Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: TV Guide Spoilers About Sharon, Adam & Sam; New Character Played By Sean Patrick Flanery
Topic Started: Mar 16 2011, 05:45 PM (1,737 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

There's an article in TV Guide about Sean Patrick Flanery's arrival to Y&R and his character, Sam.

The article says that he'll be paired with Sharon, who is at an all-time low after breaking up with her sociopathic boyfriend, Adam.

Soapcentral
Quote Post Goto Top

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Oh gez...Sharon just falls from one low to another. What else is new.

But, at least Maria might be taking note that "Shadam" isn't a ratings draw.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

I don't buy it. Sam is just a prop for Shadam. I still think MAB has in her mind that Shadam is this great love story everyone is just in love with. You always hear about these rumors that she only cares about Villy and Shadam.

Checkers
Member Avatar

He's just a prop for Sham.

Though MAB has a very twisted way of showing how much she likes a couple. If she liked Villy and Sham so much then I would think she would write better storylines for them then the baby ring story and Adam/Sharon vs the world. It's obvious MAB can't write and neither can her writing team.

juddry

I think it is horrible to bash MAB- she has to write something to keep us turning back in everyday. Sharon plays a tragic heroine. Sharon and Adam are great together but they both need story lines that allow them to play individual story lines as well. It be intersting to see how it all plays out. Adam is crazy in love with Sharon and he would never leave her because of Nick blackmailing him. He always has a backside agenda.

Checkers
Member Avatar

I think it's horrible what MAB has done to Y&R.

She's getting paid major money and is running the show into the ground. More and more people are not watching Y&R.

I don't think Adam loves Sharon and find the relationship to be absolutely horrible.

Kenny
Member Avatar

juddry
Mar 16 2011, 08:20 PM
I think it is horrible to bash MAB- she has to write something to keep us turning back in everyday.
Well, I stopped watching several months ago so I'd say she's failing at that, LoL.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Kenny
Mar 16 2011, 08:47 PM
juddry
I think it is horrible to bash MAB- she has to write something to keep us turning back in everyday.
Well, I stopped watching several months ago so I'd say she's failing at that, LoL.
Count me in as another former viewer who quit watching months ago.

LPS
Member Avatar

juddry
I think it is horrible to bash MAB- she has to write something to keep us turning back in everyday. Sharon plays a tragic heroine. Sharon and Adam are great together but they both need story lines that allow them to play individual story lines as well. It be intersting to see how it all plays out. Adam is crazy in love with Sharon and he would never leave her because of Nick blackmailing him. He always has a backside agenda.
That is awful logic. That is saying that Tank Man should not have protested in Tiananmen Square because the Chinese government was just doing their job, lol. And Sharon is a crappy heroine. She drops Faith for Adam? What an awful mother. MAB's a crappy writer, IMO. I just don't care for her.
Edited by LPS, Mar 16 2011, 09:05 PM.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

juddry
It's actually shockingly easy for me to bash MAB. She's destroyed this once great show with her writing. Her writing isn't making people tune in everyday it's making people tune out. Just look at the ratings. The one thing that I loved about Y&R was that it always seemed a bit more classy then all the other shows, their storylines were never "out" there like some of the other ones. Well that's not true anymore, she's turned this once classy show into nothing but trash. I don't feel the least bit bad about bashing MAB, it's the least she deserves IMO.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

still not watching

SugarCut24

I never liked Sharon and Adam together; and I'm sure that her story line is gonna be written like this:
Sharon woe is me-ing Sam into how mean Nick is for keeping Faith from her; how her relationship with Adam fell apart. They'll have it so that Sam takes pity on Sharon; yet from what I read, he's not going to be used to the ways of Genoa City and all the nuttiness that's in it.

It would be nice if they could actually write a story for Sharon that didn't have to have a man 'saving' her. It would be a big refreshing change if they had the girl single and man-less for more than a week.
Edited by SugarCut24, Mar 17 2011, 12:56 AM.

Peridott
Member Avatar

Sam=Shadam roadkill. Then he'll be paired with Phyllis.

ccrews37
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Mar 16 2011, 08:58 PM
Kenny
Mar 16 2011, 08:47 PM
juddry
Count me in as another former viewer who quit watching months ago.
Ditto...me too and I think MAS has lost her damn mind with the Adam and Sharon pairing! :toetap:

LPS
Member Avatar

Peridott
Mar 17 2011, 03:26 AM
Sam=Shadam roadkill. Then he'll be paired with Phyllis.
You know Adam will be tappin' that next. Because we haven't had enough of the great and interesting Phyllis v. Sharon feud. :sleep: :sarcasm:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply