Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion 3/14-3/18
Topic Started: Mar 12 2011, 10:28 PM (20,913 Views)
SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

mer4santo
Mar 18 2011, 11:27 PM
Why is Melanie wearing macrame?
Why is Sami conferring with Dr Tan like a stoner?
Taylor SUCKS at kissing but she's hell at slapping.
Poor Justin being the legal mastermind for the scooby gang.
Gabi, maybe Dario could spend the night on the floor of you teenage bachelorette pad. Clearly no body needs a legal guardian.
Sami should teach a seminar on the nuances of hypocrisy.
Taylor still hasn't gone to work.
I don't understand the meltdown of Mate; either that or I just can't be bothered to care.
Nice armoire! Justin's office doubles as his bedroom.
I can't even talk about how stupid Nicole is acting.
Faye must not be that sick, she is on 24 hour solo watch in the guest house. I hope her daughters at least left her with popcorn and a movie. And a life alert necklace.
Scrunchy face.
Sunshine Cleaning did a great job on Samis room. Not a bit of brain matter left.
Gabi is awful.
EJ is lurking in a new section of the pier.
What is Sami so busy with that she never cares for her own children? Haircare.
I hate that shrub next to the stairs of death.
Now I must ff the remainder of the show.!

Your cliff notes version of a Friday PBP is amazeballs! :hail:

:lol: at the armoire. So glad I wasn't the only one thinking that.

And could they just continue to have EJ lurking/spying/looking sexy at the new section of the pier at least until TB comes on board? It was, hands down, his best contribution to Friday's show.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

I've been thinking about this Dario thing....doesn't the Hernandez mom live right across the river in Brookline? Why doesn't he go there? The Fuckery!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Evidently she must be overrun with other Hernandi and there simply just isn't room for one more. That's my back story that I just made up, anyway. Feel free to create your own.

SaveDaysNow

I finally brought myself to stomach the Ejaylor "enchanted" kissing scene. . .LMFAO! What an absolute chemistry-free pairing if I ever saw one! EJ has more heat in scenes with Brady than Taylor!

And it was hilarious how he told Taylor that she sucked at kissing. Too funny. That girl is so stupid that even after that insult, she's still after his ass. NL is certainly a pretty girl, but she's not sexy at all. . .She's like Nicole Kidman or Jennifer Garner--pretty to look at but ZERO personality or sex appeal on screen.

Can't wait til this nightmare ends. The only thing redeeming about this episode is that Justin is still looking FINE. :)

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 18 2011, 09:52 PM
SocRMum1
Mar 18 2011, 09:38 PM
lysie
Mar 18 2011, 06:36 PM
Dario has been stealing from tons of people. Melanie AND Gabi. TONS. And did Rafe2 ever give the impression that he was going to help Dario?

I do like James's hair right now. I'm going to take him a t-shirt next week. I'm doing it.
Wait...does this mean you are going to the New Orleans book signing?
Six is currently helping me prepare for ELOPE, and I'm working on making myself a t-shirt (not for ELOPE).
Can you tell JS that your cyber significant other is his biggest fan, but if he grows his hair out like the gawd awful mess of late 2008, I will storm the studio?? Tell him now is PERFECT........made of hotness!! :wub:

I'm 110% behind you on the tshirt idea.

PS. I'm loving all the PBP's from everyone this week!!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

JANALH
Mar 20 2011, 08:49 PM
lysie
SocRMum1
lysie
Mar 18 2011, 06:36 PM
Dario has been stealing from tons of people. Melanie AND Gabi. TONS. And did Rafe2 ever give the impression that he was going to help Dario?

I do like James's hair right now. I'm going to take him a t-shirt next week. I'm doing it.
Wait...does this mean you are going to the New Orleans book signing?
Six is currently helping me prepare for ELOPE, and I'm working on making myself a t-shirt (not for ELOPE).
Can you tell JS that your cyber significant other is his biggest fan, but if he grows his hair out like the gawd awful mess of late 2008, I will storm the studio?? Tell him now is PERFECT........made of hotness!! :wub:

Now wait just a cotton pickin' minute...I think cyber 'bit on the side' is more apt. :toetap:

But I'm with Jana...JS needs to leave the hair just as it is. Unless, of course, Hope has another preference for EJ. Then I might be dissuaded.

And you are going to have photos for us....right? I am soooooooo jealous, but thrilled, that you are going to meet a pretty much awe inspiring line up.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Mar 20 2011, 09:17 PM
JANALH
Mar 20 2011, 08:49 PM
lysie
SocRMum1

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Now wait just a cotton pickin' minute...I think cyber 'bit on the side' is more apt. :toetap:

But I'm with Jana...JS needs to leave the hair just as it is. Unless, of course, Hope has another preference for EJ. Then I might be dissuaded.

And you are going to have photos for us....right? I am soooooooo jealous, but thrilled, that you are going to meet a pretty much awe inspiring line up.
potato----po-tah-toe. ;)

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm pretty sure there will be pictures. :)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

I watched Friday and Ej and Taylor dont have any chemistry whats so ever. The dario scenes were great. Poor nicole when she finds out about ej and taylor. Loved Ej looking from above.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

I just have to point two things out.....I caught up with Friday's episode and the only thing I have to say about it is that I am so glad MH is gone.....and....

Taylor is a skank ho. She knows very well how her sister feels about EJ (Nicole freakin admitted it to her) and Splendarella couldn't keep her tongue from going down her brother in law's mouth. BITCH! Did everyone see her go for it again and again....what did she leave her gum in his mouth or something? Trying to see if he has tonsils? What is her excuse.....horny ho. I have no doubt that she will jump Ej's horny ass anytime now and I'm almost sure it will be next week....let's see what the spoiler articles bring this week....I'd be surprised if the headline isn't "EJ and Taylor make love".....seriously what are these idiots thinking? I am feeling so bad for Nicole....seriously, I hope there is something for her down the line to make her happy....Sydole :wub:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply