Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R Spoilers: Daniel and Lily Grow Closer!; Daytime Cofidential
Topic Started: Mar 22 2011, 05:22 PM (2,635 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Daniel/Lily: The widow Ashby still sees Cane and is starting to receive messages from him! Lily freaks and turns to Daniel for help. Daniel soothes Lily's fear that she's going crazy. The first loves star to grow closer (YAY!).

Daniel/Michael: The two set out to search for Daisy.

Traci: She hits town to visit her family.

Chance/Heather: Det. Chancellor saves Heather from danger. Later the two open up about their feelings for each other.

Victor: The Black Knight is not taking his kids going up against him lightly. Victor plots revenge on all of his offspring, which Michael warns him to drop. Victor brushes him off and goes ahead with his plot.

Later, Nikki tries to get Victor to reach out to his kids, but he shocks her by saying he no longer has family! Watch for Victor to start his dastardly deeds against his children very soon by making a jaw-dropping announcement. Remember, Victor's plans have a way of not turning out like he hopes...

Nick/Diane: The two can't stay away from each other and are trying hard to hide their feelings from others. Unfortunately for them, Victor is all too aware and tells his latest wife to stay clear of his son.

Billy/Victoria: The pair's idyllic life may be in jeopardy as Agnes returns and is trying to find the little girl.

Adam/Phyllis: The enemies put their differences aside and team up to prove Sharon's innocence, just as her trial begins.

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2011/03/22/the-young-and-the-restless-spoilers-daniel-and-lily-grow-closer
Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

I am enjoying Daniel/Lily 2.0 :wub:

My poor Billy and Victoria, I guess its time for more angst...they will never let my babies be happy! :(

Victor, Victor, Victor...whatever you have planned I hope it blows up in your face! :soapbox:

Thanks Android! :)
Edited by Daytime, Mar 22 2011, 05:28 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

You're welcomed Daytime :wave: Yeah I don't mind this re-coupling of Daniel & Lily

Look on the bright side of Villy .... at least they'll be on screen more to play out this storyline and even if it's angst it wouldn't mean the end of the couple (unlike my favorite pairing)
Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Daniel/Lily: The widow Ashby still sees Cane and is starting to receive messages from him! Lily freaks and turns to Daniel for help. Daniel soothes Lily's fear that she's going crazy. The first loves star to grow closer (YAY!).

Seriously? Nobody saw that coming! :huh:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

If Lil was being portrayed by DS I would be OVERJOYED at reuniting Daily

Posted Image

:wub: SWOONING :cloud9:

Daytime
Member Avatar

LND, even though I like CK, DS and MG had awesome chemistry. That pic is gorgeous!

sonemfan4life

ugh thats sick taht cane died an lily started hanging with her ex husband al lthe time and now they might be egtting back together. did they even close cane's case yet?

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

Android
Mar 22 2011, 10:41 PM
You're welcomed Daytime :wave: Yeah I don't mind this re-coupling of Daniel & Lily

Look on the bright side of Villy .... at least they'll be on screen more to play out this storyline and even if it's angst it wouldn't mean the end of the couple (unlike my favorite pairing)
Android have you seen even a small glimmer of your favorite couple getting back together?

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

lightandday
Mar 23 2011, 04:03 PM
If Lil was being portrayed by DS I would be OVERJOYED at reuniting Daily

Posted Image

:wub: SWOONING :cloud9:
A new Edward An Bella, I like this lightandday
these two look great together :sweet:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Jazzygem
Mar 26 2011, 12:25 AM
Android

Android have you seen even a small glimmer of your favorite couple getting back together?
Well seeing that Jana is leaving or dying ..... ummmm No! LOL
Quote Post Goto Top

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

Android
Mar 26 2011, 01:57 PM
Jazzygem
Android

She will probably be back in the fall. I am sorry, I did like seeing her with Kevin. She is a much better actress than Heather. I think there is real potential there outside of the S/L that have been build around her. It is that paper trail they do before terminating an employee.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Jana will be back in the fall ? Where did you read that Jazzygem? ... I'm eager to know because that means she's not dying.

Sighhhh .... when Kevin mentioned something about the 2 of them being two misfit toys stuck together for eternity I thought their relationship would last longer than exactly 0 seconds after that because at that point we had already seen the end of Jana & Kevin when her anuerysm burst in the helicoptor scene.
Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

I wish DS was back. She could somewhat act. Can't say the same for CK.

pbannie
Member Avatar

CK is doing just fine. If DS is such a great actress why isnt she working anywhere else. DS had no chemistry with either Niel or Daniel and that is why they ask CK to return. I assure you if DS was the better actress she would still be there. She didnt leave on her own they ask her to.

LPS
Member Avatar

^There was a lot of rumors of why DS was let go and they were not pleasant. TPTB handled that situation pretty crappy, IMO. I have a few hunches on why CK was brought back.

I believe DS is now in the music industry.

taylore
Member Avatar

CK is lily for me,i liked DS just fine but she isn't a better actress than CK. as for CK leavivg the first time i heard it was bc of victoria rowell. and i'm so sick of people always saying that lily should be like dru, lily is like neil that's why i love her.

alstonboy4315
Member Avatar
"Even iron bends"..Victoria Rowell

Instead of giving Christel Khalil/Lily a LOVE interest, why not just shift her to the backburner...........way, way, way, WAY in the back with the asparagus and the steamed lima beans and call it a day???

Okay, I admit that she's KINDA cute with Daniel G, but if asked again, I will deny ever saying anything even remotely "non-disparaging" about this boring character/actress!!!!

Daytime
Member Avatar

Jazzygem
Mar 26 2011, 02:26 PM
Android
Mar 26 2011, 01:57 PM
Jazzygem
Android

She will probably be back in the fall. I am sorry, I did like seeing her with Kevin. She is a much better actress than Heather. I think there is real potential there outside of the S/L that have been build around her. It is that paper trail they do before terminating an employee.
I would have much rather they got rid of nuHeather, but I heard they couldn't because ER is pregnant, so there's a lot of politics behind it. I also heard a rumor that tptb knows ER is a complete flop with the fans.

I think they got rid of Jana because they were going to be over budget with these new people coming in. They got rid of the wrong person. :shame: Eden should have been gone a long time ago. :shame:

lene
Member Avatar

Nooooo! I really like Daniel and Abby. : (

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I really don't care for this couple because Lily is just blah in my opinion. She's just there on the screen, I feel nothing for the character and the actress does absolutely nothing for me. She's just THERE.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply