Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Elizabeth Perkins books CBS Comedy; Michael Chiklis co-stars
Topic Started: Mar 22 2011, 04:01 AM (364 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Elizabeth Perkins ("Weeds") has booked the female lead on the comedy pilot, about Vince Donohue (Michael Chiklis), "a man who decides to take a more honest approach to life after a life-altering experience." She'll play his Wife, Janet, a middle school teacher and mother to their three daughters. Kelsey Grammer is directing the Warner Bros. Television-based half-hour, from creator Phoef Sutton.

TheFutonCritic.com
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

Love her! I'm still upset they booted her from Weeds.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

KMan101
Mar 22 2011, 08:53 AM
Love her! I'm still upset they booted her from Weeds.
I've always liked her too.

Does this mean ABC cancelled No Ordinary Family? I didn't watch it but it if Michael Chiklis is looking for work again I guess the answer is yes.

Mason

Julie Benz is in the cast of a fall pilot as well, so I'm guessing it's definitely a goner.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I've also read they took down the sets for NOF. ABC reduced it's order from 22 to 18 and the two main stars have booked pilots. I'd say the show is done.

Of any of the dramas, I could see ABC giving V a third season. Detroit 1-8-7 is probably done. Off The Map isn't doing very good at all. I honestly think ABC should try it at 8PM on Thursdays. I don't know if 10PM is the right spot for it after the comedy block. The audiences aren't going to be the same. It seems a lot lighter than Private Practice and Grey's Anatomy, but having never watched it, I don't know for sure.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply