi. TONS. And did Rafe2 ever give the impression that he was going to help Dario?

I do like James's hair right now. I'm going to take him a t-shirt next week. I'm doing it.
Wait...does this mean you are going to the New Orleans book signing?

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

LuvingLumi
Mar 18 2011, 06:46 PM
lysie
Dario has been stealing from tons of people. Melanie AND Gabi. TONS. And did Rafe2 ever give the impression that he was going to help Dario?

I do like James's hair right now. I'm going to take him a t-shirt next week. I'm doing it.
Now that you mention Tshirts and Elvis....Ej fans should reallly send plain tee shirts in every color BUT pink....it sort of sends the message that they want their guy in a tee shirt and not the stupid grey suit with the pink shirt...that shit should develop legs and walk on it's own by now....holy cow! Oh and then when you are done with the tee campaign, you can move on to jeans.....
And then Speedos?

lysie
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Mar 18 2011, 09:38 PM
lysie

Wait...does this mean you are going to the New Orleans book signing?
Six is currently helping me prepare for ELOPE, and I'm working on making myself a t-shirt (not for ELOPE).
Edited by lysie, Mar 18 2011, 09:56 PM.

ges
Member Avatar

Not too long ago, Melanie, the righteous bitch, was stealing diamond bracelets in French bars. Now she's got a big stick up her ass. Give me a break. She needs to be back-burnered. Dario~ a new shirtless wonder. Such a bad actor. OMG.

Sammi sends her baby daughter to China to get away from her inappropriate husband, but invites a chain snatcher to move in. Ah, o.k. I am trying to make sense of this story I really am. E.J. and Taylor~ no chemisty what-so-ever. Bring in a potted plant until the new actress gets here. And Justin and Adrienne? What is the point? To add more boredom to the screen? Getting married for the third time and having the nerve to wonder why their kids won't come. Make up your minds and grow up. This show has reached a new low for me. I'm sorry to say it. If Nicole adds one more braid to her middle aged head I am going to get her a pail of milk. However her acting is the only thing that is carrying the E.J. story right now.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I loved that "WTF?" look Dan gave Sami today when she was going on and on (and on) about how Rafe was teaching Johnny how to fight, box, and handle a bully. Dan gave a look that was like "um, yeah, so? what's wrong with that? you're bent out of shape because of THAT?!"

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Loved my Justin/Justin&Adrienne. They were the highlight of this show. I rather hear and watch them talk about their wedding than the crap that was on. I'm bummed about their sons not being there. I keep hoping that they will show up in Salem. They are needed. Give more Justin and Adrienne.

Why can't that annoying gnat Melanie go with Nathan? Ugh. Enough is enough. Get this this person out of Salem.

The Rafe crap has got to stop. Enough of that shit. Not impressed with any of the actors in this idiotic story. Please make it stop.

EJ and Taylor are boring even in ff mode. That kiss was awful.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Lysie - are you coming to NOLA?? Cuz if so, I have to meet you! :)

My neck hurts from the damn whiplash from EJaylor today...so they are kissing and it is kind of hot, then she slaps him and tells him to get away, then she starts kissing him again, then runs away. When Nicole shows up, EJ looks like he wants to get caught with that smirk on.
Then upstairs, EJ comes in and treats her like shit telling her that she wasn't that good and needs to get over herself. Dude! You were fawning all over her so what was she supposed to think?
Now, after that, you would think that Taylor would think he is an ass and tell him to fuck off. I guess we'll see what happens, but neither really seems to like the other very much.

And I kind of see what Az was saying. When she was on the phone with Brandon and holding Sydney, she seemed really happy. I have a feeling that she would give up any feelings she had for EJ to keep Sydney, so in that way, she might be ignoring her instinct.
I want to see her tell off Taylor and EJ, so let's hope she gets her chance.

I about jumped out of my chair when Rafe threw that glass, but Sami didn't react at all. Weird.

I hope today was Nathan's last day because I really can't stand the guy throwing himself on the feet of Melanie.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Now's the perfect time to bring back Patrika Darbo for a short stint as Nancy.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Why is Melanie wearing macrame?
Why is Sami conferring with Dr Tan like a stoner?
Taylor SUCKS at kissing but she's hell at slapping.
Poor Justin being the legal mastermind for the scooby gang.
Gabi, maybe Dario could spend the night on the floor of you teenage bachelorette pad. Clearly no body needs a legal guardian.
Sami should teach a seminar on the nuances of hypocrisy.
Taylor still hasn't gone to work.
I don't understand the meltdown of Mate; either that or I just can't be bothered to care.
Nice armoire! Justin's office doubles as his bedroom.
I can't even talk about how stupid Nicole is acting.
Faye must not be that sick, she is on 24 hour solo watch in the guest house. I hope her daughters at least left her with popcorn and a movie. And a life alert necklace.
Scrunchy face.
Sunshine Cleaning did a great job on Samis room. Not a bit of brain matter left.
Gabi is awful.
EJ is lurking in a new section of the pier.
What is Sami so busy with that she never cares for her own children? Haircare.
I hate that shrub next to the stairs of death.
Now I must ff the remainder of the show.!

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

The show needs to build on the Abby/Will cousin bond. I liked their scenes yesterday.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I watched Mon-Thursday. I loved the chad and lexie scenes. Liked the abby and will scenes! I am loving Dario so far. Abby and Chad make a good looking couple. Karma is a bitch Nathan! Taylor and Ej need to go to hell. Poor nicole. Liked the Jen and Daniel scenes and the daniel and bo scenes.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply