Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Glee: Jonothan Groff Returns!; tvline.com
Topic Started: Mar 30 2011, 01:36 PM (306 Views)
corrsfan01

Remember me telling you a few weeks back that there were no current plans for Jonathan Groff to reprise his role as Rachelís evil ex Jesse St. James this season on Glee? Those plans have changed ó big time. Sources confirm to me exclusively that the fan favorite has closed a deal to return for this seasonís final three episodes. Groff exited Glee at the end of Season 1 when the Vocal Adrenaline frontmanís diabolical scheme to infiltrate and bring down New Directions was revealed. Next thing you know Jesseís back with VA and Rachelís heart is in tatters.ďHeís back to apologize to Rachel,Ē confides a source close to the show, ďand perhaps get her back."

Thoughts? Pumped Lea Micheleís real-life BFF is back? Do you hope Jesse succeeds in winning back Rachel? Hit the comments!

http://www.tvline.com/2011/03/glee-exclusive-jonathan-groff-returns-to-major-spoiler-alert/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

So over this show

Deleted User
Deleted User

Drew
Mar 30 2011, 01:43 PM
So over this show
Yeah, I stopped watching eons ago, but good for Groff. Love him.
Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Good news! I like him.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I still love Glee...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply