Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: You Asked, He Answered; James Scott Q&A
Topic Started: Mar 30 2011, 08:59 PM (7,506 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Mar 30 2011, 10:11 PM
tomsawyer
Mar 30 2011, 09:51 PM
LuvingLumi
Mar 30 2011, 09:23 PM
It does look like the focus is shifting as we suspected from Taylor to Nicole.

Oh and it looks like he might have agreed to an extension of his current contract....

Oh and that was a good scene for Emmy consideration...IMHO it was his best scene as long as he stops before he puts the gun to his head.....the lead up was good.
I do think that they are headed toward Ejole too. In recent interviews, JS keeps stressing the need for EJ to be with someone who accepts him for who he is, whereas a few months ago, he was saying how he would be excited for EJ to explore a relationship with someone new. JS does a nice job of subtley telegraphing where the story is going without out-and-out spoiling the whole story.
I agree that it looks like we're heading toward EJole. It's almost striking how there is no mention of the character of Taylor whatsoever. I'm guessing TPTB realized almost immediately the EJaylor story was a bomb and the new direction for Taylor is to have her go BSC when Nicole finds out and leaves EJ - and EJ realizes he wants Nicole instead and sets about pursuing her. Or maybe they drop it even faster than that and Taylor just moves out of his story all together.
You know what's gonna suck? When this is exactly what happens and then TB starts...and she and JS make the greatest pair that ever did exist.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I hope EJaylor goes the way of Chan--ending in a spectacularly humiliating fashion with nary a mention of it ever again with everyone pretending it never happened.

mellie277
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Mar 30 2011, 10:06 PM
Tabbie
Mar 30 2011, 09:59 PM
tomsawyer
LuvingLumi

Oh and it looks like he might have agreed to an extension of his current contract....

Oh and that was a good scene for Emmy consideration...IMHO it was his best scene as long as he stops before he puts the gun to his head.....the lead up was good.
I do think that they are headed toward Ejole too. In recent interviews, JS keeps stressing the need for EJ to be with someone who accepts him for who he is, whereas a few months ago, he was saying how he would be excited for EJ to explore a relationship with someone new. JS does a nice job of subtley telegraphing where the story is going without out-and-out spoiling the whole story.
I really hope it's headed for Ejole. To me Ejole make a heck of a lot more sense than Ejaylor ever did, regardless of whether TB is playing the role or not. For me it's not just the lack of chemistry between NL and JS it's the horrible writing also.
I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Ejami, but since TPTB have destroyed my 'ship, I'd much rather see Ejole than Ejaylor. But then again, I'd have to watch Days to see either and that doesn't seem to be happening much lately.
aint this the truth.......

Kenny
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 30 2011, 10:13 PM
SocRMum1
tomsawyer
LuvingLumi

I agree that it looks like we're heading toward EJole. It's almost striking how there is no mention of the character of Taylor whatsoever. I'm guessing TPTB realized almost immediately the EJaylor story was a bomb and the new direction for Taylor is to have her go BSC when Nicole finds out and leaves EJ - and EJ realizes he wants Nicole instead and sets about pursuing her. Or maybe they drop it even faster than that and Taylor just moves out of his story all together.
You know what's gonna suck? When this is exactly what happens and then TB starts...and she and JS make the greatest pair that ever did exist.
LoL, yes.

Criss33
Member Avatar

I like EJ and Nicole as friends only, James even said about EJ having a friend he did say that Nicole can be his friend. I still think Nicole will black mail EJ once she finds out the whole rafe 1, and 2 plot. She will black mail him into staying married to her and staying away from her sister.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
SocRMum1
tomsawyer
LuvingLumi

LOL. I was thinking the same thing. Just watch, JS and TB will have amazing chemistry (which wouldn't surprise me) and we will all be complaining in a few months about how they should have waited for her to come on board before deciding which relationship to go with.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
SocRMum1
tomsawyer
LuvingLumi

NO!!!! {throwing salt over my shoulder} {knocks on wood}

Once again I'd be wanting a couple that would never happen!!!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

lysie
SocRMum1
tomsawyer
LuvingLumi

No doubt about it. It's inevitable. :doh:

Criss33
Member Avatar

lysie
SocRMum1
tomsawyer
LuvingLumi

I hope this doesn't happen, i do agree with you that TB (Taylor)and James (EJ) could make the best day time couple ever (IMHO) they better give them a chance together and have not wasted that chance on sleep- head NL. (cause she sucked the life out of the charadters and the s/l).

GIVE NU-EJAYLOR a CHANCE!!!!!

mellie277
Member Avatar

Criss33
Mar 30 2011, 10:21 PM
lysie
SocRMum1
tomsawyer

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I hope this doesn't happen, i do agree with you that TB (Taylor)and James (EJ) could make the best day time couple ever (IMHO) they better give them a chance together and have not wasted that chance on sleep- head NL. (cause she sucked the life out of the charadters and the s/l).

I see you already jumped in (cute banner) :lol:

Criss33
Member Avatar

mellie277
Mar 30 2011, 10:23 PM
Criss33
Mar 30 2011, 10:21 PM
lysie
SocRMum1

I see you already jumped in (cute banner) :lol:
Mellie if they are going to hold off on EJAMI and that is what they are doing from the looks of it. I do like James with TB (EJ and the nu- Taylor) i don't like him with Nicole i still think her and Brady should be together. I really liked TB when she was on GH then on DOOL as Ava so i was happy when they brought he back as Taylor. I really think her and James will be smoking HOT!!!! Nobody write them off yet wait to see them together first and we don't really know yet that Nu-Taylor(EJAYLOR) will not happen in a romantic sense. Maybe Nicole is the one that will go crazy Who knows.
I want someone new for EJ a new start, a fresh start.

Thanks Mellie about the banner :hug:
Edited by Criss33, Mar 30 2011, 10:36 PM.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Its not like we havent seen JS and TB interact before? It wasnt this amazing chemistry that everyone stopped and said...HEY, why dont they pair Ava and EJ? I thought they had chemistry and at the time (I wasnt on MBs) I thought why not a Ava/EJ/Nicole triangle?

Now, we have poor TB stuck in a role thats poorly written instead of coming back in a role where, as Ava, she knew of the "evils" of a family like the DiMeras. It would fit the "EJ needs someone that accepts" him pairing. As Easy Lay Tay, (who's saving orphans/decrying the bad Titan business practices to one that wants EJ to leave Nicole be with him/being OK w/Titan now,) she's given such a bad starting point.

I'm not going to say that EJole is coming because I have been burned before. I'm taking a "wait and not see DAYS" approach.

Criss33
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Mar 30 2011, 10:33 PM
Its not like we havent seen JS and TB interact before? It wasnt this amazing chemistry that everyone stopped and said...HEY, why dont they pair Ava and EJ? I thought they had chemistry and at the time (I wasnt on MBs) I thought why not a Ava/EJ/Nicole triangle?

Now, we have poor TB stuck in a role thats poorly written instead of coming back in a role where, as Ava, she knew of the "evils" of a family like the DiMeras. It would fit the "EJ needs someone that accepts" him pairing. As Easy Lay Tay, (who's saving orphans/decrying the bad Titan business practices to one that wants EJ to leave Nicole be with him/being OK w/Titan now,) she's given such a bad starting point.

I'm not going to say that EJole is coming because I have been burned before. I'm taking a "wait and not see DAYS" approach.
I think that is what the change of direction will be is that TB will play Taylor differently than NL in that she will be much stronger (Not evil, but gray character) a kind of character that can fight Stefano but still has a good heart the kind of character that has a strong back bone, more business minded not weak the way NL's been playing her. That is what James said in last interview that TB has taken the role and owned it. I think the nu-Taylor will be smart, strong, great business minded but not evil more gray to match EJ and stand up to Stefano when need be. I think that is what the writers want Taylor to be from the begining but NL made her look wak and wimpy.
Edited by Criss33, Mar 30 2011, 10:44 PM.

six
Member Avatar

lysie
SocRMum1
tomsawyer
LuvingLumi

I'm almost certain that this is exactly what's going to happen.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Criss33
Mar 30 2011, 10:43 PM
Liz<3Days

I think that is what the change of direction will be is that TB will play Taylor differently than NL in that she will be much stronger (Not evil, but gray character) a kind of character that can fight Stefano but still has a good heart the kind of character that has a strong back bone, more business minded not weak the way NL's been playing her. That is what James said in last interview that TB has taken the role and owned it. I think the nu-Taylor will be smart, strong, great business minded but not evil more gray to match EJ and stand up to Stefano when need be. I think that is what the writers want Taylor to be from the begining but NL made her look wak and wimpy.
That may be the case...but then they want us to negate everything else we saw and it was too much IMO that TB will have to sell. I didnt think they would write Ejaylor in such a shitty way- congrats DAYS!
Edited by Liz<3Days, Mar 30 2011, 10:59 PM.

mellie277
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Mar 30 2011, 10:57 PM
Criss33
Liz<3Days

That may be the case...but then they want us to negate everything else we saw and it was too much IMO that TB will have to sell. I didnt think they would write Ejaylor in such a shitty way- congrats DAYS!
we have to negate everything we have seen before for most of the sl now anyway.........

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

mellie277
Mar 30 2011, 11:01 PM
Liz<3Days
Criss33
Liz<3Days

we have to negate everything we have seen before for most of the sl now anyway.........
The acting yes...but the writing is still shitty, why is that going to change?

mellie277
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Mar 30 2011, 11:03 PM
mellie277
Mar 30 2011, 11:01 PM
Liz<3Days
Criss33

The acting yes...but the writing is still shitty, why is that going to change?
because once a pair of actors click they can make bad writing bearable......as opposed to full on torture like now.......

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

Casey
Mar 30 2011, 09:39 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 30 2011, 09:33 PM
tfp!
I caught the article on FL and you are SOOOOO missing the sexy body shot when he was in Cambodia. If I could get my mind right to remember how to cut and paste I'd get it over here. It might take a while.
But other than that...
I really liked the interview. One thing James is known for is his honesty and I appreciate the good relationship he has with other actors like AZ, JM, LK, AS, etc. It shows a lot in the scenes and good chemistry for whatever it's for makes things a lot easier to watch.
Also, I love the choice for the emmy reel. They were really good.
Posted Image
O.....M.....G. I just had a spontaneous orgasm after viewing that photo! Posted Image Thanks for posting!

Criss33
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Criss33
Liz<3Days

Bad writing mixed in with a horrible (IMO) acting from NL, it didn't help EJaylor at all. Yes TB will have a big job ahead of her selling back EAYLOR to the viewers who already hate Ejaylor because of NL and bad writing, but if there is one actress who could that, it will have to be TB she is great actress(she did it with Carly on GH) and if she has a good chemistry with James (EJ) i think they will start winning back the viewers one by one again it it will be EJAYLOR all revamped and much Hotter and better people will forget that NL was ever in the role it will be like a new start for the couple. i think alot of people have already to moved on to TB's Taylor and the New EJAYLOR.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply