Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Shelley Hennig Cast in CW Pilot
Topic Started: Mar 18 2011, 01:47 AM (3,780 Views)
Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

The show sounds awful, tbh, but I have little to no interest in shows about witches' covens, vampires and the like. I am, however, very proud of Shelley for seeing that she was far, far better than the designated loser crap they were giving her and for getting out. I wish AZ would've done the same. For Shelley's sake I hope the show does well and/or that it's a springboard for her to achieve greater success.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Paxton
Mar 19 2011, 10:43 AM
I wish AZ would've done the same. For Shelley's sake I hope the show does well and/or that it's a springboard for her to achieve greater success.
After reading the way Nicole is being so clueless and all this EJ/Taylor crap, I was thinking the same thing, Pax. Run, Ari, run!
I hope JKJ can find something soon, if that's what he's doing.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Mar 19 2011, 05:56 PM
Paxton
I wish AZ would've done the same. For Shelley's sake I hope the show does well and/or that it's a springboard for her to achieve greater success.
After reading the way Nicole is being so clueless and all this EJ/Taylor crap, I was thinking the same thing, Pax. Run, Ari, run!
I hope JKJ can find something soon, if that's what he's doing.
Good for Shelley. Glad she was able to find other work that seems promising so quickly.

NadiaBrandonFan
Member Avatar

Very glad she found something so quickly. Good for her. :)

evilD2
Member Avatar

I don't watch that type of show but good for Shelley to have found some work that quickly after leaving Days. Regardless of it works or not, her name is now out there for all casting directors to see and she's gonna get more and more opportunities to get noticed.

DelenaTVD

This show sounds like crap.

Kevin Williamson needs to stick to The Vampire Diaries and not take on so many projects which in the end he screwed over Scream 4.

I see the show getting canceled if picked up.

philip&stephanie

Paxton
The show sounds awful, tbh, but I have little to no interest in shows about witches' covens, vampires and the like. I am, however, very proud of Shelley for seeing that she was far, far better than the designated loser crap they were giving her and for getting out. I wish AZ would've done the same. For Shelley's sake I hope the show does well and/or that it's a springboard for her to achieve greater success.
The show does sound awful, but so are all the current storylines on Days. So I think irregardless of wether or not the show is good Shelley is better of there than with Days. I am sure that if she would have stayed she would have been put in another love triangle with Melanie and Dario, with Stephanie on the loosing end again.

GirlyGirl
Member Avatar

The show doesn't sound like my cup of tea but great for Shelley in getting another job so quickly! Good for her!

Jack&Jenforever

Great. Want her gone. I hate the role she is playing. Will not be sad to see Stephanie gone.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply