Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Shelley Hennig Cast in CW Pilot
Topic Started: Mar 18 2011, 01:47 AM (3,859 Views)
King
Member Avatar

http://www.deadline.com/2011/03/six-more-actors-join-broadcast-pilots/

Quote:

Shelley Hennig (Days of Our Lives) and Jessica Parker Kennedy (Smallville) have joined the CW one-hour pilot The Secret Circle, about Cassie (Britt Robertson), who moves to a new town and discovers that not only is she a witch and part of a secret coven, but she’s also the key that will unlock a centuries-old battle of good versus evil. Hennig, repped by Gersh and Alchemy, will play the head of the witches circle who quickly befriends Cassie. Kennedy, repped by Gersh and Armada Partners, will play another member of the coven of witches.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sungrey

Niiiiiiiice! Way to go, Shelley!!

shar_d
Member Avatar

good for her! glad to see she didn't waste any time getting another gig. as much as I disliked her character on Days of our Lives at times, I knew that Shelly is a great actress and would find success elsewhere!

ElvisDiMera
Member Avatar

Yeah for Shelley!!! She's a true talent and very beautiful. She will go far!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

This is good for Shelley. I always thought Shelley was a good actress even if I didn't like the character she played. Good for her.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

TERRIFIC!! She will do well!!

Bradyclan

Good for her. They treated her character like crap on DOOL. Way to go!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Good for her! Sounds kind of like "Charmed." I may check it out!

BillieD
Member Avatar

Happy for her!
She's a good actress and a natural beauty.
Hope this show turns out well.

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar
It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

Good for her. I didn't even know the CW was still around. I hope people tune in. :)

esp13
Member Avatar

Congrats to Shelley. I'm glad she found something so soon and I hope the show is very successful.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Wonderful! I can totally see Shelley's career flourishing - she has both beauty and talent. Good for her!

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Congrats to Shelley. I knew she would find work outside of Days. This description of the show sounds interesting. It does sound like a "Charmed" show.

philip&stephanie

She so deserves this after how horribly she has been treated at Days, I hope Jay finds something quick as well.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Congrats to Shelley! She deserves it.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Congrats to Shelley!! :cheer:

So does that make her the blind item on DC?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

YUP^^

oldschoolfan

Congrats to Shelley, I will definitely check it out since it sounds like something along the lines of Buffy, Angel, Charmed and I like those shows. Glad to hear she got something so quickly.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Congrats Shelly! You go girl!! CW makes a lot of great shows and has great writers so I think she is going to have a lot of success with this one. I wish her the best of luck.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I am happy for Shelley, I always thought that she was talented.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply