Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Shelley Hennig Cast in CW Pilot
Topic Started: Mar 18 2011, 01:47 AM (3,958 Views)
Mirage75
Member Avatar

Good for her.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Beth
Member Avatar

I loved charmed. I will definitely be checking it out.

lene
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Mar 18 2011, 07:15 AM
Good for her! Sounds kind of like "Charmed." I may check it out!
Yeah, only with teens. And will never be as good. ;) But i'll check it out. Congrats to Shelley!

shi22

I knew it wouldn't take Shelley very long to find something else. Good for her! She's talented and beautiful and deserves much better than the crap they gave her at Days. Congrats to her!

LovingDays

i might watch this show

shaw
Member Avatar

yeah for shelley

darraholic
Member Avatar

The CW is pure crap but I'm still happy for Shelley. Glad she's getting notice outside of daytime.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Interesting...I was planning on watching this show already (same author who does Vampire Diaries - and speaking of which, if they can make it anything like Vampire Diaries, it will be a CW hit).

Good for her. It's not easy to land something like this with only soap experience!

slyn11
Member Avatar

Good for Shelley! I hope to hear about Jay next...he is underrated and deserves a big break
Edited by slyn11, Mar 18 2011, 02:47 PM.

Kriss4

Yay for Shelley! It took awhile for me to be won over by Stephanie, but eventually I was, and that's because of Shelley. I don't think Stephanie got good writing during most of her time on Days. Every once in awhile she got some meaningful stuff, but usually they concentrated on other characters, and I always felt like Shelley deserved more. I think she's more talented than a lot of the current younger cast, so I'm glad SOMEONE took notice and is giving her a chance in a primetime show.

Days' loss is CW's gain!

paul89

when will it air?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I wish it was somewhere other than CW since that network isn't the most secure but good for her. I'm happy because this sends somewhat of a message to Days because it never seemed like they valued her at all. She definitely had the look to make it in primetime so I think that helped alot. She's very marketable.

The show sounds interesting.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Good for her

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

Hurray, good for Shelley!

FatherJohn
Member Avatar

I can't wait to watch!!

mesagirl
Member Avatar

Show doesn't sound very interesting to me, not exactly a new concept. But I am happy for Shelly. Hope things work out for her.

ges
Member Avatar

I'm so happy for her!

sungrey

PhoenixRising05
Mar 18 2011, 04:56 PM
I wish it was somewhere other than CW since that network isn't the most secure but good for her. I'm happy because this sends somewhat of a message to Days because it never seemed like they valued her at all. She definitely had the look to make it in primetime so I think that helped alot. She's very marketable.

The show sounds interesting.
Agreed. This gets her foot in the door with a lot of casting directors, at least... I know it's just a pilot, but the CW has a number of shows not returning next year and this has a good chance to get picked up. I'm not the CW's core audience, but I'll give this show a try if it makes it to series.

soapfan1

Congratulations to Shelley.I was never a huge fan of Stephanie but think Shelley is a good actress.I am so happy for her because Days treated her character like crap so it's good to see her get something better for herself.I will check that show out because I like those witchcraft kind of shows.It sounds interesting.

paul89

can it be a re make of Charmed and one day they really need help and they will have to have the 3 charmed ones?? to help the Girls out

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply